Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'll Never Leave Your Side No Matter What You Do To Me

I'm sorry

by nicole_Frank 2 reviews

written from Frankie's POV. every single bit of it. Ever had someone you love drink and then you suffer from it? read and find out how frankie's answer.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!!] [V] - Published: 2007-01-06 - Updated: 2007-01-07 - 513 words

0Unrated
Hey guys this is my new story. I don't really have anything to say sooooooo...... Here's the 1st chappie. written from franks POV.
<

I walked in the bathroom one night. I stated to cry. He had never acted like this. Gerard. I thought he acually loved me but I guess not. He says he does but when it hits eleven and everybodys asleep he starts yelling at me for no damn reason and it scares me so I turn away and he gets made and takes it out on me by beating me and leaving me on the floor in pain. All he does is go to bed.

As soon as I'm sure he's asleep I get up and go to the bathroom and examine every cut, scrape, and bruise he left on me. Tonight was the time he beat me so hard it hurt to even move. i couldn't stand when he did that but I couldn't halp that I loved him and no matter what he does to me I always will. I got up and walked to my bunk even though it hurt to move. I slowly climbed up to Gerards bunk to see if he was still awake. Unfortunatlly he was. "Hey. Oh my God. Did I do all that to you?" he asked shocked. I nodded my head. It hurt to do that to. "I'm so sorry. You know how I get. Please don't be to made. I know you're mad but please just don't ignore me." Gerard said as he helped me up and also started to cry. I still was.

I got up in his bunk and layed down. He rubbed my back and then grabbed the bottom of my shirt and lifted it off and gasped at what he saw. I don't even think I was whiote anymore. My upper body was covered with bruises and cuts. Some of the cuts were bleeding. Gerard started to cry more.

When ever one of his tears fell on my bady I'd wince. It bunt the cuts on my body. I started to cry but shot up and pulled Gerard to my chest. "I'm.....so..sorry." Gerard said through sniffles. "It's okay. I'll be fine." I said lifting him up and wipeing his tears away. "But baby. I hurt you. I'm tired of doing it. I've been like this all week and no matter how hard I try I just can't stop myself from doing anything I do to you." he said. "Trust me. I'll be fine. I'll stay by your side Gerard. No matter what you do to me. See what happened tonight. I came back to you. You can't help it if we love each other. Just face it Gee. If you doing this to me is what it takes to be with you then I'm willing to take that chance. Lets just get some sleep. Both you and I will feel better tomorrow." I said.

So we layed down and wen't to sleep.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

So how'd you like it. Good or Bad. Tell me. Please review.
Sign up to rate and review this story