Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Leave Lovers Dead in Ditches

Wonderwall

by romanceisdead11 1 review

just a bit of understanding

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2006-12-23 - Updated: 2006-12-23 - 1060 words

1Exciting
Leave Lovers Dead in Ditches
Romanceisdead11
Chapter Twenty-four:
Wonderwall
"Backbeat the word is on the street that the fire in your heart is out."

We were having another small venue tonight, and I was glad. We could be gold ol' heartfelt Eurydice Fall tonight. All these hyped up big concerts we had to be energetic, but sometimes it was nice just to be a pumped up, stationary, emo band.
Anyway, my mind went back to the song I was singing. I was right in the chorus of Leave Lovers Dead in Ditches when it came upon me. A sort of tiredness, a raggedness. It pulled at my heart strings, and I had to stop singing. I felt weak, exhausted even. My whole body felt fatigued.
"Natalie, sweetie, are you okay?" Pete got up from his place at the bar.
I nodded, "I think so, I just got really tired all of the sudden."
"Well, tour life will do that to you. Even though you the hottest mother in the world you can even get tired," he said. "You just need to get some rest. Let's go back stage."
I nodded, and Pete helped me up. "Did you really mean what you said?" I asked.
He looked at me questionably, "About what?"
"About being the hottest mother in the world," I said clarifying.
He chuckled, "Hotter than your mom, yes."
"You've never really flattered me after Charlie," I said.
He helped me onto the couch, and I laid down. He came to sit beside me. He then looked at me with a very sad look. His face came down to mine, and our foreheads touched, "I'm sorry. I've just been really distracted with the tour. You have to remember I'm not used to being 'grown up.' You know? I was always a kid on tour. Getting married kind of forced me to grow up."
"Are you saying you regret it?" I whispered.
His eyes widened, and he shook his head vigorously before coming down to kiss me. In between kisses he whispered, "No. You're the best thing to happen to me in a long time. I love you Natalie, and I wouldn't have this situation any other way."
He came down to kiss me one last time, and I grabbed his face the way he held mine. I felt our soft kiss grow harder, and with the hardness increasing so did the passion. I then felt his tongue slip into my mouth. He explored my upper lip, and then my bottom, and he started to suck on them. I had to keep myself from smiling into his kiss as not to ruin it. He was the best I ever had, and ever would have.
I moved my hands to his Clandestine hoodie, and I started to unzip it. He pulled away, "Are you sure you're feeling up to this?"
I laughed, "I remember the first time we did this. It was right after the video was filmed, and do you remember what you asked me before we went on with the proceedings?" He shook his head like a cute child that had just gotten caught with this hand in the cookie jar. "You asked: 'Wait, are you sure you want to do this?' And do you know how I replied?" Again he shook his head in a childish manner. "I responded with: 'I've been waiting for this forever. You have no idea.' Don't you hold back on me now champ."
"Well, if you put it that way," he said sitting me up to take off my shirt.
I laughed as he started to kiss me down my jaw line, and my collar bone. "I know what your thinking about right now," I said as his breath became warm on my neck.
"Which is?" he asked.
I laughed, "'Pete what is the best part of a woman?' 'I would have to say the neck, and hips.' You're thinking about how lucky you are to have a woman with both."
"I knew there was a reason I married you." he said as I took off his shirt.
I laughed, "It wasn't because of my good looks?"
"On the contrary it was, but if it wasn't for you talent, and your intelligence I would have fallen short with a bride," he said chuckling. "Tell me something smart." His whispers in my ears sent chills down my spine. "Better yet sing something for me."
I smiled as he undid my belt, and took off my pants.

And all the roads we have to walk are winding
And all the lights that lead us there are blinding
There are many things that
I would Like to say to you
But I don't know how
Because maybe
You're gonna be the one that saves me
And after all
You're my Wonderwall

When I was done humming my little tune we were both naked, and in our birthday suits. I started to study Pete's body. The Clandestine bat on his abdomen right above his pelvic bone, the crown of thorns around his neck, and Jack Skellington and his friends on his arm. His olive colored body, and his dark brown bangs over his eyes, the mysterious look in his smile. It was all I could ever ask for.
He lowered his head down so he could kiss my angel tattoo on my side before entering me. It was the same pleasure I had all the other times. The same old melody, and the same pace. We were one for the time being.

As we lay together on the couch he was giving gentle kiss to my shoulders. He then asked the almost inevitable question. "Natalie, how do you love me?" his voice was barely above a whisper.
I rolled over, and placed my hand on his chest tracing his crown of thorns. "How do I love you? Let me see. I love you like a lyric loves a melody. Maybe I'm completely wrapped up in you."
I found a brightness in Pete's eyes that day. This man had so many different emotions, and many different eyes to go with them, and I loved every one of them. Every single fucking twisted, loving, caring, crazy, hysterical, mature, immature one.

A/N: Hope you guys like it. Please review! I will send out a bunch of goodies for the holidays.
Sign up to rate and review this story