Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Why Put a New Address On the Same Old Loneliness?

Crazy People Don't Realize They're Crazy, Right?

by pixi_dust 0 reviews

Entirely Kaliam's POV- going into a bit of a delirious state, he is on the verge of insanity when he believes he keeps seeing Adia and her friends everywhere he goes.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst - Published: 2006-12-13 - Updated: 2006-12-13 - 491 words

0Unrated
"Ragh!"

I swung my fist around and hit the padded wall, leaving an imprint of my fist that slowly grew back. I panted and sweat rolled down my face- just a small price for staying strong, I thought.

"Grragh!" I slammed my fist into it and kicked it, leaving two similar sized marks. I drew my fist back, ready to hit again, when I heard a voice behind me, one I had yearned to hear for so long now...

"Kaliam? Sweetie, I'm here."

I turned around, hoping to see her beautiful flowing red hair and sparkling eyes, but I saw noone, just the stage on the opposite end of the gym.

"RAGH!!!" I screamed, and began punching at the bare stone wall. I felt my knuckles crack, and pain seered through my body; but I paid no mind. I slid down the wall and sat down, looking around.

No sign of any living soul was anywhere.

Was I just crazy?

No, no. Couldn't be. No mad man would care about anyone but himself; no crazy person would think of such cunning things as me.

I smiled to myself on this thought. Hallucinations? Pssh, don't make me laugh. I was just thinking of her too much. I stood and walked out of the school's gym and got in my little car, drive down Wolverine drive and went home to my little apartment not too far off. I allowed my eyes to dart over to the side of the road and saw her and Joe and Pete, walking side by side towards the funeral home. I swept my bangs out of my eyes and then saw nothing.

Filled with fury and frustration, I sharply turned into the parking lot, stopped my car in a lot in front of building B, and walked up the stairs, unlocked my door, and went inside. I crashed onto my bed and turned on the TV, watching Full Metal Alchemist.

I looked over and saw her and my sister, sitting on the been bags in the corner, writing notes and giggling to one another. She looked at me and flashed her beautiful white smile, her hair all askew and using her tounge to play with her lip ring. She looked back over and Patricia and they carried on with their girly soliciting.

Slamming my fists on the bed with frustration, I closed my eyes, holding back tears. Why did I keep seeing her?!

"Leave me alone!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. "Leave me, leave me, leave me!!"

I realized I was a little childish, but I didn't care. Why was my mind trying to trick me into believing I had her back again?! It was something I didn't understand, but I had to do something about it.

Which meant, no matter the inconviniences pr circumstances at hand, I would have to work sooner and faster.

I never really liked Pete or that Joe kid anyway.
Sign up to rate and review this story