Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Three Cheers for a Chemical Romance

So....That Was Weird

by A_Chemical_Tragedy 1 review

Charlotte handles Tori and get's to know Gee.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2006-12-18 - Updated: 2006-12-18 - 426 words

0Unrated
For Charlotte this was the worst part. She just stood there with her mouth wide open, looking at him straight in the eye, wondering if he was talking to someone behind her. She was just glad he was sweet enough to stand there patiently without laughing.

After about 5 minutes her boss, Tori, came up, they weren't the best of friends. It looked as though she was about to scream her lungs out, but she obviously saw Gerard standing by the bathroom door. She made a slow, casual walk towards Gerard, twirling her hair playfully, along the way.

Gerard looked bored, as though he had seen this many times. Tori obviously noticed this but didn't let it keep her down.

"Hi there handsome," Tori said, trying to be as attractive as she could be.

"Uh hi," he said trying not to be too rude. "Charlotte, are you ready to go?" he asked.

Charlotte's POV

My mind raced. There was my boss, trying to work her magic on the guy who just asked me to go get some coffee, when we were at Starbucks, the ultimate coffee place. Either way I had to deal with her, so I thought why not?

"Yeah, let's go Gerard," I said, trying to get away from Tori as quick as possible.

"Just a minute," Tori snickered. "Where do you think you're going?"

"It's New Jersey, where ever we want!" I replied.

"Not if you have a job."

"Well, maybe I don't want a job."

"Fine then, go! Take your retarded boyfriend too!I can take care of this hell hole all by myself!" I heard her scream as I pushed the glass doors open.

"I'm really sorry about that," I apologized.

"It's okay, I actually get that a lot,"he smiled. I love it when he smiles, he looks so sweet.

Gerard's POV

Alright, so...that was weird. Oh well, I'm used to that kind of stuff, I've been working with Frank all these years. So because of that little mishap me and Charlotte decided to go on a walk instead. It's really nice, just going for a walk.

"You know you're like the first person outside of my family that I've walked with. You know like for like a casual walk in the park."

She seemed surprised. I don't know why, I'm just like the next guy, only I sing a kick ass rock band. Anyway, I asked her if she wanted to come to Mikey and Alicia's party tonight. She said "she'd love to." I can't say I'm not excited.
Sign up to rate and review this story