Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'll Never Leave Your Side No Matter What You Do To Me

I Am Not Afraid To Keep On Living

by nicole_Frank 7 reviews

No longer doing 5 chapters. Bla bla bla. The boys are mending there wounds and turning there relationship back to the way it was before. Gerard goes to therapy. Frank no longer has all the brusies ...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!!] [V] - Published: 2007-01-07 - Updated: 2007-01-07 - 263 words

0Unrated
HEY HOMMIES!!!!!!!!!!!
on with the chapter.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I woke up the next morningto find everyone was awake. I got up and could find Gerard nowhere. "Hey guys where's Gerard?" I asked. "Some therapy appointment he singed up for." Bob said. I was shocked. Gerard was acually going to quit. I couldn't beileive it.

"Seriosly?" I said. "Yep. He said he wanted to fix his relationship with you. I asume that he's trying to patch up the holes in your relationship. He dossn't want to keep drinking because it makes him hurt you." Mikey said. I headed back to bed.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
2 houers later

I heard the door open signaling that Gerard was back. I got up and greeted him as he walked in. "Hey. The guys told me where you went today." I said. "They did huh." he said. I ran up to him and through my arms around his neck. "I so happy. You're acually trying to quit." I said as tears started to roll down my cheaks. "Yeah for you. I love you so much Frankie. You have no idea how much I love you." he said. I took my arms from around him and said, "I'm going to bed I didn't get much sleep last night. You comin?" he nodded his head and folowed me. "Hey guys!! Wake us up 30 minuts before we leave so we can get ready." Gerard yelled. We got under the covers and held on to me. Sleep quickly overtook my body. I fell asleep right when my head hit the pillow.

=================================================
Sorry it's short. Review and I'll write.
Sign up to rate and review this story