Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Jay and the Golden Fleece

Cuts, Bruises and Gashes

by twiinklestar 4 reviews

Jay sees Theresa through a crystal ball like figure.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-01-08 - Updated: 2007-01-09 - 230 words

1Original
Chapter 6 :

Jay stayed in his battling pose. His hand slowly reached for his xiphos.

"Relax young Jason," said Cronus.

"What do you want Cronus?" snarled Jay,

"Nothing, is it so wrong that I would just like to talk?"

"Yes," said Jay lowering his weapon but still keeping it close. "About what?"

"Your dear friend Theresa,"

Jay's mind snapped, Theresa.

"What have you done with her!" he snapped.

"Take a look," said Cronus as he snapped his fingers.

A misty ball appeared above his hand. It was kind of like a crystal ball, just not. Jay leaned closer to get a better look. The mist cleared and an image of Theresa laying on the ground began to show.

She was unconscious and badly bruised. Her left eye had a big purplish-grey bruise forming around it. Her shirt and pants were torn. Where her stomach showed, a large gash cut in. Her arms also had cuts and gashes. Her knees were badly skinned.

"Theresa!" Jay whispered. He turned to look at Cronus. "What have you done!? Give her back," he demanded.

"Sorry, but no. Not unless you come and get her yourself,"

"Where is she?"

"I will tell you but you must win the game to get her,"

Jay thought for a minute. He would do anything to get her back.

"Okay Cronus, now where is she?"

"Ah....."

Brittany McMillan - 2007 - Ficwad.com©
Sign up to rate and review this story