Despite the risk of actually learning something, Kylene goes to school and introduces us to her gang. Their lingo may seem daft at first... and actually appears to be even dafter at second glance. ...
(#) luckysgc921 2006-12-27 12:39:01 PMhave i mentioned that I love you writing? lol. That was highly amusing. What scares me is I can see Patrick being "innovative" years down the line when he has finally "matured" beyond FOB.
love it. can't wait for more. yayness!
ooo and rating point for you.
Author's responseNot sure I ever thanked you for your faithful reading and reviewing. Ever since the early beginnings of the Files and my first steps as a ficwad author. So thank you very much, Bridget. :)
Ah well... I guess you can't actively be in a band forever. Well, you can but who really wants to look like Steven Tyler or Keith Richards? Exactly...
I hope you're gonna post a new story soon. taps foot nervously
(#) rawrlittledino 2006-12-27 01:26:02 PMThat was a truly British Chapter.
Where can I even begin?
1] The use of my name very wisely. Although, I'm disturbed by the use of Sheryl.
2] I think Hedwig should eat her peas. Peas really are good for you, you know.
3] Everyone knows Patrick loves listening to animal sounds. He grew acoustomed to them when he first met his ol' buddy Joe.
4]Another British chapter. I love you. Let's make more flying pegacorns. (Pegcorns really does sound like a breakfast cereal huh?)
Author's responseI figured you'd like the British thing. ;) You and Katy really deserve some respect from some stupid Austrian who is usually more drawn to the American way of language. (However, the Clash totally own the Ramones. HA!)
Yes, Sheryl is not that cool... but I needed something that would allow "K.I.S.S." as Kylene's initials and "Sheena" wasn't really an option. ;)
In fact, Hedwig picked her peas out of the mashed taters and ate them. My bad for not pointing that out.
Thanks for backing up my argument. And insulting Joe at the same time.
Yes, they do sound like cereals. Very neat thinking there. Maybe we should give business man Wentz some competition and start our own cereal company.
Thanks for this long-ish review, Izzy! :)
(#) whatkatydid 2006-12-27 02:16:45 PMSweet Bejebus! I seriously haven't laughed this much in ages. Austria - I nearly rated this Hot but then I remember I'm rating the story not the Author! SHAZZAM!
OK My F.a.v.o.u.r.i.t.e.s:
- Possum Dance....I demand a demonstration! Immediately!
- /I knocked and entered. - Ok lesson numero uno in being a wife. never knock. Don't make them think they own you.
- Hey, mane girl/ Sorry, why didn't I rate this hot??
- 'Ani-Hop' . Classic. Just wonderment.
- /If I want to listen to the sounds of a zoo I invite the former members of Fall Out Boy into my house for dinner.
/ Again, I was slightly aroused by this - I think it's the meds
- "Can't we just give her a pack of condoms?" Is it wrong to want Patrick as My dad and my lover....Yes? OK. Lover will do.
- You won't wiggle your way out of this one, Stump. Kinky. I like it.
Excellent, remember, I own you.
Author's responseFor some reason I feel especially attracted to you today. Maybe it's the sexy way your eye looks.
Sorry, I don't live in 2027 and I'm not a teenager anymore. We don't even have possums in Austria. We have SQUIRRELS!!!
Bart bought himself a stack of Jay-Z CDs. I hate it. ;) I pointed out to him that FOB and Jay-Z are friends or something along the lines of that. I hope that put a damper on his appreciation of that crap. ;)
You own me and I own Roggenheimer's dictionary. That sounds fair to me.
- this is so funny and wierd that i'm scared of my future as a parent.
by 2027 i'll be 35.
Author's responseSo you could actually become president in 2027. How moo to know, Evie. ;) I think I can work with that.
(I didn't know you were that "young". Wow, you've quite achieved something, my favorite bovine. :) )
(#) MusicxisxHearts 2006-12-27 08:05:11 PMIf I want to listen to the sounds of a zoo I invite the former members of Fall Out Boy into my house for dinner.
Another line worthy of spewing Pepsi all over my computer screen.
Isaac is a very mean person. SHUN!!!
Author's responseIsaac is a bit of an asshole, yes. It's always fun for (an asshole like) me to work with these kinds of characters.
Thanks for the r&r!
- Pretty sure this story is living up to the hype that I created in my head. Hey, it's my world in there, so I can do what I want. Anywho, you are da bomb. Have I told you that recently?
1.I love the interaction between Patrick and Sheena as parents and as husband and wife.
2.Holy crap, where did you come up with the ani-pop? That's the most insane thing ever. I love it! Watch, that is totally going to happen now in the year 2027. Scary or funny.
3.Those high school kids should not be picking on the exchange student. Mean kids!
Lovely as always! Smooches!
Author's responseThank you very much, CeCe. :)
1. Sheena calls the shots, it's as simple as that. Pretty normal in a relationship if you ask me.
2. My bf Bart is annoying me with Hip-Hop and Rap.
3. You wouldn't be Nice Spice if you didn't stand up for Hedwig. ;)