Categories > Original > Fantasy > Corrupted Dreams

Corrupted Dreams

by smoke 0 reviews

What happens when hell is released on the world of Dameya

Category: Fantasy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Erotica, Romance - Warnings: [!] [V] [X] - Published: 2006-12-15 - Updated: 2006-12-15 - 439 words

0Unrated
The sky darken as Sin jump down from the roof tops. He look over the city of light in hopes that no evil will arise. He lets out a sigh as the stone around his next begins to glow. "Guess I don't get a break after all" Sin said as he jumped down from the roof tops onto his bike. He arrive in a grave yard to see a portal open. A demon with green scales,razor sharp claws, and three horns on its head came from the out of the portal with a hoard of soul rippers. They are small flying beast with dark blue skin, falcons winds, and razor sharp teeth. Sin whatch as the soul rippers begins to fly around the green demon. "My pets take to the city and bring me the soul of the humans." yelled the demon. Sin took out two slients'. He cast a blessing spell on the bullets and fired. Yhe soul rippers screams could be heard as their body drop to the ground black blood flowing out of their bodys. "My pets who did this show your selfs" yelled the demon as its eyes flash emerald green. Sin stepped out of the shadow so the demon could get a better look. Sin had shoulder lenth hair that was blacks and red at the bottom, a huge sword could be seen hanging from his back and the two guns poised at his side. He wore black pants and a black sleeveless shirt. But the most odd thing was his eyes that flash red as he started at the demon. "An Keiji's demon hmm" said Sin as he placed the guns in thier hosters and drew his sword. "I see that you human is something different you look human but smell like a half demon. "That I am but you get a chance to find out what kind" said Sin. He disappered and reappered in front of the demon. He brought his fist to the demon chest knocking the air out of him. Sin followed up with a kick to its head sending it through a tomb stone. Come on I at least want a fight" said Sin as he grabbed his sword. The demon growled in anger and charge Sin. each swing was wild and slow Sin swing his sword across the demon's chest killing it before it could even scream. "I guess i should have known Keijis demons aren't what they used to be" said Sin as he shealed his sword and jumped on his bike and left before the blinding green light took the demons body back to hell.
Sign up to rate and review this story