Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Potter and Black

Potter and Black

by blackshadow

Harry meets Sirius's daughter and together they find a way to defeat both Dumbledore and Voldemort

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Action/Adventure - Characters: Harry - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-12-18 - Updated: 2006-12-18 - 2135 words

?Blocked
Disclaimer: I don't Harry Potter

Summary: Harry discovers betrayal and gains new powers in his quest to defeat Voldemort.

Pairings: It will either be Harry x OC, Harry x OC x Rare Canon x OC or Harry x Rare canon.

Chapter 1: Sirius's will

Harry was currently walking up Knockturn Alley where he had just procured his new wand. He was wearing black leather pants. With a tight sleeveless black shirt. He also had on a black cloak with its hood up to cover his face. On his shoulder stood a reddish-brown hawk named Tobias. Tobias was currently searching around the Alley. Harry shook his head and thought back to when he got him.

Flashback

Harry had just collapsed on his bed from his run when he looked up and saw a reddish-brown Hawk perch on his chair. Harry then noticed the two letters on the hawks leg. He then stuck out his left leg and Harry, hoping it wasn't a portkey. He sighed in relief when he opened it and he stayed where he was.

Dear Harry,

You don't know me but I have known about you my whole life and when I say that I'm not talking about The-boy-who-lived.

I've been told about Harry Potter. The son of Lily and James Potter.

For you see my Parents were friends with your parents. I have been waiting for a long time to approach you.

Even now I'm not able to because of Dumbledore. I have found information about your friends that you should find out.

It is all concealed in the other letter. I will reveal who I am at the Will reading of one Sirius Black.

As a peace offering I give to you my hawk Tobias. Now I know you have Hedwig but she is easily noticed and intercepted.

Tobias is not as easily grabbed. He's a fierce creature who can easily avoid spells.

He can also help you in battle. So please keep him with you at all times.

I hope to finally meet you soon.

A friend

Harry looked at Tobias and shrugged. He took the other letter and opened it absently petting Tobias as he did.

Dear Hermione,

I'm getting seriously impatient waiting here. When is that arrogant prat gonna finally kill You-Know-who.

I hope its soon. Once he does and then dies in the aftermath.

We can take his money and live the high life.

Well I hope to see you soon.

Love from your boyfriend
Ron

Harry looked at this his eyes blazing. He looked at the hawk who had delivered it and after seeing it nod. He grew angry and wanted out. He decided he would pick up a new wand and then meet this person and find out what to do from there.
End Flashback

Harry shook his head to forget these thoughts and continued on his way towards Diagon Alley. He had almost made it there when he heard a scream come from a dark alley he had just passed.

Harry discretely took out his wand and went to see what was going on. He turned and found two Death Eaters standing over another as he tore off a girls shirt. She seemed to be about his age. He looked at Tobias who got the hint and attacked one while Harry quickly knocked out the other with a well placed stunner. He then turned to the other who was to busy trying to fight off Tobias to see the stunner hitting him and knocking him into the wall. The Death Eater who had at this point ripped the girls bra and shirt to shreds stood up and turned to Harry with a sneer.

"You don't know what your getting yourself into boy." Harry smirked because while the Death Eater was paying attention to him he didn't see the girl he had been trying to rape get up with a large pole in her hands.

"Now I don't think you do." Just as he said that the girl cracked him over the head knocking him out. Harry smiled at her while conjuring a shirt for her to wear. She took it gratefully covering herself up.

Harry then stuck out his hand. "I'm Harry Potter. Are you alright?" She smiled and shook his hand.

"I'm Rosalyn Lestrange and I'm alright." Harry froze when he heard her last name.

"As in the daughter of...." she nodded reluctantly.

"I hope you know that one day she will die by my hand. Your father to if I can pull it." She looked at him and nodded.

"You can have my mother but save my father for me." She replied shocking him.

"Why exactly would you not care if I killed your parents." He asked this with a raised eyebrow.

As they walked she started telling him her reasons. "My whole life I've been groomed to be a fighter for the Dark Lord. I didn't agree but kept my views to myself while taking whatever training they gave me knowing I would need it. My sister on the other hand is completely behind them." She shook her head.

"When my parents broke out of prison. My father realized I didn't follow his view. Well as I'm sure you know he didn't take to kindly to that. So he took it upon himself to 'break me' as he put it." Harry had an idea of what she meant but had to ask.

"What did he do?" He asked. She didn't speak and the walked in silence for a few moments but when she did speak it was quietly and Harry was just able to hear her.

"He was able to succeed were they failed." Harry didn't need to ask what she meant by that. "He also took great joy in using the Crucatius curse on me or Impeiroing me into sleeping with his friends. Other times he just used his fist to beat me." To say Harry was horrified was an understatement. Harry shook his head in disgust.

"You can have him but I want your mother." Harry then went quiet thinking.

