Categories > TV > House > Impossible Circumstances

Friends Reunited

by jhclaurie 0 reviews

In the van...Wilson is so sweet when he wants to help House...

Category: House - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama - Characters: Gregory House, James Wilson - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-12-17 - Updated: 2006-12-17 - 563 words

0Unrated
House grunted in pain as he was dragged into the back of the van. He was coming to the conclusion that either these were some pissed paramedics from PPTH who had been pushed over edge by his constant wisecracks & sarcasm towards them or something far more dangerous and sinister was going on!
He groaned as he heard the door close and felt the van accelerate before he heard a familiar voice.
"Jesus - House, what the fuck, are you ok? What just happened?"
"Terrific, don't fancy your new friends much Jimmy - bit on the rough side" House muttered trying desperately to keep his upper body still as the van cornered sharply.
"Are you hurt?" Wilson said whilst hurriedly attempting to get his penlight out of his top pocket, he switched it on to find House crumpled up in a corner of the van.
He ran the light from House's face, which was grimaced in pain, to his chest, which he was holding with his right hand.
"Busted ribs and summit wrong with my right leg...other than the usual that is." House groaned
Wilson shone the light down to House's right leg; it was covered in blood from an 8inch gash where his jeans had ripped, probably from the impact with the tarmac.
"Shit" Wilson said under his breath, but not quiet enough for House not to hear
"Wow, that bad huh?" He croaked as he felt another sharp pain in his chest, he was becoming light headed again from shallow breathing.
Wilson could see from the condition of House's skin that he was in pretty bad shape, he was pale and either sweating or still wet from the rain.
Whatever the cause, he was soaked and getting cold, which wasn't helping the situation one bit.
House was finding it difficult to read Wilson's reactions in the dim light of the van, it was bugging him - he decided it was question time.
"What's going on?"
Wilson had placed the penlight on the floor and was taking off his jacket.
"I've gotta stop this bleeding somehow." he muttered as he made a makeshift bandage by ripping off one of his sleeves.
"No, I mean why have I been run over and put into the back of a van with you?"
"Oh... well I don't know exactly, some guys..." Wilson trailed off as he carefully lifted House's bad leg to get the sleeve round it and started to tie it round, applying some pressure with one hand.
"Glad we got that clear then - Ow!"
"Sorry, how are you feeling?"
"Great now that you've dressed my leg up as you!" House said sarcastically before adding "...cold, tired, light-headed and in shit loads of pain" after seeing Wilson's 'I don't have time for this shit right now' look!
"Don't go anywhere will you, need you here with me okay?" Wilson said, trying his best not to sound like he was talking to a patient, House hated that patronising tone he adopted when trying to keep someone calm.
He saw House grimace and scowl as he added "I'm not going anywhere unfortunately, well knowhere that I know of..."
"True..." Wilson agreed, looking around for a clue as to the destination of the van, but with no windows to peer out of that was as much of a mystery as to why they were in it in the first place...
Sign up to rate and review this story