Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Head First For Heart Ache

1

by angellbaby28 2 reviews

Hopefully this will be different than anything else that you've ever read!

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-12-14 - Updated: 2006-12-15 - 897 words

0Unrated
Seventeen year old Lexi Green flopped down on the couch in the cold garage beside her best friend Andrea Jones. They quickly wrapped a blanket around their legs and settled in for what was sure to be another long rehearsal.

"Guys, let's get going. I really don't want to be here all night again." Ryan Ross, Andrea's boyfriend, whined as he strummed a few chords on his guitar. Brent Wilson, Lexi's boyfriend, rolled his eyes as he picked up his bass guitar. Ryan and Brent, along with their friends Spencer Smith and Brendon Urie, were in a band called Panic! At the Disco and they had just been signed to Pete Wentz's label, Decaydance, a few weeks earlier. "We are going on tour in less than a month... we really need to get ready." Ryan cautioned, which caused Brent to roll his eyes again. Lexi couldn't help but giggle. They were so cute when they bickered like that. Five minutes later, they were organized and finally got started.

"I can't believe that they're going on tour with Fall Out Boy in a few weeks!" Andrea whispered, unable to take her eyes off Ryan, which caused Lexi to laugh again.

"Yeah, it's pretty insane, but it'll be good for them! This is the big break that they need so desperately!" Lexi grinned. About an hour later, the band finally decided to call it a night. They were all pretty exhausted. Brent came over to Lexi d sat on her lap. She kissed him softly. "You did really good tonight Brent!" She whispered, smiling happily at her boyfriend of two years.

"Thanks babe. I'm so exhausted though. Do you want to spend the night at my house? My parents are out of town for the week, and I could use the company." Brent said tiredly as he rested his head on Lexi's shoulder. She of course said yes and ran her hand through his hair. "Let's get going then. I really just want to sleep... forever." He said, standing up. Lexi giggled quietly at him. "We're taking off guys. See you tomorrow." Everyone quickly said their goodnights and Lexi and Brent walked hand in hand to Brent's house in comfortable silence. When they arrived ten minutes later, they were both really tired so they both just changed into pajamas and crawled into Brent's warm bed. Lexi rested her head on his chest. "What are you thinking babe?" He asked groggily.

"Just about how much I am going to miss doing this when you're on tour." She said, sighing. Brent pulled her closer and kissed her forehead. "I am so proud of you guys, but I am going to miss you like hell."

"I am going to miss you more." Brent said, rubbing Lexi's back. "I promise you that everything is going to be fine. I love you so much and nothing will ever change that." Lexi smiled as she drifted into a peaceful sleep in Brent's arms.

*

The alarm clock beeped loudly. Lexi groaned and rolled over to slam it off. She flopped back down on the bed and grinned evilly. Brent had some how managed to sleep through the alarm clock and Lexi sprung out of bed, which he surprisingly slept through as well. She quickly pulled all the blankets off the bed and jumped on top of him.

"Lexi... what the hell babe?" He whined. Lexi laughed and kissed him softly.

"Good morning to you too Mr. Grouchy Pants!" She teased, kissing him again. "You have to get your butt out of bed and get ready for school!" He groaned and pulled her back onto the bed. "Seriously, get up!" Lexi demanded, laughing a little as she pulled away from him.

"I don't want to go to school today... I think that you and I should skip today and spend some time together. We are going on tour in like two days and I want to spend as much time with you as I can before I have to go." Brent suggested, pulling Lexi back onto the bed again. She giggled and kissed him passionately.

"That sounds like a great idea hon." She said, resting her head on his chest. "What do you feel like doing today?"

"Why don't we just chill here? We can order some lunch in and watch really bad 80s movies."

"That sounds perfect to me! I love you."

"I love you more!" Lexi laughed as she realized that there was really no point in arguing with him and she kissed him again. "So I think we should get downstairs and pick out some movies." Brent said, jumping out of the bed. He grabbed Lexi's hand and dragged her downstairs to the living room. They sat on the floor, still holding hands and started looking through Brent's massive movie collection. Ten minutes later, they had finally decided what they wanted to watch.

"So, we're going to watch the first Back to the Future, Children of the Corn, Pretty in Pink, and Dirty Dancing in the order." Lexi said, grinning.

"Pretty in Pink and Dirty Dancing? Come on Lex... can't we pick something else?" Brent whined.

"You can't have a movie marathon without Pretty in Pink and Dirty Dancing!" Brent sighed, this time realizing that this was a battle that he couldn't win. Lexi laughed as they settled onto the couch for their marathon.
Sign up to rate and review this story