"Rosalyn, I'm guessing your pretty good at performing the Dark Arts?" She nodded looking at him curiously.

"Well I was wondering if you could teach me some of them." She pondered this for a moment.

"It depends how good are you at Occlumency." Harry frowned.

"I'm alright. My shields aren't that strong but there getting better each day." She nodded as they left Knockturn Alley and entered Diagon Alley.

"If I enter your mind right now what kind of shield would I find?" She asked.

"Just a brick wall. A brick wall that has cracks in it. Voldemort attacks my mine every night so its hard to strengthen them."

She nodded before smiling. "OK while I can't teach you the Dark Arts just yet. I do Know of a book that has some Combat magic you can learn. Me and my sister are joining Hogwarts this year. For the rest of the summer learn whatever spells you can from the book I'll send you and work on your shields if their good enough when you show up I'll start teaching you the Dark Arts."

Harry looked at her questioningly. "Why do you have to wait until my shields are better?"

"Practicing the Dark Arts can change people. If you don't have proper shields you will slowly changed over time to become the very thing you hate the most." Harry nodded and the finally made it the front door of Gringotts.

"Are you here for the will?" Harry asked as held the door open
for her.

She nodded. "Yes Uncle Sirius loved us even if he didn't agree with my parents." Harry didn't say anything but walked up to a goblin who then showed them the room they were the will would be read. When Harry walked in he saw a girl who looked just like Rosalyn. He now took they time to look at both of them. They both looked like very much like their mother. They both had long black hair with Violet eyes and amazing figures. He noticed the Weasleys and had to suppress the urge to go curse Ron. He saw Hermione as well and was happy for the fact that his face was covered. He sneered as he saw the smug look of Narcissa and Draco Malfoy. He smiled at Remus and Tonks. His eyes finally fell on the last figure in the room. Harry was struck by how beautiful she was. She had long raven colored hair that went to her back with the most amazing blue eyes he had ever seen but he was knocked back by them. They looked extremely familiar and it only took him a moment before he realized where he had seen them before.

Harry quickly excused himself from Rosalyn and made his way to the girl. He didn't see the scowl that was on her face as he did. As soon as he started to walk over to her Tobias jumped of his shoulder and flew over to her. He landed on her shoulder and the girl smiled.

"So your the one who sent me the letter." She nodded and smiled at him as Tobias went back over to Harry.

"My name is Alison Black or Ally if you would. It so good to finally meet you." Harry nodded and they went and sat down. Rosalyn taking the seat next to him.

"Why haven't I met you before and why didn't Sirius tell me about you?" Harry asked.

"He didn't tell you about me cause he just found out a couple a months ago and didn't get the chance. I was living in America with mom until recently. She died and I came her to find my father." A look of sadness mixed with guilt flashed across his face and Alison caught it.

"I found out what happened and it's not your fault and what do you think dad would be doing if he found out your were acting like this." Harry chuckled.

"He'd yell at me and then tell me to go find a girl." They both laughed.

"Hm I wonder what he would say if it was his daughter that a took out?" He laughed at the blush on her face.

Anything she would have said was cut off as a Goblin came in carrying a painting. When the Goblin took off the sheet covering it Harry's jaw dropped. Sitting at a table was four people. Three he recognized and one he didn't. Sirius looked over and searching until his eyes locked with Alison. He then glanced at Harry and not knowing who it was narrowed his eyes.

"Alison dear, just who is that boy sitting next to you. I haven't given him the stamp of approval yet." She blushed wildly and Harry chuckled.

"Oh, I think I'll get your approval." Sirius turned and glared at Harry not yet recognizing his voice.

"Oh and why would I do that?" Sirius sad sneering at him.

"Well I know one person you would approve without a single thought." He replied.

"There is only one person that a would a approve and that is Harry Potter." They were cheers from the couple sitting across from him.

"Well its probably a good thing I'm him then." Harry said as he brought down his hood laughing loudly with Remus,Alison and the other people in the portrait. Sirius just looked on gobsmacked.

Sirius broke out of it and smiled. "Thats my godson."

"Sirius why do you look so young and who else is their with you." Sirius smiled at him.

"Harry I had this portrait made about a two months after you and Alison were born. The Sirius that you know came to me about two weeks and told me about everything that has happen in his life. He came about once a week to update me since I was basically his will. As for the other people in here. Well you know two of them very well. They are your parents after all. You can meet them later right now we need to get on with this will.

The will reading came and went and Harry was shock at what had happened in there Sirius had him declared an adult and set up a home for him and Alison to live in. The best part about it was that the home was placed in Hawaii. Harry had made plans with Alison to meet up in a week at the airport.

A/N: Please let me know what kind of pairing you want it to be the choices are up top.
Also tell me what rare canon character you would want. No Ginny,Hermione, Luna,Tonks, or Fleur anyone else is fine.
Sign up to rate and review this story