Categories > Books > Chronicles of Narnia > a personal trip to narnia

a personal trip to narnia

by gchang 1 review

Lucy is captured...(this might be boring cause I was pissed off when I wrote this.

Category: Chronicles of Narnia - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [Y] - Published: 2006-12-16 - Updated: 2006-12-17 - 271 words

-1Illiterate
Lucy woke up in a dark room.

"Whose there?"she shouted

There was no reply

'I demand that you tell me where I am!" she shouted again, impatiently.

"If you insist" a voice rang out.

Then with a sudden flash, there was a bright light. Once Lucy recovered from the flash, she realized she was still naked. Her body was freezing, even with the newly lit torches. Next she realized she was shackled in chains.

"Where are you?"she whimpered.

A dark figure approached, as it got closer, she realized that it was a minotor. And although her eyes were stil dizzy, she could swear that it was naked also. She already knew what was going to happen.

"You will make a fine skrald" it said, bearing its sharp teeth.

Lucy felt a hand touch her breas. She closed her eyes and tried taking the image out of her mind. As the hand played with her now erect nipple, she felt a toungue lick her wet clitoris. She moaned as she felt the minitor's penis push into her. There was nothing she could do except for trying to think of a happy place. In and out it went, driving it all up her small pussy. She screamed as tears trickled down her face.

"P..p...please, no more" she whimpered.

"You shall not tell me to stop, you mongrel!" It roared.

Lucy felt a hand slap her across the face, she cried out helplessely. Afraid now, all Lucy could do was moan as it reached it's climax.

As it finished, it left, with Lucy in a sobbing pile on the ground.
Sign up to rate and review this story