Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > More Than you can imagine

A Fight for her Life

by jengrey 0 reviews

the title is self explanitory

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure - Published: 2006-12-25 - Updated: 2006-12-25 - 635 words

0Unrated
Jay didn't know what to do. He didn't know what to say.
Finally, Odie stated "We have to go see Hera."
Jay nodded.
"C'mon, we can take my truck." said Herry.
"Okay, let's go." Jay said as he stood up shakily. The drive seemed to take hours. Neil was fussing about the windows being too open and Archie was arguing on how the windows weren't open enough. Herry was muttering to himself about something or another whether it was food or the mud on the road taking the paint off of his truck. There was Atlanta tapping her foot on Herry's front seat. Then there were the constant beeping of Odie's PMR as he tried o decipher where Theresa was. It was driving Jay crazy!
"Oh my god, will you all just SHUT UP!" Jay ordered the group. He was rubbing his temple with his index and middle finger. "Stop bickering, Archie and Neil. Herry, your car is going to get dirty and maybe a bit scratched and we're not stopping at a Burger Joint along the way, DEAL WITH IT! Atlanta, could you just stop kicking Herry's chair? And Odie, do you mind making the sound on your PMR a little bit quieter?"
After Jay's outburst, no one spoke, until Archie.
"We were just trying to help. Sorry if we're not perfect for you." They soon arrived at Olympus High and went through the portal to greet the Gods.
"Miss. Hera we need you." Atlanta said.
"Why, what has happened? Where is Theresa?" Hera's usually calm voice had transformed into a worried one.
"Well, that's just it, um," Jay said, walking up to the front of the group, who were all scowling at him. "Theresa has been captured...by Cronos." Jay told Hera the whole story. How they were on a date (Jay muttered that part) and how she was pulled through the portal.
"Oh my." Hera said, raising her pearly white hand over her mouth. "Persephone!" At Hera's call, Persephone came running, a perplexed look on her face. "Persephone, ask your seasons if they know what happened twenty minutes ago at Deer Park (that's where
"No need!" Odie exclaimed, his PMR beeping madly. "I've just gotten hold of Theresa's position. She's in a cave 10 miles from here!"
"But the how couldn't you have found that before?" Archie asked.
"Because it's not charted. In fact, until thirty seconds ago, no one even knew it existed except for Cronos." Odie explained.
"But then how do we fid it?" Herry asked.
"We go north and just look for a cave." Odie said simply.
"Good luck heroes." Hera said, clapping her hands together once.



*

When Theresa woke up after crying herself to sleep, she awoke strapped to a large iron pole on a platform. It seemed to be channeling her energy into Cronos, who was standing on an identical pole but he wasn't strapped down. Suddenly, Theresa felt a bolt of energy leave her, so only her binding ropes were keeping her up. Intense pain. That was the only way to describe it. She cried out, barely audible above Cronos' mad laughter and the sound of electricity and power swarming around her. It took all of Theresa's will power to not just give up and die, but she was sure that if she stayed on this pole, Cronos would surly take hat away from her too, if not her life.
"THERESAAAAA!!!!NOOOOO!!!" Jay shouted above the noises and stabbed his xiphos into Cronos' back, causing Cronos to bleed badly and cry out in pain. Cronos stumbled down the steps, leading him to the exit door. Theresa, however, was still tied to the pole, having all of her energy sucked out of her. The last thing that she saw was Jay rushing up the stairs to save her.
Sign up to rate and review this story