Categories > Books > Cirque du Freak > Angel of Mine

Authors Note

by littlewitch 0 reviews

Darren and Steve are lords of their clans and are against each other in a war. Now there is only one way to get to each other- hostages.

Category: Cirque du Freak - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Darren Shan, Other - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-12-24 - Updated: 2006-12-24 - 407 words

0Unrated
Angel of Mine

Before I begin this story I feel there are a few things that should be explained in order for it to be understood.

Darren Shan is Lord of the Vampires

Both Steve and Kurda Smahlt (the vampire general and now prince from 'Vampire Mountain') are alive.

Steve is still against the vampires but especially Darren and Adrielle. He is Lord of the Vampaneze and will go to any length to get what he wants.

I have added two characters (at the minute, there may be more) which are vital to the story- they are female characters struggling to fight for their existence in a male dominated world. I will explain a bit about them.

Adrielle Stone.

Adrielle is a seemingly normal human, and not yet a vampire. However she has many friends in the vampire world and has a very important meaning behind her existence......

She went to school with Darren and Steve when they were first old enough for school, and pre- school before that so her loyalties are sometimes torn. Adrielle is my own character and I will explain more about her in the story including appearance as I find putting a picture to a character helps with the flow of the story.

Artemis 'Aiden' Skyler

Firstly I'd like toverify that Aiden is not my character, she belongs to 'Mistress of the Blooded Night' who has very kindly lent her to me for this story. I am eternally gratefull!

Aiden is a half vampire and was blooded by Darren, Lord of the Shadows. She is very skilled in sword play and knife throwing, not to mention Chinese Stars and hand to hand combat. She is strong willed, sarcastic, has a terrible temper problem and hates asking anyone for help. After what Darren did to her (read 'Fallen') she is hell bent on revenge and is reluctant to trust anyone other than her inside circle of friends. She finds it very difficult to display her emotions.

Adrielle and Aiden are also friends so it is very hard for Adrielle as she feels her loyalty should lie with Darren, whom Aiden despises.

(I also borrowed some of this description from Mistress of the Blooded Night, and I recommend her story 'Fallen' if you want to know more about Aiden. Thanks again Mistress of the Blooded Night!).

Ok, I think that's enough information to get by, so on with the first chapter!


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Return to Top
Sign up to rate and review this story