Categories > Cartoons > Xiaolin Showdown

The Beginning of Something

by TamerTerra 2 reviews

Jack sneaks into Chase' room while he sleeps, and gets rather the shock. [JSxCY][Implied Lime][British English]

Category: Xiaolin Showdown - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Chase Young, Jack Spicer - Published: 2005-08-13 - Updated: 2005-08-13 - 581 words - Complete

1Funny
Jack thought that his plan was perfect, much like its intended victim. He crept into Chase Young's bedchamber, and with exaggerated caution, moved over to where its occupant lay, sleeping peacefully. Jack watched for a moments, then lifted the covers - slowly, so as not to wake the soulless warrior - just enough so that he could slip between them, grinning.

For a moment, all was well. Then -

Jack found himself being smashed back against the doorframe, strong arms pinning him there and holding him fast. Large, dripping teeth were bared in his face. The red-haired boy whimpered, felt his bladder loosen, and tried to cover his face with his hands.

"What do you think that you're doing?" the lizard yelled. In his terror, Jack couldn't find words and whimpered nonsensically. Chase breathed angrily in his face for a few beats, then stepped back, abruptly, dropping the boy and returning to his human form. He waited as he sat where he had fallen, stuttering, not daring to run or talk. "What do you have to say for yourself?" asked Chase, in a more controlled manner.

"Don't hurt me!" The words rushed out of Jack's mouth in a tumble.

Chase scowled. "I'm not going to hurt you, you foolish -"

"Thank you!" Jack seemed to gain courage from a meaning in the words that Chase himself hadn't meant. He scrambled to his feet. "You wont regret this, Chase, I -"

"Be quiet!" The boy fell silent. "Your antics during the day are annoying at best, and mildly flattering though it may be, this! crosses the line!"

"But Chase, I -"

"You nothing! You are to leave my presence -"

"No!"

"- and I want never to see you again, hear me?"

"Chase, no! You don't mean it!" Jack flung his arms around his idol and bawled. "I don't want to leave you, I -"

"Let go of me!"

"No!"

Chase tried to prise Jack's arms from his waist, taking a step backward to gain leverage. Unfortunately for him, this relatively simple manoeuvre proved too difficult to his feet to manage, and both went tumbling backward onto Chase' bed. Jack blinked, and stopped bawling.

There was a moment of terse silence as the pair struggled to comprehend the position that they had been unceremoniously thrown into.

"Erm," said Chase, eventually.

Jack, having decided that taking advantage of the proximity between his face and that of the object of his affections would be result in his ceasing to be alive, ignored common sense and did it anyway. When he pulled back, Chase took a while to decide whether or not it was worse than what Jack had done a few moments ago. He didn't seem to reach a satisfactory conclusion.

"Get off of me," he said weakly. Jack mumbled something. "What was that?"

"I said: You're lying on my arms."

Chase sat up slowly, one hand coming to rest at Jack's lower back as he moved. The two stayed there for another beat, before Chase sniffed, removed his hand, and swung his legs over the side of the bed. "Do and change yourself," he said, and Jack almost skipped out of the door. Chase drew the covers back over himself, waiting.

Minutes later, he heard the sound of feet padding across the floor, and felt a disturbance at the edge of his bed. Seconds more, and a warm shape slid under the covers next to him. Chase sighed. This was the beginning of something, and he wasn't exactly sure what it was.
Sign up to rate and review this story