Categories > TV > WWE

A Case Of The Nerves

by LadyLissa 1 review

Hall's debut in TNA.

Category: WWE - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor - Published: 2007-01-07 - Updated: 2007-01-08 - 466 words - Complete

0Unrated
Title: A Case of the Nerves
Author: LadyLissa
Wrestler(s): Kevin Nash, Scott Hall
Content: m/m relationships, language
SLash/Het/Mixed: slash
Disclaimer: Don't own, don't sue
Distribution: KliqzCamelot, otherwise ask and ye shall probably receive
Rating: PG?
Any Notes? Just a short welcome back to live TV wrestling, Boys!!!!!! I for one, missed you like anything:)


"Hey, Baby, whatcha doing' hiding in here?" Kevin asked, looking down at his longtime friend and partner, Scott Hall. Scotty had disappeared shortly after the two men had arrived at the arena, and Kevin was worried about him.

"Just waiting for time to go out there, Chico." Scotty said with a sigh, not meeting Kevin's eyes.

"What's wrong, Scotty?" Kevin asked, growing more concerned by Scotty's behavior.

"Just a case of the nerves, big man. Can you believe after all this time, I'm going to be on live TV again? Shit, I thought that was over when I left the WWE." Scott replied, still looking down at the floor.

"Baby, look at me?" Kevin asked, smiling softly at the slightly smaller man.

"Yeah, Chico?" Scotty replied, unable to stop the answering grin that immediately leapt onto his face whenever Kevin smiled at him.

"You know everything's going to be alright, right? I'm right there with you, it's you and me, just like always." Kevin told him, sitting down next to him and pulling him over to lay Scott's head on his shoulder.

"There's no way I could have done it on my own, Chico." Scotty whispered with a nervous chuckle.

"Awe, babe, you need to have as much faith in yourself as I do. Now, what has you so worried about this? As much as we've been doing on the Indie Circuit I know that you're not afraid of ring rust." Kevin asked, wrapping his arm securely around Scott's shoulder.

"I don't know, Kev. What if they don't like me anymore? What if I suck? It seems like the only thing anyone remembers me for anymore is the drinking." Scott replied, tears silently falling down his cheeks.

"Baby, the only thing you suck is me, but that's neither here nor there." Kevin joked, continuing once Scotty smiled. "I know you want one last run, Baby. And everyone remembers your ladder match with Shawn; it's what Wrestle Mania XX is remembered for! Now, you're going to go out there tonight and help me turn on Jeff and Jeff, leaving them both bloody in that ring, and when the fans scream, you'll remember just how great you are! I mean, come on Scotty, I don't love just anyone."

"Hold me for awhile, Kev?" Scott asked uncertainly.

"Always!" Kevin replied, pulling Scott into his lap, where they sat, with their arms around each other, waiting for time to start again.


End
Sign up to rate and review this story