Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > My Mom Is Dating The God Of Time!

The big surprise!

by Ace_Fan_12 13 reviews

Ever wonder what might happen when your mom dates your biggest ennemi? Well that's how Archie feels when he goes back home and finds out his mom is dating the power-hungry god of time, Cronus! Arch...

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure, Crossover - Published: 2006-12-29 - Updated: 2006-12-29 - 1080 words

4Exciting
My Mom Is Dating The God Of Time!
Chapter 1


Archie was sitting down, bored. He watched as people were dancing and having fun while he sat there doing nothing. Why was he at this wedding? He didn't even know whose marriage it was! He looked around and saw the lovely couple, but couldn't see their faces. For some reason, they were blurry. They were playing that stupid game where the bride and the groom would throw something and the crowd would catch it. People came next to him and pleaded him to play too but he didn't even bother move from his place. It was the bride who started. She took a bouquet of flowers and threw it to the crowd. It went flying in the air and landed surprisingly in Archie's hands.
-" Good job Archie!" called the bride. Archie turned around and saw the bride. It was his mother.

-" Mom?!" he asked confused, "But if you're the bride, then who's the..?"
He could'nt believe his eyes when he saw the groom was,Cronus!

-" Indeed, Good job my boy." Said Cronus with an evil smirk on his face and began to do his insanely evil laugh. He hold his mother from her waist and their lips went closer, and closer, and closer, until-


-" NOOOOOO!" yelled Archie as he quickly sat down on his bed. He was sweating from top to bottom./It's just a dream Archie,it's just a dream/ he thought. He started running his fingers through his hair to calm himself down. Suddenly the door opened and in rushed 6 worried teenagers.

-" Archie! What happened? What is Cronus?" asked the leader.

-" I-It was nothing guys. J-just a nightmare.." he answered. The team groaned and walked back to their rooms, everyone, except Atlanta, who walked over and sat on his bed.

-" You sure you're ok Arch?" she asked, worried.

-" Positive. Go back to sleep Lanta." He said. Atlanta stood up and walked back to the door.

-" Goodnight Archie" she said and walked out, closing the door behind her.

-" Nigh Atlanta.." he whispered and dozed back to sleep. The whole night, he was twisting and turning around his bed, dreaming of the same dream over and over again! He finnaly woke up and scratched his head. He looked over to his clock, 10:30am!/ Wow. I must've dozed off big time!/ He thought and walked over to his closet. He wore his usual blue hoodie and baggy shorts and walked downstairs. He was usually the first one to wake up but today, he was the last one. Even Neil had waken up before him!

-" Finally decided to wake up Sleepy head?" teased Atlanta as he took his cup of coffee and sat next to her.

-" Ya that was some night you had there! What was this dream anyway that made "Big strong Archie" scared like that?" said Herry and they all burst out laughing. Archie hoped that they forgot about Herry asking what his dream was but after a few minutes, they became serious and looking at him with a curious eye.

-" So are you going to tell us or what?" asked Jay.

-" I don't know..." replied Archie.

-" Oh common Arch! Please?" asked Atlanta with the usual puppy dog face that Archie could NEVER resist. He gave up and decided to tell them.

-" Fine, it all started when-" but he was cut off by the phone ringing. All 7 of them jumped up and rushed to the phone, pushing each other to get there first. But Atlanta picked up the phone and stuck her tongue out to everyone.

-" Helloo?" she asked is a singing tone. She stayed quiet as she listened to what the person on the other line was saying.

-" Archie? Ya he's here. Of course. What moment please." And she mouthed to Archie /It's for you/. Everyone looked at him and asked him who it was. He only shrugged and took the phone from Atlanta's hand.

-" H-Hello?" he asked.

-" Archie honey! It's me!" exclaimed the women.

-" Mom!? Is that really you? Oh mom I missed you so much!" he was happy to know his mother was still ok.

-" Me too honey! Can you come over tonight? I have good news and I also have someone I want you to meet!"

-" For sure mom! I'll be there tonight!"

-" Good. Love you honey!"

-" Love you too mom! Bye!" and he closed the phone.

-" So Arch, you never told us about that dream.." started Neil.

-" Sorry Neil no time! I have to go visit my mom! It's a 3 hour drive until Montreal!" said Archie and ran upstairs to pack his stuff. A few minutes later he ran back downstairs and a luggage in his hand. He was so excited to see his mom again!

-" Archie don't forget to bring your PMR in case Cr-" started Jay but was cut off by Archie.

-" Cronus attacks. Ya, ya I know. This is the millionth time your saying that Jay!" he laughed and began hugging his friends goodbye. " Don't worry guys I'll be back in 2-3 days. I won't be staying that long! Ok so I gotta go now! Bye!!" he rushed outside and hopped on his red motorcycle and drove off.

-" Be careful Archie.." whispered Atlanta before she walked back inside, along with the others.

3 hours after, Archie finnaly arrived in front of his mothers house. It was a big house because him mom was a doctor. He parked his motor and walked through the driveway. He saw the old drawing he had drawn when he was 6, it was still on the garage door. He smiled and knocked on the door.

-" Come in!" called a women. Without hesitating, Archie walked inside and his mom quickly ran up to him and gave him a giant hug.

-" Archie!! Honey I missed you so much!" she had tears in her eyes.

-" Me too mom!" said Archie and gave her a bigger hug.

-" Come in Archie. I want you to meet someone!" said his mother and dragged him into the kitchen. Archie's smile faded when he saw who was waiting there. A short man with a black tuxedo and a scar on his face was sitting down and looking at him with a smirk on his face.

-" Archie, I want you to meet my boyfriend, Cronus!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dum dum duuuuuuuuum!!Lol I hope you guys enjoyed this first chappie! I know I should be continuing on my other stories but I just had to write this one!!:) Please Rate and Review Guys!!
Sign up to rate and review this story