Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > The Words That I Can't Say

Ch 6

by datwoKCs 1 review

Ch 6

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-01-03 - Updated: 2007-01-04 - 985 words

0Unrated
casey's pov

I woke up ten minutes later and groaned. I blinked the sleepiness from my eyes and looked toward the bed at Casie. She wasn't there.

"Casie?" I said. I got up and put on a t-shirt and walked into the bathroom. I peeked around the corner. Not there either. Dammit I thought. I walked out and down the hall.

I walked until I came passed Pete's door. I looked in and noticed him lying there. I leaned against the door until he noticed me. He raised his eyebrows.

"What do you want?" He asked. Not very friendly in the mornings...or it could be something else.

"Um.. have you seen Casie around?" I asked. He looked at me for awhile.

"She came in a minute ago. I heard her and Joe talking though." He said. He sat up and looked at me.

"Ok, well thanks." I said. I began walking out the door when he called my name.

"Case?" He said. Old nickname, everyone calls me that. I turned around.

"Yea?" I said. He just looked at me like he was going to cry. My heart softened. A little. Finally he spoke.

"Why are you going out with Casie?" This took me off guard. I thought he'd avoid the whole subject. Oh well...

"Because I love her and she doesn't cheat on people. That's why." I stated. His eyes turned from sad to angry.

"Jesus fucking Christ Casey. Joe and I were DRUNK!! We didn't know what we were doing! Why can't you just forgive me?" He yelled. It was my turn to get angry.

"Don't blame it on being drunk. Casie and me had the same amount to drink as yall did and you didn't see us making out or groping each other!" I yelled.

He looked at me angrily and crossed the room. He got right up in my face.

"You still love me." He stated. Bold move, but he was right. I wouldn't admit it, but...

I looked him straight in the eye.

"You're wrong." I said coldly. He raised his hand and stroked my cheek. I closed my eyes, remembering all the fun we used to have. He leaned in and our lips met. My heart fluttered wild as I remembered this feeling.

Suddenly, I remembered Casie. I jerked away.

"What are you doing? Stop!" I said. He looked hurt and turned around. I walked out and down the hall. I saw Joe sitting on the couch, staring into space.

"Joe, where's Casie?" I said. He didn't answer right away. I looked at him. "Joe!" I yelled.

"She went out for a walk." He said numbly. I looked at him.

"Why? What did you do?" I said. It was accusatory but... He looked at me.

"We..sorta...well...umm.." He stuttered to get the words out.

"Well say something!" I yelled. I was getting scared. He looked at me.

"We...kissed." He said. I was dumbstruck. WHAT my mind screamed. I shook my head.

"You're lying." I said. I didn't want to believe it, but I did. He just looked at me.

"She got all sad and left. I didn't try and stop her or anything." He said. My eyes widened.

"Why the hell didn't you go after her! We're in Chicago not our town! Someone could rape her!" I screamed. Pete walked in and stopped, staring at us. I looked at him.

"What's wrong?" He said. I rolled my eyes.

"Dumbass here let Casie go walking while she's pissed off." I said.

"I'm not a dumbass!" Joe yelled.

"You cheated on her! That's what a dumbass would do!" I yelled. His eyebrows narrowed.

"Don't start. I loved her. And still do." He said.

"If you love her then why did you let her leave? Go after her God Dammit!" I screamed. He looked unsure for a second, then nodded and headed out the door. I walked over to the couch and sat down, putting my head in my hands.

"Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't the boyfriend go after the depressed girl?" Pete said. I looked at him.

"What?" I said. I was stressed and confused. He looked down at me.

"Ya'll aren't even going out are you?" He said coldly. shit, he's right I thought.

"We are going out! I thought it would be best seeing as it's his fault." I yelled. He looked at me.

"I think yall are doing this to make us mad, aren't you?" He said. I just looked at him. "That's what I thought." He began to walk off.

"Ya know, this is all your fault. We should have stayed in a hotel or something." I screamed. I pulled out my cell and called Casie. No answer.

"Dammit." I muttered. Pete came back in the room fully dressed. He didn't say anything. That was annoying. "I'm going to go look for Casie." I said, mainly to myself, but just to let Pete know...

"Whatever." He said. I looked at him.

"Would you stop? God just move on." I yelled. He looked up at me.

"Dammit Casey, I can't. I still love you!" He said. I stood there in shock. What?

"What?" I stammered. I couldn't believe this. He looked at me.

"I still love you. I always will." He said. "I gave up my reputation for you! Remember what the press and all them did?" He said.

I remembered. Death threats, pictures taken of us, the whole thing. I looked at him.

"That was years ago." I said sadly. He looked down.

"But can't it still be the same?" He said.

I couldn't do this, not now. I walked over to him and kissed him on the cheek. I looked at him.

"We'll talk later. Right now, I'm gonna go look for Casie." I said. I walked out the door and closed it, leaving Pete with his hand on his cheek.
Sign up to rate and review this story