Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > From Every Heart You Break

Times Ticking And Waiting For No One

by HauntedTears 3 reviews

When your life seems to have gotten beyond a state of repair and nothing anyone ever says or does can help it get better and to add more to it your best friend is marrying a bloke you cannot stand,...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2006-12-15 - Updated: 2006-12-15 - 901 words

0Unrated
Disclaimer: Don't know or own MCR, only I own I suppose are the characters and the plot, but then again the people are based on a few of my friends, lol

Well, me and my friend had an idea for a story, so I decided we could post it up here, this is my second attempt at a fan fic, so please review to say whether we should carry on!




Ever got that feeling that you just want the ground to swallow you up so you never have to face the world again?
I have
Ever wanted that you could just make the problems disappear into air?
I've wanted
Ever pleaded with your best friend not to marry someone you cannot stand?
I've pleaded
Ever wished that you could turn back time?
I've wished

When your twenty-six, unemployed, getting consistently drunk, being threatened with eviction and you cannot stand your best friends fiancé, things only seem to get worse and that is exactly how my life has ended up.
At school I never expected my life to end up like it has done; my teachers were always telling me that I would go far and guess what, they were wrong
Very Wrong.
To makes matters even worse, if that is even possible, I got a visit from my best friend, Jasmine.

*

I woke up at around 11:00am, god, I was getting up later everyday and the pounding headache was not helping matters one little tiny bit, plus I felt in a foul mood.
Slowly I had a shower, changed into a black top, black trousers and a black hoodie and slumped on the sofa, turned on the TV and began flicking through the channels.
I heard a familiar tune play as I landed upon a music channel.
Famous Last Words
I glared at one of the band members, would you believe it, my best friend was hitched up with him, I couldn't stand him for reasons I couldn't explain, I was sure that he couldn't stand me either, so the feeling was totally mutual.
My attention turned another man, I smiled as I watched him, shame I would never have a chance.
If you think I've met them all then you're very wrong, I've only met two of them, one, hated him the other I got on with really well, he was cool.
"Oh what now!" I yelled as I heard someone ring the doorbell, quickly I turned off the TV and proceeded towards the door and opened it.
"TARA!"
I was knocked over backwards by Jasmine, I've known since I can remember, she was the opposite of me, she had lovely kept hazel hair, dark brown eyes, slim and tall figure and a massive wardrobe.
Then there is me, long scruffy black hair, light blue eyes, ok, so I have a slim and tall figure, with a very limited wardrobe of black and red clothing.
"Jas!" I said and she helped me up from the spot I'd landed on where she had knocked me down.
"Tara! Oh it's wonderful!" she said and grabbed my arm and dragged me into the living room.
"Guess what happened!" she said happily as I sat down while she was jumping around like a kid.
I shrugged, "You finally threw out the trash?" I asked hopefully, she knew what I meant.
She glared at me, "No" she said and shoved her hand in front of my face, I spotted it at once, /a ring/.
"Oh my god" I said her face lit up.
"Yes?" she said hopefully.
"What the fuck is that on your finger! It's hideous!" I said her face fell and she smacked me across the face.
It took me a second or two to register what she had just done, then I realized.
"Ouch! Do you mind!" I said and put my hand to my now stinging face.
Jasmine glared, "A congratulations might be nice!" she said sounding annoyed.
I rolled my eyes, "Congrats Jas, I guess if it you makes you happy then fine" I said and she smiled and pulled me into a hug, she had very strange mood swings.

*

Later that day Jas dragged me round to her house, which was down the road to mine and I'll add that this is California were on about, so where we were was pretty nice, apart from some of the local kids, ugh, there pure evil.
I wasn't happy about going round there, for I feared that I may accidentally spill my drink all over my host's head again, my hostess was not amused.
When I had finally walked to my doom, I mean Jas's house she dragged me in, here goes nothing.
"Home!" she yelled as I made care that I slammed the door behind me.
"In the living room" someone called from guess what, the living room.
We made our way in there where my best friend in the whole wide world, was sitting a disgusted look on his face as he saw me standing in the doorway, I have to say I felt stupid.
Jas didn't notice she jumped on him and kissed him, I coughed ever so slightly and they stopped, thank goodness, I then realized someone else was in the room.
"Hey" he said.



Hope thats not too bad, a cliffhanger there I guess, also I've not named them yet on purpose, teehee, so review please!
Sign up to rate and review this story