Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You Know What They Do To Guys Like Us in Prison?

Angst to The Max, With No Real Action

by MyVengefulRomance 6 reviews

Well, Frankie and Gee have just robbed the gun shop, and successfully completed Phase 1. Now, the boys have to decide when and where Phase 2 will occur. But will the boys even be able to go through...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way - Warnings: [!] [?] [V] - Published: 2006-12-22 - Updated: 2006-12-22 - 2126 words

2Exciting
Disclaimer- I write sins, not tragedi- I mean, not the truth Disclaimer- I write sins, not tragedi- I mean, not the truth.

A/N- Hey, sorry 'bout the long wait. My friends from Cali just came up, and I had no time to write. Sorry. I don't know how quick updates will be. I won't have a lot of free time. Okay, I just made this fic even more AU. Let's just pretend the cutest couple EVER knew each other in high school. (Frank and Gee. Duh.) Thanks for the reviews!!!! Enjoy...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Frankie...that was better than the booze, the pills, and the drugs."

I looked at Gerard, surprised. He had been silent since he told me that I was the 'Bonnie' of 'Bonnie and Clyde'. But I understood how he felt. The adrenaline rush that I got from just robbing that store was a better high than I've ever experienced. However much that worried me; I really wanted to just /do it again/.

"Yeah, baby. It was definitely cool. Now, what's next? Where do we go now?" I asked.

He rubbed his chin. I blinked, realizing that he was mocking me.

Gerard turned to me, a grin on his face. I punched his shoulder gently.

"Don't make fun of me!" I exclaimed, crossing my arms over my chest, pretending to be angry. He poked my arm, and I looked away. He poked me again. And again. And again. No matter how cute the dude is, that doesn't make him less annoying.

"Come on, Frankie. I was just playing around. Please don't be mad," he said softly.

We stopped at a stoplight, and I threw my arms around him, squealing, "AW!!! I can't be mad at you, cutie!!!!"

He giggled, and then wriggled out of my death-grip.

"The light's green, Frankie. I can't drive unless you let go."

"Oh. Sorry." I went back to my seat. Somehow, I had ended up in his lap. Hmm. Weird, right?

He pressed the gas pedal, and we kept driving. It was kind of boring, being stuck in a car all day, especially since I'm a "hyper little demon," as Gerard calls me.

"Anyway, about your question, I thought that we should go to a major city to rob the bank. I was thinking New Orleans," Gerard said with a thoughtful expression on his face.

I sucked in a deep breath.

"No, Gerard."

He looked at me, surprised.

"Huh? Why not?"

I shook my head, disappointed in him.

"Gee...after Hurricane Katrina, do you honestly want me to take money from that city?"

Gerard rolled his pretty green eyes, and said, "Jesus, Frank. I thought you had a real reason. New Orleans is back on its feet, and they've got a ton of money." He coughed. "Or so I've heard."

I sighed. No use fighting him. Unless I felt like Angel coming out. Which I really didn't.

"Fine. How long?"

He paused to think and after a moment, said, "About two days. I mean, we're in Nevada so...yeah. Two days."

I smiled.

"You're so smart, Gee-Gee. I wouldn't be able to calculate all that in my head. That's why I love you!" I yelled, grabbing his arm and huggling it.

He laughed sweetly and let me hold his arm. We hadn't really been intimate in awhile (Not like that, perverts! I mean kissing and little stuff like that.) and I guess he missed me as much as I missed him.

I looked at his face, and smiled at his carefree expression. He hadn't looked like that in awhile. The last time was...I blinked. I had to think about it? Poor Gee. He really, truly hadn't smiled since before Mikey died. (I don't like saying, 'before Mikey was killed' because it scared me, to think that my boyfriend was...is...a killer.)

The last time I saw Gerard smile in true, pure happiness was before the alcohol, before the drugs, before the pills, hell, before the fame. The last time I truly saw him smile where it actually reached his eyes was when we were in high school.

It was his birthday, and Gerard and I had gotten away from the small group of people in kitchen for his party. (Poor Gee. The dude never had many friends.) So, anyway, we got away and were sitting on his bed in his poorly lit bedroom.

He just sat there, looking at me with those big, green eyes and I smiled.

"I got you a present," I said. He cocked an eyebrow.

"I thought you said that you had no money."

I grinned coyly.

"I've saved up for a while." I stood up, and walked to the doorway.

"Stay here," I commanded. He nodded, and I left the room. I went to Mikey's room, where I'd hidden the humongous box.

I grabbed it, and carried it to Gee's room.

He looked up as I walked in, and cocked his head. Most people would've jumped up and grabbed the box, but he just sat there, looking at me.

"You shouldn't have, Frankie," he said softly. "I know you don't have the money. Whatever that is...Frankie, take it back and buy that guitar you've always wanted."

I shook my head, grinning.

"Hell no, Gerard. I got this for you. You're my best friend, and you haven't gotten anything you really wanted since you were twelve, Mr. Ninja-Turtle."

He didn't smile. He had just turned seventeen; you'd think that he'd be at least a little happy. He hadn't smiled all day. School was rough for him, so I kind of understood. Kind of. Everyone loved me. But back on track.

I placed the box on the bed gently, and he kind of crawled over to it. I was still denying my gayness back then, so I didn't like strangle him a choking hug.

He ran his fingers over the wrapping paper, until he found the seams. He tore it open from that place, careful to keep the paper intact. (It was special wrapping paper, made of cheap comic books. I was artistic when I tried hard enough.)

His eyes literally lit up when he saw what it was.

