Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > It's Official

Part 2

by XOXOshrillexXOXO 3 reviews

Frank story. Um...Let's see, you have marriage, decpetion, cheating, Iero...Yeah

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2006-12-29 - Updated: 2006-12-29 - 813 words

0Unrated
It's Official {Frank Iero}
[2. My Past Mistakes...Meeting her while married...]

I curled up on the couch. She'd come out soon to give me blankets and to apologize...or she'd stay in her room and make me feel worse. I prayed for the first option. I placed my chin on my knees and thought back to the events that had started it all...

"Frank, sweetie, this is Carson. She's in my English class." Jamia held on to my left hand.

"Hi." I didn't have anything else to say. I didn't know her. Didn't expect to speak to her, either.

She nodded. "Jamia said you're in a band."

"Yeah...I actually am..." And why when ever I met one of Jamia's friends, she always have had mentioned My Chem? Is it really that important that her husband is in a well known Goth band?!

"You like it?"

"Yeah, I actually love it. It's a lot of fun..."

Jamia let go of my hand and kissed my cheek. "I think Laura is here, excuse me."

Jamia walked away, leaving me uncomfortably with Carson. She was pretty and younger than me or Jamia. Her hair was a dark red and her eyes a deep blue. Shorter than me...

"I'm bad at conversations." She stated it, flat out.

"No big deal. Me too..."

"I'm kinda surprised...I didn't expect you to be her husband."

I looked up at her. "What do you mean?"

"You're tattooed and pierced...Jamia's just not that outgoing."

"Opposites attract, what can I say."

She looked at me and smiled. "That's true."

I smiled back as Jamia plopped back beside me. "Hi, sweetie." She smiled and leaned into me.

"Mikey's here with Laura."

"I got to go...It was nice meeting you..."

"It's Frank...and I'll walk with you...I'll see you." I kissed Jamia before following Carson out.

"You know I don't need you to follow me."

"I didn't say you did. I just wanted to smoke. Problem?"

She turned. "I hate smoke."

"Ooh..." I slid my lighter back into my pocket. "Okay, I won't then."

"Thank you."

"Welcome..."

"Go inside now. If you're not smoking you have no reason to be out here."

That's bitchy..."I wanna make sure you get to your car instead of being kidnapped or mugged."

"This isn't New York and I don't have a car."

I stopped. "How the hell are you getting home then? I'm not going to let you walk home. Not alone, at least."

"It's called a motorcycle. I'll be fine. You can go tend to your wife now."

The moment she said 'your wife' her voice tensed. "I could...rather not...I want to get to know you."

She stopped, turned, and stared. At me. "Well I hate short guys with Mohawks, a lip ring, a nose ring and wife that follow me around."

Ouch..."You need to get laid."

"Yes, I do...HEY!"

"Hi, how are you?" By now I could feel her anger, yes, feel.

"Not so good...now leave..."

"I don't want to."

She shook her head before putting up her hair. "I'll be leaving you, then." She grabbed a black helmet off of the back of the black motorcycle. Guess: She likes black...humm...She slid the helmet over her head, with me still staring, which I shouldn't have been doing but still was. "Bye." She slid the visor down.

I popped it back open and kissed her. "Bye."

Okay, so maybe kissing her while I was still married wasn't the best idea I ever had. Can't take it back now.


It's Official
2.5


I rolled slightly before noticing that Carson had placed a blanket on me. I knew she'd come around, even if it took a few hours. I flipped it back and stood up. "Carson, sweetie, can we talk?" Silence. Okay... "Car." I inched over to our bedroom door and knocked softly. "Sweetie, are you up?"

"He said why put a new address on the same old loneliness."

I turned. Great, Mikey's calling... I rushed back to the couch and grabbed my cell out of my jacket. "Yeah."

"Good afternoon, Frankie, dear."

"Get to the point. Do you know where Carson is?"

"Yeah, she's with me. She called me a few hours ago to pick her up."

"Where are you?"

"At the mall. She wants to buy me a corset..."

Mikey in a corset? Gross... "Really? Well, you're at Hot Topic then, right?"

"You aren't coming down here. She's still mad."

"How am I supposed to make it up to her if I'm not around her?"

"I don't know. You figure it out...No...It's Frank. I told you I was calling him..."

I rolled my eyes. Great, now he's talking to her and fighting with her.

"You're still there right? I think my signal is fucking up..."

"Put Carson on."

"No...I gotta go...Breaking up..."
Sign up to rate and review this story