Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > From Different Angles

Redhead-Connection

by Demenior 7 reviews

Theresa finds that, thanks to one thing in common, she actually has so much more in common with two others than she thought possible. But she hopes this connection has it's limits...

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor, Parody - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2006-12-21 - Updated: 2006-12-22 - 280 words

0Unrated
Constantly, besides being a girl, Theresa had thought she and Atlanta really held nothing in common. Then she found out that they were both, natural redheads. After that, Theresa saw more similarities. They liked the same contact sports, they laughed at the same jokes, they liked the same games, and they could watch a variety of movies without gagging or screaming or being disgusted by the unrealistic sweetness of it all. It was after seeing all of this between her and Atlanta that she realized she and Archie had many of those same traits. She asked Atlanta about it and, 'lo and behold, Archie was a natural redhead too.

She began to go out on runs with Archie and Atlanta, and had a devil of a time keeping up, but as the three spent more time together, a strange connection came about them. They began doing everything together and pretty soon it was rare to find one on their own, without the other two. Everyone, especially Archie and Theresa herself, were surprised when the two of them started going out for runs on their own when Atlanta was sick, or staying up late to watch a movie together. Don't get her wrong, she didn't like-like Archie, because if she had to kiss him she'd probably feel like she was kissing herself, and that would be awkward.

So as the three of them shared some fries (deluxe with extra, extra cheese and everything but meat) Theresa could swear she had no idea what she'd done for fun without her nearly-her-twins-redhead-friends, but she knew for sure something that Archie didn't share with either her or Atlanta.

The way he ate his food.
Sign up to rate and review this story