Categories > Books > Chronicles of Narnia > a personal trip to narnia

a personal trip to narnia

by gchang 0 reviews

Lucy falls out a window and finds herself in narnia once again, but this time an old friend is there. (This is my first time, so if you write a bad review, i can't help it, but don't k?)

Category: Chronicles of Narnia - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2006-12-15 - Updated: 2006-12-16 - 284 words

-1Boring
Lucy stirred as she came to. The last thing she remembered was her falling out of the house window. She felt wet, she opened her eyes and she was lying face up on a beach.

"by jove! Am I back in narnia?" she thought.

The sun was setting, and Lucy felt a chill go through her. She was older now, and smarter. If this was Narnia, she had to find shelter quick, for she remembered the camping nights out in Narnia were freezing. Her cold bare feet padded down the dirt road as she reached the broken castle. Her old castle that she and her sibling lived in before they returned to their world. She found the exact place that the children had settled in the last time. Just as she suspected, the matches that peter had left were still there. She qucikly gathered some wood around her and made a fire. Lucy was safe from the monsters that lurked here at night. None of them dare get near the castle.

"since no one is here..." she thought.

She stripped off her clothes and hung them to dry on a tree. It felt intresting to be completely naked in the forest, but Lucy didn't mind. She had a perfect body that she was proud of, and anyone that was worthy to nter the castle was worthy to look. She was still barefoot, but she did not mind. Back when she and her siblings ruled, she had taken barefoot walks all the time.

A wind blew through the gate and lucy felt her nipples harden. She scooched closer to the fir and spread her legs wide so her whole body could be bathed in warmth.
Sign up to rate and review this story