Categories > Anime/Manga > Ouran High School Host Club > A kiss under mistletoe

A kiss under mistletoe

by Snow_Queen2000 0 reviews

Tamaki likes Haruhi. What happens when he confesses his feelings?

Category: Ouran High School Host Club - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-01-01 - Updated: 2007-01-01 - 330 words - Complete

-1TrainWreck
Its x-mas! Tamaki's father was away because of work and he was throwing a party for the members of the club. Haruhi reluctantly came along with the rest, hoping that the night would get over soon.

They drank and they ate and they talked untill it was late and one by one, honey senpai, mori senpai, kyouya and the hitachii twins left for their home. Haruhi was left. "I will drop you home" said Tamaki, with a smile. "No, Its alright. I'll take a bus or something." said Haruhi, standing up. "No, no ,no, I'll drop you home." insisted Tamaki. "Ok.." said Haruhi.

Just then, it occured to Tamaki that this might be the right moment to tell Haruhi..Yes, just perfect. "Ha..Haruhi," he said "Yes?" "Umm... I want to..tell you something." "What is it?" asked Haruhi, getting a little excited. "I...I like you. Very much.."

There was and awkward pause. Haruhi's eyes widened in surprise. She looked into Tamaki's eyes and saw such a desperate expression on his face that she tore her eyes away. She thought for a moment. How did she feel towards Tamaki?

Haruhi knew deep down inside that she loved him but..she just couldn't tell him. Then and idea came to her. She held Tamaki's wrist and started walking. "Haruhi..what are you doing?" but she did not answer. Her steps quickened until she was runing. Suddenly she stopped in a corridor. She let go of Tamaki's wrist and pointed upwards.

"Look.." she whispered. Tamaki looked up "What?" he asked not noticing anything in particular and wondering what that had to to with what he told her. Haruhi smiled. "Mistletoe." she said and then she kissed him.

Tamaki stood dumbstruck and stared at her...did that mean that she liked him too? Haruhi gave him a yes-I-do kind of look and then he smiled. He held Haruhi and kissed her. What a Happy Happy night! He thought, and indeed it was.
Sign up to rate and review this story