Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > True Fighter

First Chappie Ever!

by CompetiveSwimmaChick 6 reviews

Key guys, cause of ya'll support chappie I is up! Luv Ya! THANKS TO THERESA559 I CORRECTED THE SPELLING AND GRAMMAR!

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure - Published: 2006-12-17 - Updated: 2006-12-17 - 603 words

0Unrated
I HAVE EDITED IT, THANKS TO THERESA559. THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE ADVICE!

Hey there friends! Yep, this time I'm actually gonna write the story.... not bore ya'll to death by rambling on and on. Oh... AND PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME EMAILS! cause here's the story, a few months back I got a powerful virus through email and I lost control of my email adress, so haven't regained control of email privledges yet. SO PLEASE DON"T SEND ME EMAILS! SO SORRY! Luv ya! now here's the story.....

Jay, Archie, Atlanta, Herry, and Odie were standing in the now deserted hallway awaiting Neil's math teacher to finish his unusually long lecture about not paying attention in class. Though as if to rebut his teacher's words, Neil wasn't listening at all to his teacher's lectures. Luckily for him, his taecher was oblivious.

Unluckily for the others, Neil's teacher was rambling on for what seemed like forever and they were becoming impatient.

" Man, will Neil's teacher ever stop talking! I'm starved!" questioned Herry, not in earshot of Neil's teacher.

"I don't know, but I really wish that he would hurry up. Theresa decided to walk to the Brownstone by herself, and we never do know when Cronus will attack. I hope she's all right." their leader pronounced, a crease of anxiety coming over his face as he pronounced his last statement.

Odie chuckled to himself. Trust Jay to be so concerned of Theresa's well-being. Glancing down the hall, Odie looked to see if Atlanta or Archie would share their input. He saw Archie and Atlanta engrossed in talking to one another. He swore that from a distance they sometimes looked like a couple, standing so close together and flirting. Though he would never say that to them, for he like his face how it was and didn't want it altered. Odie glanced towards Neil and his teacher. Neil had moved from smoothing down his hair to checking his fingernails. Yet his teacher still droned on, not noticing the subject of his lecture couldn't care less. Letting a small sigh escape, Odie leaned against the gleaming row of lockers, impatiently awaiting until they could leave this school.

Meanwhile, Theresa trudged home silently and alone. She left the others at school, for she was eager to get home. She abrubtly turned right into a narrow, long alley. Usually she wouldn't take this shortcut, but the temperature had dropped several degrees form this morning to below zero, and her cute black vest wasn't doing a good job at kepping her warm. She envied the others who were in the school right now, who would come home in Herry's warm truck. Theresa looked around. This alley seemed to go on forever. Stange, it felt longer than it usually did when she was here with the others and not in the fading sunlight. Suddenly, the alley widended. Her sixth sense was bugging her, going on overdrive, yet at the same time it told her that she had gone into the right alley. She wished Jay, or anyone of her friends, was here with her right now. But she shook off that nervous feeling and kept walking. Suddenly, she heard a scuffling noise, coming from her right. She stopped dead in her tracks and swiveled her head towards the sound. Now all was quiet. Did she just imagine it? Cautiously, Theresa took another step forward.

TO BE CONTINUED..... HOPEFULLY VERY SOON

sorry, for the cliffhangie guys, but I GTG! talk to ya'll l8r and I'll update soon if I get good reviews! luv ya and thanks for ya'll support!
Sign up to rate and review this story