Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > you're everything to me

sometimes love can leave you blind

by razorblade16 0 reviews

read and review!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Gerard Way, Other - Published: 2007-01-09 - Updated: 2007-01-10 - 702 words

0Unrated
Emily moped around her house feeling so bad about what she did to sonny. Gerard came by a lot to drop food off but she would never let him in. one day he went and knocked on her door. "who is it?" he heard Emily yell from the other side of the door. "it's Gerard please Emily let me in." "ok come on." Gerard opened the door and walked in. he saw Emily sitting on the couch under a cover. He went and sat near her he rested his hand on her knee. "Emily we really should talk about this." "yea I guess." There was a silence "well Gerard go!" "oh um yea well I know what it's like to feel like you should never come out of your house ever again." "for the same reason that im feeling?" "well no I was depressed." "well what do you call this?!?! I haven't taken a shower in over five days since the bar and I haven't eaten anything since then either." "Emily you're gonna wither away you need to eat something!" "no I don't Gerard don't boss me around!" just then there was another knock at the door "Emily are you there?" it was sonny. "why?" Emily called. "cause I just wanna talk that's all I think we could work this out." "um ok hold on." Emily ushered Gerard down to the basement. She opened the door and saw sonny standing there "hey" "hey Emily can I come in?" "oh yea come on." Sonny looked the room over it looked horrible. "are you ok emily?" "yea um im fine." "ok whatever you say." They both sat down so they could talk "so what do you wanna start with?" Emily asked. "um I don't know how about why you made out with Gerard in the first place." "um well." "yea?" "I don't know." "yea well neither do u Emily!" sonny got up and started walking around he couldn't just watch Emily be depressed but he couldn't have his heart broken again. "ok u wanna know why sonny?" "yes I do." "ok it was because I felt like u didn't really love me you never called me any thing that Gerard or even bert ever called me....and I started thinking maybe I don't love him either." Sonny just stared at her he pulled out a piece of paper and handed it to her. "read that and then see if you can keep thinking I don't love you." He walked out and left. Emily sat down on the couch and read the note it was a song that sonny had written for her.
SMILES AND HER LAUGHTER
IT'S THE ONLY THING I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR A TIME
REGARDLESS OF OUR DISTANCE AND OUR HOPE...GROWS GREATER
TRAPPED BY PRETTY EYES AND LETTERS FOR ALL TIME
..THE ONLY THING I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR.


I HOPE IT'S SOMETHING WORTH THE WAITING
CAUSE IT'S THE ONLY THOUGHT THAT I EVER FEEL REAL
THUNDER STORMS COULD NEVER STOP ME
CAUSE THERE'S NO ONE IN THE WORLD LIKE EMILY

SHE'S SIMPLE YET CONFUSING
HER SPARKLING EYES MAKE ME WEAK AT MY WORDS, THEY TREMBLE
DAYS SEEM LIKE YEARS IN THIS MONTH OF DECEMBER
THE WINTER COLDENS ME FOR I HAVE YET TO SLEEP
AND NEVER WILL I GIVE UP TRYING CAUSE YOU'RE EVERYTHING TO ME

I HOPE IT'S SOMETHING WORTH THE WAITING
IT'S THE ONLY THOUGHT THAT I EVER FEEL REAL
CAUSE THUNDER STORMS COULD NEVER STOP ME
CAUSE THERE'S NO ONE IN THE WORLD LIKE EMILY
THERE'S NO ONE IN THE WORLD LIKE EMILY
Emily held back tears "how could I have ever thought that he didn't love me." She thought. She walked to the basement door and opened it for Gerard. He walked out and saw the piece of paper on the table he grabbed it and read it. He looked up slowly and stared at Emily "Emily he does love you." "I know he does Gerard." Emily looked down. "im sorry Gerard but I cant be with you I love him too." "I understand Emily just promise me we'll still be friends." "I promise." Gerard hugged Emily. "ill still love you Emily." "I know Gerard I know."
Sign up to rate and review this story