Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Secret Romance.

An Introduction.

by xyourkissesx 5 reviews

Set in a high school with the main character Emily. Emily comes from a abusive home and hates college apart for her love for Art. This year two new students start... could become a interesting year...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-01-08 - Updated: 2007-01-08 - 453 words

0Unrated
Ok.. this is my first time writing a story on here so hope you like :D. I have read some other stories on here and they have been great to read. There are some really talented writers here and i thought i would have a go myself so here it is... (only an introduction please tell me what you think).


I woke up to the sound of smashed glass. I rolled over with my eyes still closed, pulling my black duvet over my head. I was trying to block out the screams that traveled upstairs. It was like this every morning.

I couldn't take it much longer, i got out of bed and found my black skinnys on the floor. I put them on and started to brush my long blonde hair. I opened my wardrobe doors and stuck on my favorite tee-shirt that Karen gave me for my 16th birthday. It was black and had lots of different coloured stars on it. I still think of Karen every single day and i wished over and over that she was still here with me.

Karen died a couple of months ago from Cancer. We all thought that she was going to make it, she was so strong for long but eventually it got to the better of her. Karen was the best and only friend i had, she was the one that i used to confide in, the one i used to laugh with, and most importantly the person that loved me for who i am. I never had to put on an act when i was around her - she was my other half and i can't function properly without her. I am all alone now (unless you count my abusive mother and my alcoholic dad - which i certainly don't).

I made my way to the bathroom, I walked very slowly trying to make as little noise as possible. Eurgh i hated monday mornings and high school overall, all i loved was Art which seemed the only thing i could relate too and what i seemed to be talented at.

After putting my eyeliner on, i grabbed my bag and ran out of the front door before the parents had a chance to see and 'talk' to me.

As i got to school while i walked across the grass grounds, i saw two guys walking across to the main office which must have been a smilar age to myself. I have never noticed them before and thought that they must have been new here. Hahaha well arn't they going to enjoy this shit-hole of a school - i think not. I felt like telling to to run before they got themselves into this place.
Sign up to rate and review this story