Categories > Original > Drama > Save Me

Good Night

by darks00 3 reviews

Linkin's past comes to haunt him in a nightmare...

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama - Published: 2006-12-22 - Updated: 2006-12-22 - 1060 words

1Original
Normal point of view:

Night soon fell, and so does Linkin and his friends to sleep.

Linkin was sleeping on a pull out couch at Gray's house. He twist, and turned, twist and turned, like he was having a nightmare. He moaned in his sleep.

________________________________________________________

LINKIN'S NIGHTMARE:

Kate was alive in Linkin's nightmare. But that was the only good thing in Linkin's nightmare.

You see, Mark and Kevin, Linkin's brothers, were always jealous of Linkin. Linkin's parents always looked like they "Favoured" him. Linkin's mother was a burden, and the doctors said that she could have no children. But soon, she got pregnant with Linkin. Linkin was a premature baby, about five weeks early. Thanks to his premature birth, they were sure he wasn't going to survive the night. But he did. A mircle child. And soon, jealousy of Mark and Kevin's lack of attention soon filled their hearts. Right now, Linkin's parents were at the hospital, in the ICU. Mark, Kevin, Kate and him stood their in despair.

"This can't be happening," Kate said in a little voice, "I won't believe it!"

"Believe it!" Harshly said Kevin. "It's happening. Our parents are dying. D-Y-I-N-G! It's apart of life. And they're not going to be here anymore to save you for the little things in life. You've always been protected."

Kate stood there, in shock. Linkin and Kate both never saw this side of Kevin. But then, soon Mark began with Kevin.

"STOP IT!" Linkin cried out. "You're hurting her!"

Kate was now crying in Linkin's arms. Since Linkin loved Kate so much as his sister, Kevin and Mark were determained to rape everything that Linkin had. They both didn't want to believe that on a simple car drive, their truck flipped in the ditch. They might nenver see them again.

Linkin cried, too. For he remember telling his parents he hated them after they wouldn't let him go to Adam's party. They knew they'd be booze there. That was the last thing Linkin had said to them: "he hated them". He didn't mean it, he was just upset at the time. His parents soon left to go to a Christmas party. Linkin was upset. He didn't understand why his parents could go to a party, and he couldn't.

He'll never forget when his Auntie called to tell him the bad news. Linkin never forgave himself for not letting his parents know he's sorry, and that he DID love them. They past away that night. But he did chance after meeting Kylie, Adam and Gray. Linkin cried as he heard the news of his parents. Kate was crying in his arms. Kevin and Mark showed no emotion once so ever. He knew hos life as changed for the worse.

__________________________________________________________

Linkin woke up with a start. He was sweating and panting. He had these nightmares often. He got off the couch, and sighed. He wiped a tear from his eye. He went outside, realizing he needed fresh air. He bursted out his feelings out there.

"I'M SORRY!" He cried out to the night sky, "I'M SORRY!"

Linkin always did wonder what happened after death. Was his parents looking down on him? Did they forgive him? Will he see Kate and them again? He cried in his hands. Coldness entered his heart. He didn't think Kylie, Adam and/or Gray could save him.

What Linkin didn't know...was that someone...something...or maybe some people...couldn't tell for the shadows. But, he didn't know, and couldn't see...that whatever was in the bushes...was watching him. The sillouette(s) walked quietly into the night, being as quiet as they could be.

Linkin, not knowing someone was watching him, walked into the house. He went into the kitchen, grabbed some kleenex to wipe his eyes. God, he was sorry! He was! Now, he had to pay for what he's done. He quietly went to Adam's computer desk, went into the drawer, and grabbed some sissors. Still crying, and being as quiet as he could be, he went into the washroom, and locked the door behind him.

"Only one way to kill these thoughts," he whispered to himself.

He knew what he was doing was wrong as the sissors went to his wrist. It was murder. But at the time, he didn't care. He let out a little noise of pain. It took away the numbness within him.

As he continued to abuse himself,(Only God knows how long it was), it didn't take the numbness away. It made it worse.

He began to feel weak and hot. The room began to spin. All he saw was his blood on him and the sissors. He never before cut this bad.

What the hell has he done?!?

He felt like it was too late to get help. He put his wrist under the tap water. It burned. He let out another moan of pain out.

He then heard a knock on the door. CRAP!

Kylie's voice was heard. "Linkin? You in there?"

Linkin bit his lip. What was he going to do? Admit he was abusing himself, and make his friends dissapointed in him?

"Yes, I'm in here," Linkin replied, trying not to let Kylie hear his pain.

"You ok?" Kylie asked him, "I heard you walking around the house."

"Yeah,I'm fine," lied Linkin, who hated lying, "just couldn't sleep. I'll lay down in a bit."

Kylie was curious, but believed her friend.

Linkin knew he was losing too much blood. He felt like he was going to pass out. He grabbed onto the bathroom counter for support.

Linkin's life flashed before his eyes. Him, being mad at his parents. His parents death. Hus parents funeral. His brothers being mean to him and Kate. Him, meeting Kylie, Adam and Gray. His sister's death. His broken promise to protect his sister. His friends trying to help him. And how did he repay them? By taking his life away.

"Good-bye. I love you all," Linkin whispered.

Kylie was just about to leave to go back to bed beore she heard Linkin fall to the floor in the bathroom, unconscious.

"LINKIN!" She screamed.

She tried to open the bathroom door to save her friend, but it was locked...

"LINKIN!" She screamed and cried out again, banging her fists at thr door. "LINKIN!

TO BE CONTINUED...

xxDarkness' Kidxx
Sign up to rate and review this story