Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I'll Blame It On The Planes

chapter one: Nights at the lake soon to be over.

by SongbirdFlyAway 5 reviews

Please read my story. A girl who is in love with her highschool sweetheart now has to movie miles away from him. Read and Review.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-12-27 - Updated: 2006-12-27 - 827 words

2Ambiance
"I love when you do that!" It's true, it made my body shivers everytime.

"When I do what... this?" His tongue slid in circles around my neck, I can feel them. He was sucking softly as I shivered again. Now, I'm not one to get, uh, overly physically active with him, but tonight I felt bold. My hand, which was resting on his thigh, ventured higher and higher.

We both giggled and stopped to look eachother in the eyes. My boyfriend. I love him. My Mitch. My best friend.

"Mitch..." uh-oh, fuck! Here it comes. My mind had to get all sentimental and now here come the tears. Can we go a day without the tears? Seriously.

He looked at me and brushed my cheek with his palm "Yea baby?"

And one, two, ooh, three tears. I'm pathetic. "I don't want to leave" I managed to sniffle out.

He just smiles and kisses my forehead. My cheek. My mouth. "Listen to me- I love you Drey. We're gonna make it, I promise you. You'll only be away for a year. I'll come visit you, I promise. Next year things will be just the way they are now. We just have to go through a year of phonecalls, letters, and anything else we can manage. We'll do it. I love you."

No, let's not talk about it, please. I don't want to talk about how much we love eachother, how much we're gonna miss eachother, I don't want to cry, I don't want to leave. I want to tell him to just shut up and kiss me, like nothing was gonna happen next month. Like I wasn't going to leave. Those damn tears.

"Yeah" Is all I can say in response. Mitch and Drey... together for almost 4 years now, and apart for the 5th. Damn the headlights - those headlights, the last thing that my mother saw before they hit her. Damn my father for not being able to take care of me and sending me to live with my grandmother. Damn myself for being so negative. I'm not usually like this, but considering the circumstances, just let me whine and bitch for once.

"What are you thinking about now?" Mitch said in a sweet, gentle voice. The voice I needed. He snapped me out of my self-torturing trance.

I smiled at him and decided I was going to change my perception. What good would whining and feeling sorry for myself do now? I can't change anything, why not just enjoy the time we have together?

"I'm sorry... I'm not gonna be upset about it anymore. At least right now. Mitch let's just take everyday for the next month and live it. Let's not talk about me moving to Milwaukee, let's just enjoy right now." Mitch was clearly surprised by the sudden change of mind on my end. He smiled, probably because it was much better news than listening to the usual complaints that have been coming out of my mouth lately. What a good sport.

His smile grew wider "Well... What do you have in mind?"

I looked at my house, well not for much longer. In a month it will no longer but 'my house', just my father's house, and probably some new girlfriend he'll have moving in in no time. Bastard. The large porch my mother would catch me when I jumped off of, the huge glass windows that we used to hang delecate white lights around every Christmas, the walkway leading up to the house where I fell off my bike and banged my chin, the childhood memories... none of them really mattered anymore. They were gone. Wait... I'm being negative again. Fuck.

I shifted my body and faced Mitch in the driver's seat. "The lake."

On cue, he restarted the car and pulled out the driveway. I looked at the clock, 1:03 AM. Too early to say goodnight. I've started to not care that my dad wanted me home by 1 tonight, I'm beyond obeying him.

A song started on the radio.

Mitch jumped to turn up the volume "Oh! It's the new one!!"

I am an arms dealer
Fitting you with weapons in the form of words
And don't really care, which side wins
As long as the room keeps singing
That's just the business I'm in.


Ergh, Mitch and his lame radio music. Who the fuck was this anyway? They sounded awful. I didn't ask any questions, it would just lead to me making fun of him anyway. My ears -- were bleeding. The lead singer -- was squealing and screeching. Horrible. Give me my 'indie hippie music' (as Mitch would refer to it) over this anyday.
I took Mitch's hand and rested my chin on his shoulder.
"I love you... everything is going to be okay." He said to me in that gentile tone and rubbed my knuckles with this thumb.
I smiled and kissed his neck "I know."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keep reading and please leave comments.
Sign up to rate and review this story