Categories > TV > House

Seeing things

by insaneslasher 0 reviews

"I don't want to be crazy" You sob, trying to ignore her. House/Chase, Chase's POV. Sort of.

Category: House - Rating: R - Genres: Angst - Characters: Gregory House, Robert Chase - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2006-12-22 - Updated: 2006-12-23 - 191 words - Complete

2Boring
Dedicated to emerald_skies, litioxfiore and minttown1 for betaing it. I owe them my first-born or something similarly valuable
____________



House smirks. You had never realized how much his eyes look like your father's.

"I-I kept seeing them. Seeing things," you say.

"Poor thing," your mother says, and she start petting your suddenly dark hair. She's by your side. She's wearing a green dress and she smells like gin. In fact, everything smells like gin.

"I don't want to be crazy," you sob, trying to ignore her. House caresses your cheek with hands that are way too smooth and kisses your tears away. "Oh God," you whisper. "Oh God. You aren't real either, are you?"

House smiles gently and you know he isn't.

Then House kneels and does something he never did. Something he never would have done no matter how many times you did this to him before he got bored of you and left you.

"It's not so bad, you see," he says. His voice is quiet and too clear for someone whose mouth is full. For some reason you find this hilarious.

You still are laughing when they arrive.
Sign up to rate and review this story