Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The Heiress and the Hokage

What a girl wants.

by stumpdreadlord 0 reviews

(Naruto-Hinata) Exactly what does Hinata want. Is she making a deal with the devil?

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Romance - Characters: Hinata, Naruto - Warnings: [!] [!!] [!!!] [?] [V] - Published: 2006-12-16 - Updated: 2006-12-17 - 1869 words

0Unrated
The Heiress and the Hokage

Chapter 2 What a girl wants.

Naruto muttered to himself, " Man I just don't understand girls." While he absently rubbed the softball sized lump on the top of his head. "All I did was say to say hi to her, then she up and smashes me up side the head for no reason." Hinata peeking from the bathroom grimaced in a quiet fury as she saw the wound. Naruto was always getting pounded for his choice of words or total lack of sensitivity. Naruto finally emerged from his pouting and scanned his room. Something was out of place. Sniffing the air he smelt... lavender. "Lavender" he though. Then his eyes locked on the object that was out of place. Actually the object, no creature didn't belong here. He locked eyes with the tiny fox staring calmly at him. "Ano..... Ohaiyo" he muttered not really thinking of anything else to say. The fox just twitched and ear. Then in a low hiss the fox spoke. "Do you know what I am?" Naruto not being daunted by the talking fox he replied " Yea your that bastard of a demon fox who has been freeloading in my body for all my life, but what are you doing out here?" The hiding Hinata flushed at hearing this. "Demon Fox inside him?" Thinking she recalled a conversation she overheard. "Hiashi-sama" a mono tone voice said, "I have come to report that Neiji has nearly recovered from his wounds he received from Uzumaki during the Chunnin exam. Hiashi nodded slowly recalling that surprising battle. Uzumaki was the underdog and he expected to Neiji to tear him apart. Surprisingly the Uzumaki kid won. "It is hard to believe that the demon fox would manifest its power in Uzumaki so strongly. We must keep a close eye on his future growth." The branch family member just simply nodded and left the room leaving the head of the Hyuuga house to muse over his own thoughts. Swimming back from her memory to the present she just gaped at the miniature Kyubii and Naruto. "So that's why the villagers hate Naruto, he has the Kyubii inside of him." The thought wanted to make Hinata cry but she held back her tears. She had to be strong for Naruto. The kyubii just rolled his eyes, "Before I answer your question tell the girl hiding in your bathroom to come out." Naruto glanced at the bathroom and scratched his head, "Girl in my bathroom?" Slowly the bathroom door opened and a betrayed looking Hinata inched out of the bathroom. "Hinata-chan!?! Why are you in my bathroom?" He nervously looked around his very messy apartment and thought that he had never had a girl in his home before. "If I knew I was going to have a guest over I woulda cleaned up a little." he said this with a slight tinge of embarrassment. Stuttering incoherently Hinata launched into the events that led her to his apartment. The kyubii gazed at them uninterested, them he smirked to himself seeing that this girl was in love with his prison. "The fool doesn't even realize that she is in love with him, this should be interesting." Hinata finally finished her tale. Looking totally flustered Hinata bowed her head to try and hide her self from Naruto's inquisitive gaze. Before Naruto could inquire more from Hinata, the kyuubi spoke up. "I own this girl a debt of gratitude." Hinata just stared blank eyed at the micro demon. "Doubtless I could have avoided those BRATS, but doing so would have unmasked my presence to the entirety of the village. That would be bad for both of us Naruto." Naruto thought about the problems that have been avoided by Hinata's actions. "Wow thanks Hinata-chan! You sure saved my butt." he then beamed with that enormous grin of his. Hinata could have died in complete bliss at that moment and would not have been sad. She had finally been useful to some one. Most of all useful to Naruto. Not replying she just blushed and smiled. The Kyubii raised an eyebrow and grinned slightly, "I guess that I owe you a favor, tell me what you want." Hinata knowing exactly what she wanted just couldn't put in to words what she truly wanted in front of Naruto. "Ano...I..I... want...." she just stuttered . Sensing her apprehension the kyubi reached out into her mind. "Do I need to remind you that I can read your thoughts." he said. Replying Hinata declared in her mind, " I want to be strong like Naruto and I want to be one with him." after thinking that she blushed and heard "So be it !" before succumbing to the darkness. One second Hinata was just stammering and the next Naruto was struggling to keep hinata from collapsing on the floor. Looking up at the fox on his bed. He yelled "Hey what did you do to Hinata-chan." "What she wanted." he coolly replied. The kyuubi's eyes flashed and chakra started to seep out of him and started to surround the unconscious Hinata. Some where in her unconscious mind Hinata heard a voice, "Remember you asked for this." Then the darkness and silence engulfed her again.
Standing in the training yard of the Hyuuga compound Hiashi Hyuuga was in the midst of training the only hope for a Hyuuga heir, his daughter Hinabi. "Again!" he said firmly to Hinabi. She stood there panting and sweating, she simply nodded and slid back into her fighting stance. Hiashi once again activated his Byakugan to examine the chakra flow of his daughter. She moved fluidly and precisely. " She still doesn't have enough control over her chakra." he thought to himself. Not allowing his emotions to show he brooded on Hinata's failure. His oldest daughter was to shy and timid. Not strong enough physically or mentally to be the head of the most notorious family in Konoha. Sighing inwardly he focused to the task at hand. "I have to make the best of this situation." Hinabi continued through the exercise upon reaching the end she stood awaiting the next order from her father. "That is enough for this morning Hinabi, go and clean up before lunch." he stated. Dutifully she bowed and left the training yard and headed indoors. Hiashi slowly walked through the compound wondering what went wrong with Hinata. As he passed by the front gate he noticed an orange clad figure dashing over the roof tops of the compound carrying an unconscious form. Activating his Byakugan he examined the pair. He recognized the chakra flow of the Uzumaki kid, but the others was chaotic. The chakra was swirling like a vortex with in the figure. Releasing his Byakugan he noticed clutched with in the demon kids arms a stray lock of purple hair. He finally made the connection and charged after the Uzumaki kid.

