Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Head First For Heart Ache

12

by angellbaby28 1 review

Reunion! =] It's 2am and I can't sleep, so if there are things in this chapter that don't make sense, I apologize!

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-12-21 - Updated: 2006-12-22 - 983 words

0Unrated
Spencer climbed out of his car and walked towards Lexi's apartment. He had no idea what he was going to say to her but he knew that he needed to see her. He knocked lightly on the door. Lexi opened the door and smiled happily when she saw Spencer standing on the other side. He pulled her into a tight embrace.

"Hey you. How have you been?" He asked as she opened the door, letting him enter her small, tidy apartment.

"Okay... how have you guys been?" She questioned, sitting at her kitchen table.

"About the same." Spencer sighed. "Look Lex, we really miss you. We totally over reacted to Brent's comment. We should have known that he was just trying to fuck everything up. We are all really sorry that we hurt you." He said sincerely. Lexi didn't respond and the pair sat in silence for a few minutes.

"I just don't understand how you could even think that I would work with him to bring you guys down. We had a bad break up and he couldn't stand the fact that I was happy. He would have done anything to hurt me... and you guys. I love you guys but I am so hurt by the fact that you played right into his hands." Lexi said quietly, breaking the silence. She couldn't bring herself to look at Spencer as tears threatened to fall from her eyes. Spencer moved closer to her and embraced her again.

"I know... I am so sorry sweetie. I love you. You are my best friend in the entire world and I am so sorry for hurting you. And I know that the other guys are really sorry too." He whispered, kissing her softly on the forehead. "Will you please come over to our pace? Brendon really needs to talk to you. Lex, he is a complete mess."

"I don't think that's a good idea Spence." Lexi whispered, resting her head on her friend's chest. "I want to... but I just don't think that I am ready to face him." Spencer nodded his head and stroked her hair.

"That's understandable. I really have to get going though. We're having a rehearsal at the house. You are more than welcome to stop by. We really do miss you." Spencer said, standing up. He hugged her tightly one last time before he left. Once Lexi heard Spencer's car pull away, she collapsed on her couch and sobbed. Of course, she missed her friends. She missed being with Brendon. She missed being happy and feeling safe. She knew that she could go over to the house and talk to the guys and make everything alright again, but for some reason she couldn't bring herself to do so. She was afraid that no matter how hard she tried, things would never be able to be the same. Brent had really fucked everything up for her. Lexi wanted so desperately to reach for the bottle of vodka that was sitting on the table beside her. She knew that would warm her heart and numb her thoughts, if only for a little while. She picked up the bottle and was about to take a sip but inside she screamed loudly and threw the bottle across the room. It shattered into countless pieces, causing the vile liquid to spill everywhere, as it collided with the wall. Lexi hated who she had become over the past month. More importantly, she hated the fact that she let Brent get to her like he did.

*

"So how did she look Spence?" Brendon anxiously questioned the second that Spencer threw his keys onto the small table in the main foyer of their house. He knew that Spencer had gone to see Lexi. There were countless times when Brendon was driving in his car, so tempted to stop by her apartment. He missed the smell of her shampoo and the taste of her kiss. He wanted to tell her how sorry he was and how much he loved her, but for some reason, Brendon could never bring himself to stop at her building. He was chicken shit. He knew that what he had accused Lexi of doing was terrible. He knew that it was no possible that she would work with Brent to destroy his band. But for some reason, he let Brent fuck with his head and he knew that Lexi was devastated. He knew he didn't deserve a second chance with Lexi, but that didn't stop him from wishing.

"Brendon, she looks like shit. The girl is a mess." Spencer said simply, pushing past Brendon and entering the living room. "This whole situation has taken a really bad toll on her. I'm terrified for her... and there's nothing I can do to help her." He muttered, falling onto the couch. Before Brendon could reply, there was a knock on the door. He sprang from his seat next to Spencer and flung the door open. He couldn't believe who was standing on the other side.

"Lexi..." Brendon whispered in awe. Lexi didn't say anything as she ran into Brendon's opened arms. He hugged her tightly, never wanting to let her go. He was still finding it hard to believe that she had shown up. And Spencer was right, she didn't look too great. "Lexi, I missed you so much. I am so sorry for what I did to you. I shouldn't have let Brent get to me." Brendon said sincerely as he pulled away from her, looking deep into her eyes.

"Bren, I missed you too... I missed you a lot." Lexi whispered, a small smile spreading across her lips. "But I swear to God, you fuck up again and I'm gone for good." Lexi cautioned, laughing lightly. Brendon smiled and kissed her softly.

"Lexi Green, I love you and I am never letting you go." He promised.
Sign up to rate and review this story