Categories > TV > House > Impossible Circumstances

Crash

by jhclaurie 0 reviews

Wierd circumstances mean Wilson needs Houses help... but is House in any shape to help him?

Category: House - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama - Characters: Gregory House, James Wilson - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2006-12-17 - Updated: 2006-12-17 - 329 words

0Unrated
He lay on the cold, wet tarmac gasping for breath - the wind had well and truly been taken out of him when he slammed onto the unforgiving road.
Time seemed to stand still as he desperately tugged off his crash helmet in the vain hope that it would make him able to get some air.
He gasped some more as, thankfully he was able to buy his lungs enough air to stop himself passing out. Not without finding his first angry set of injuries - broken ribs, fuck..
Doing his best to survey the situation from where he was sprawled, he pondered whether or not he should attempt to get up.
He could feel the rain seeping through his jeans and didn't particularly fancy being run over by some drunk to add to his injuries.
From his position he was able to make out the crumpled corpse of his bike, shit.
He could also make out a grey van nearby with a rather large dent in the front fender, nice.
He briefly wondered about the occupants of the van, were they ok, if so why the hell hadn't they gotten out to see if he was ok? Drunk maybe or joy riders - just his luck he thought, not only had he been rammed off of the only thing that brought him pleasure at the moment, the hit and run driver had forgotten to run, doh!
He was suddenly bought out of his musing by two voices:
"Shit, you were only supposed to knock him off - not fucking run him over!"
"I barely touched the bike, besides he's not dead - look he's breathing."
"No shit Sherlock - get him in the van quick before anyone comes."
He felt himself being dragged by the collar of his jacket, all he could do in response to this was groan and clutch his chest as searing pain ran through his ribcage as he got thrown into the back of the dented van and into darkness...
Sign up to rate and review this story