Hinata awoke and she felt like she was flying. She also realized that a strong pair of arms was holding her tightly. Looking up she saw Naruto's face. It was determined and she also synced a bit of fear. Continuing her observations she realized that they were on the Hyuuga compound and they were near the main living area she shared with her sister and her father. "Ano...." she stammered. Naruto realizing his cargo was awake he landed lightly on the ground and sat her down. "Hinata-chan, your awake." stating the obvious, "I was kinda worried, you just collapsed and I though I would take you home cause you might be missed." She just smiled as she saw the concern in his eyes. "I am fine now." she said. It surprised her because she didn't hesitate or stutter in Narutos presence. Naruto was interrupted before he could reply. Pouring out of the surrounding buildings was a army of pale eyed Hyuuga's . Standing at the head was a furious looking Hiashi and a sullen looking Neiji. Behind them were a smattering of main and branch family members. Naruto instantly held his hands up in a defensive posture. " Uhh... Wait I can explain." Hiashi cut him off. "Hinata are you ok? Has this upstart harmed you? " he demanded. "No father, he did not harm me, I was training and I sprained my ankle and Naruto found me and brought me home." she replied. Naruto just nodded his head sagely, playing along with the obvious lie. Hiashi raised a hand and dismissed all. Hinata stood and brushed her self off. "Thank you Naruto" she smiled at him then turned to her father. " Father I am going to wash up before lunch." Staring quizzically at Hinata, Hiashi just stood there as his daughter limped towards her room. Naruto stood once she was out of site. Hiashi glared at him. "If you did do anything to my daughter you will pay." he said coldly. He then turned and left. Naruto shrugged and leapt off towards his Ichiraku. "Yay lunch time." he stated happily as he bounced off. Still he could understand why Hinata had lied to her father. Was it to protect him? Also what did the Kyubi do the her?

Hinata closed the door to her room and sighed. She had never stood up to her father like that, and she did it in front of Naruto. She hummed to her self as she walked to the wash room to freshen up. After rinsing her face she grabbed a towel and dried off, then looked into the mirror. What she saw there shocked the holy hell out of her. Nothing about her had changed after her encounter with the Kyubii, except for the fact she had 3 whiskers on each cheek, just like Naruto. "Oh No!" she rubbed her eyes and blinked the whiskers were still there. Well she realized she did look cute with them. She heard a rustling below her and saw a familiar small fox cleaning his face after finishing off one of the sweets sitting on her bedside table. The fox realized that he was caught and approached her. Before reaching her feet the fox hoped up on her shoulder and rapped one of his nine tails around her neck for balance. She turned her head and looked at him. The small fox was really cute. She reached out a tentative hand and scratched him behind the ear. The fox leaned into the hand. " Maybe this wasn't such a bad idea after all, she is much nicer than the brat." he thought smugly. Hinata giggled at the small fox on her shoulder. Why did this fox remind her of Naruto? She shrugged and left her room to go eat lunch. "Father is going to be shocked, I hope he doesn't try to hurt Naruto. If he does I will stop him. Naruto is mine, and he will never be hurt again!" she let a slow vicious smile spread across her lips. The kyuubi on her shoulder nodded in approval at her train of though.


Thanks for the Review. I got excited after my first one and continued on with the next installment. Continue to bash away! I need all the feed back I can get. Thanks

Stumpdreadlord@aol.com
Sign up to rate and review this story