Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > Could This Be Any More Tragedic?

Update #7654321

by BenjisRiotGirl79 0 reviews

Update #7654321

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Crossover, Drama, Erotica, Fantasy, Horror, Humor, Parody, Romance, Sci-fi - Warnings: [!] [!!] [!!!] [?] [R] [V] [X] [Y] - Published: 2006-12-14 - Updated: 2006-12-15 - 192 words

0Unrated
Okay. I was grounded for a while and it gave me time to think. I realized that my stories are very short but hopefully their really good. I am not good at writing long chapters and still give you the cliffhanger hook that readers hate because they want to know what happens next...Trust me from expirence. Well I hope you enjoyed these latest chapters and I will give you more. Im getting close to the end of this storie but theres lots of chapters coming. Dont worry, after this story I have a few in mind. Give me your opinions on with character from Good Charlotte you want to be the main character. But most of my stories are going to be between Joel and Benji because to me there much more fun to wite about and that everyone likes them more than billy or paul...Maybe just paul. Sorry all those Paul lovers. And/or Billy lovers also. I want to thank everone for commenting on my story and I want everyone to have a Happy Christmas and Happy Holidays. Also Happy New Years.
Happy Happy Happy.
Peace gangsters!
Katie.
Sign up to rate and review this story