Categories > Original > Romance

Kissing Booth

by Tryster 3 reviews

A dull day working at the Fair, manning the kissing booth, turns up with interesting events and unexpected customers. F/F and M/M kissing

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor, Romance - Published: 2006-12-17 - Updated: 2006-12-17 - 1425 words - Complete

0Funny

Kissing Booth

By I.B.Tryster

WARNINGS: F/F and M/M Kissage. Yus...

Story and Characters copyright to me, 2006. The Sink restaurant is copyrighted to itself and it's owners.

(I've never actually been to or seen a kissing booth... just FYI)

(This was a lot of fun to write ^___^ )



+++



If this fair got anymore cliché she swore she was going to shoot herself. It was bad enough that, out of her group, she had been the one voted to be on kissing booth duty. Dee swore, that if it hadn't been for the large sum of money she'd been promised, she would be as far from the fair as physically possible. Never mind it was her own volunteer group that deemed it that she was there in the first place. In fact, the only reason why she was making money off of this was because she had sworn castration of the first man who approached the booth if she wasn't getting reimbursed.

Dee sighed deeply and thunked her head hard on the booth table as a lieu in horny males occurred, allowing her to drop the smile and sexy act. Derek sniggered at her and she sent him a glare. "Oh, don't be that way. Besides, you'll leave a red mark on that pretty forehead of yours if you do that too much." He said in an almost-not-quite sympathetic voice. Dee flipped him the finger. He grimaced. "Ew, no, it's weird enough seeing my little sister kissing guy after guy for three bucks each all day."

"Yeah, well, you could have let Allen have guard duty." Dee said, shrugging back her plait of dark hair behind her shoulder.

Derek grimaced again. "No way, he's even more of a pervert than your customers."

"I'm just glad it's 'cheek kisses only'." Dee grumbled, laying slumped over the desk.

Now, you must understand, under normal circumstanced, Dee was very much an advocate of feminine equality. Yeah, she's a feminist. If she had her way, it would be a guy giving the kisses behind the kissing booth instead of herself. But the world wasn't fair. It never was. At least not in her favor.

She looked up, all smiles as a shadow appeared over her. It was a tall, vaguely attractive man with bleach blond hair and a rakish stubble thing going on (Dee grimaced; she hated stubble). He grinned, revealing yellowed teeth. She grinned back, holding back a retch. "So, how much for a frenchie?" he asked.

Dee heard Derek gag behind his hand and wished she could do the same. "Gimme thirty bucks and we'll talk." She smiled sweetly. The man frowned, and fished out three bucks from his jean pocket. Dee stood on her toes to peck him on the cheek and he walked away, grumbling. Dee handed the money to Derek, sighing, then looking up again as another shadow appeared. Then her smile dropped, being replaced with confusion.

That was definitely not a guy...

She was very much a woman, probably Dee's own age, with short cropped bright red hair and a well toned sturdy body beneath a green tank-top and baggy jeans. She had several piercing in her ears and one on her eyebrow, with sharp blue eyes lined in a small amount of eyeliner, the only makeup on her face. Her lips were quirked up in a decidedly impish grin.

"H-hi." Dee said, eyes flickering to Derek who looked about as confused as she felt. "Can I help you?"

The woman's lips turned up even more. "This is the kissing booth, right?" Never mind that it proclaimed it so in bright bold letters right above their heads.

"Yes..."

"So, I want a kiss." She stated, crossing her arms in a comfortable way.

Dee smiled nervously, gesturing to Derek. "Sorry, he's not the one you kiss..."

"No, darlin', I want a kiss from you." The red head said plainly, pointing at Dee.

Dee could almost hear Derek's jaw hit the ground. Dee, for her part, just stared at the red head, swallowed, and then smiled back. It wasn't that she was homophobic or anything; quite the opposite, in fact. She was pretty comfortable with sexuality, and while she adamantly claimed that she was straight, she'd never really tried anything with a girl before. "...Alright then."

The red head beamed, then slapped three tens on the booth counter. "Thirty for a frenchie, right?"

This time, Dee did hear Derek's jaw hit the ground, and she only had time to nod before she was grabbed forcefully but tenderly at the nape of the neck and pulled forwards, her lips meeting the slightly chapped ones of the red head.

Dee was so surprised that she couldn't react as the girl licked at her lips, asking for entry, and when she let her in she shivered as she was treated to one of the best goddamned kisses she'd ever gotten. Ever/. From /any guy.

The two girls pulled away, Dee with wide eyes and rather a bit out of breath, the red-head with a huge grin on her face. Dee gaped like a fish, then swallowed and said the only thing she could. "Wow..."

"Now that's what I like to hear." The girl said. "Wanna do lunch later?"

Dee paused, considering....then said, quite casually. "Ok. I take break at 11."

"Perfect. Meet me here, k? Ciao, darlin'" The red head said, scribbling on a scrap of paper and walking away with a little sashay in her step. Dee watched her go, transfixed, still trying to figure out if what had just happened had really just happened.

"...Did what I think just happened really just happen...?" Derek finally asked from his seat. Dee looked over and was surprised to see a healthy blush on his cheeks.

Dee thought about it again, things starting to make since in her head. Then she looked down at the paper.

The Sink, 3rd street, turn left off Broadway and Casper.

Luv, Cass Jenkins

"...Yeah, I'm pretty sure it just happened." Dee said, a grin forming on her face as she pocketed the paper.

Fin

[[Again, I don't own the restaurant, the Sink. It's a restaurant that I luv ^__^ And which thought appropriate for Cass to take Dee to. It's not actually off of a street called Broadway; I cant remember where it really is.]]





[ENCORE: Redemption]

About an hour after lunch Dee was sitting faithfully at her booth again, Derek beside her. Dee had been so reluctant to return to the booth. She and Cass had had such a good time over lunch, and they had promised to meet again the day after the fair. Dee had invited Cass back to the booth, but the girl had frowned and said that the urge to punch the next person who came up to Dee would be too strong. Dee had laughed, and treated Cass to a peck on the cheek for free.

"So does this mean that you have a girlfriend before me?" Derek had pouted when Dee had returned. Probably, Dee answered.

The siblings looked up as someone approached them, a rather handsome young man with long black hair pulled back in a pony tail under a fedora type hat and a dark t-shirt with tight jeans on underneath. He pulled out three bucks, and pointed at Derek.

"..." Dee fought the intense urge to bust out laughing at Derek's jaw hit the ground /again/, but she nudged him up, not bothering to tell the guy that it was technically her that was supposed to give the kisses.

"What??" Derek hissed at her, frantic as he stood anyways.

"Just do it." Dee whispered back, taking the money. Derek pouted, racking his brown hair back from his eyes as he leaned mutinously forwards. Only Dee saw the tiny quirk of the lips as the man leaned forwards also to receive his kiss, and the moment before Derek's lips met his cheek he turned his head and planted a neat one directly on her surprised brother's lips.

Derek froze in shock, his eyes wide and he stood completely frozen as the man leaned back, a full blown smile on his lips as he tipped his hat at Dee and walked away.

Dee had the politeness to at least wait until the man was out of earshot before falling off her chair with laughter. Derek only sat back in his chair, face still frozen, a very healthy blush on his cheeks.



Fin (for real this time)

+++



I hope you enjoyed! Please tell me what you think!
Sign up to rate and review this story