Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > 7 Lily Snogs

Snog 7: Milk

by kirayasha 0 reviews

Collection of Live Journal Snogs, featuring Kagome and Sango. Contains shojo-ai (girl love).

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Kagome, Sango - Published: 2006-12-24 - Updated: 2006-12-24 - 279 words

0Unrated
Milk (snog#7)

By kira

Author's notes: More LJ snog fun featuring Kagome and Sango.




"Here, drink up," Kagome said as she handed Sango a small carton of chocolate milk. "Chocolate ice cream's better, but it's a lil hard to bring that back."

"Chocolate ice cream? What's that got to do with wanting to bash his skull in again?" Sango's puzzled frown quickly dissolved into a scowl.

"Trust me; it's the next best thing to actually doing it, as there's no regrets afterwards until next time, that is." Kagome giggled.

Sango smiled despite wanting to hold onto her anger. "I thinking it's working already and I haven't even had some yet."

"You see?"

The taijiya nodded, and sticking the straw in the little box, she took a sip. "It's good, but not as good as bashing in his skull again," she joked.

Kagome laughed. "True, but then you haven't had some of these with it..." She reached into her backpack and pulled out a couple of packets of chocolate chip cookies.

The two of spent a quiet afternoon munching on cookies and milk and talking about their men. After a while Sango's mood brightened and she turned to her friend and kissed her.

"Thanks, Kagome-chan, I feel better now."

"You're welcome." Kagome closed her eyes and shook her head. "Here comes trouble and I see he brought his friend..."

"Hunh?" Sango looked behind her and said softly, "Houshi-sama...?"

"Sango-chan...? I...uh..." Miroku started to say but he never got a chance to finish.

Sango, finishing her milk, threw the carton at him, hitting the wayward monk neatly between the eyes. "Now I really feel better!" she said with a smile...
Sign up to rate and review this story