"Oh my God, Frankie! Thank you!" he squealed, throwing his arms around me. It was friend-to-friend, of course.

"You're welcome, Gee," I smiled.

It was an art kit. It had oil pastels, coal pencils, paints, paint brushes, something to blend the colors with, and some other stuff. It came in a cool black carrying case.

His smile was absolutely contagious. It was huge, and actually made it to his eyes.

This was terrible. That was twelve freaking years ago. I shook my head, frowning.

"Sweetie?" His voice broke into my head, and I jumped.

"Oh, Jesus, Gee. I was in my own world. Sorry, babe. What did you say?"

He gave me a strange look, and frowned.

"I was just saying that we're running low on food. We probably need to stop somewhere, and soon. I mean, even though we didn't steal any money from that gun shop, and we actually left a hundred, we still have three hundred left. So, we can buy all our stuff in bulk, and not have to shop anymore."

I nodded, and considered this for a second.

"No, I don't think we should spend it all. We should save a hundred, and blow two hundred."

He frowned, and opened his mouth to disagree.

"Gee. Think about it. We have no idea how long we'll be on the run, and what if we run out of food before we get to Panama? We'll need the extra money."

"We're going to rob a freaking bank, Frankie! We're going to have enough money to last."

"Do you honestly think that this scheme will work?" I shot back.

"Yes. Yes, I freaking do. We have nothing to live for, except each other and money. So, why the hell should I just go straight to Panama poor? Let's rob a damn bank, and leave America rich. Hell, let's stay in America, and make our names live on forever! Let's rob every place we come across, leave the police wondering what the hell happened! Let's-."

"Gerard! Please!" I had to interrupt. He was getting a greedy glint in his eyes that scared the hell out of me.

He blinked, and murmured, "I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me."

Tears filled my eyes.

"I know what came over you. Was it...Angel?"

He narrowed his eyes and looked at me. I shrunk back against the window.

"Stop bringing him up whenever I get angry! Just because I yell at you, it does not mean Angel's in control! Gerard is human! Gerard is allowed to get angry! For Christ's sake, Frankie! Don't you get it?"

I shook my head.

"No. No, I don't get it. You scare the hell out of me, Gerard." Whoa. Did that really just come out of my mouth?

"Frankie, I...," he turned to look at me, mouth hanging open. "I don't know what to say. I have a problem. I'm sorry that my head is messed up. I'm sorry that I turn into a monster. I'm just...sorry. Just please. Don't be afraid of me. I love you."

My heart just split into two at that little speech.

"I'm sorry, too, Gerard. I can't help loving you, but...Every time I defy you, or disagree with a decision, I'm afraid that you'll try to kill me again. Like, if I didn't know that you killed Mikey and them, I wouldn't be as scared but...I know you can do it. I know that you can take a life and live with it. I've seen too much, you've seen too much...that's why you want to go down in flames, isn't it?"

His body was racking with sobs, and somehow he managed to pull over to the side of the road.

"I just want to die!" he sobbed. That statement made me burst into tears.

"No! I thought that we were past that!" I cried, pulling him into my arms. He intertwined his thin fingers into my T-shirt, holding on for dear life. I could feel his tears soaking through my shirt, and I rocked him gently back and forth. He had always seemed to like that. Being rocked calmed him down, and eventually he pulled away, sniffling. He wiped his nose on his sleeve, and turned away from me.

Those two pieces of my heart split into four.

"Gerard...," I murmured, placing my hands on his shoulders. "Please. Don't turn away from me. I need you. You need me. We need each other."

He shook his head. I was actually glad that I couldn't see his face. I knew that his eyes would be red from crying and that he'd be pale and just pathetic looking.

"No. You can't need me. Please, Frankie. Don't need me."

"Too late," I said firmly, turning him around and pressing my lips against his. He didn't kiss back, but I didn't pull away. It was kind of like when I was like 13, and enjoyed making out with my hand. But, man. Even when they don't move against mine, his lips are amazing.

"Gerard," I mumbled against his mouth. "Do something."

"No," he said softly, pulling away again, tears still rolling down his cheeks.

I blinked. Even when he was sad or depressed or angry at me, we always made up quickly.

"You've committed no crime. You can get off free. You're good. I...I'll go die somewhere, and you'll be okay."

I opened my mouth to protest, but he cut me off.

"Don't. Don't say that you love me. Nobody can love me. Nobody can love something like me. I'm not human. I don't deserve to live."

"No." I shook my head numbly. "No, Gerard. You're perfect. Absolutely perfect."

"I took my own brother's LIFE!!!!! My own FLESH AND BLOOD!!!!!! I killed your damned BEST FRIEND!!!! Show some emotion!!!!!! Be angry at me!!!!! Show that you care!!!!! HOW CAN YOU STILL LOOK AT ME WITHOUT DISGUST FILLING YOUR EYES???!!!???" he screamed. Literally. Veins popped out of his neck.

I looked at him, stunned. Then, anger filled my chest.

"WHAT DO YOU FREAKING WANT ME TO DO??????!!!!!!!?????? WHY MUST YOU NEED TO BE IN MISERY ALL THE TIME?????!!!!!?????!!!!!!!!! JESUS CHRIST!!!! I love you, Gerard!!! Why can't you just accept that?"

He dropped his head in shame, and said, "I need to be in misery because I need Angel."

That did it. My heart just shattered into a billion irreplaceable pieces, with no fix in sight. Thank you, Gerard.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N- Hope you liked. REVIEW!!!!!

P.S- I might go see My Chem. in February! YAY!!!!!!



















Sign up to rate and review this story