Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > The Lost Chapter of 'Sweet Blood'

Another lost chapter

by TeamWentz17 0 reviews

This chapter is more like a spoiler to what's to happen at the end of 'Sweet Blood' a story written by my best friend. Look for it under Panic! @ the Disco. Enjoy!!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-01-11 - Updated: 2007-01-11 - 1062 words

0Unrated
"Trish, you're glowing," exclaimed Stephanie.
"What? Oh, right, glowing, heh well,"stammered Trish as she took out her mirror.
Trish was glowing and this wasn't a normal glow, no this was something different. Being, a vampire, she didn't really feel normal human things. They came more passionatly to her. I guess that's Pete's doing. Anywho, she was glowing and very happy for some reason.
Just then, Pete comes into the room with some tea. He sees Trish and Stephanie sitting on the couch and so he decides to sit down next to Trish. He kisses her softly on the lips and then looks deeply into her eyes.
Krystle, Brendon and the rest of the Panic! crew walk into the living room. Trish and Pete are holding hands. Trish looks as if there's something she has to say.
She looks at Pete and then announces " Everyone, I um I have an announcement to make."
She takes a deep breath and then continues "Pete and I well."
She pauses and looks around at everyone. They're waiting in anticipation for her to tell them the news.
Trish continued "We're pregnant."
Pete goes to take a sip of his green tea and drops it on the floor. Trish jumps and looks at the spill. Krystle, Katie, and Stephanie's faces all lit up. They gave Trish a big hug. Brendon laughed at all the excitement. Pete looked at Patrick in shock. He had no idea that Trish was pregnant.
Krystle looked at Pete and said "Congrats, Daddy!"
Pete half smiled and replied "Uhh thanks. This is news to me, so I'm a little suprised."
"Aren't you happy, Pete?" asked Trish.
"Yea, sweetie, I am, but why didn't you tell me this, earlier?" Pete asked.
"Well, I just found out today and wanted to keep it a secret," Trish replied.
Pete then kissed her on the lips and touched her stomach. Krystle walks over to Brendon and sees that Brendon is making a joke of the situation.
She slaps lightly and says "Be nice."
"Well,I guess I should says Congrats, Pete, but now you're stuck with her," Brendon says sarcastically.
Pete looks as if he wants to bite his head off, but Trish sees the anger in his eyes and tells him to calm down. She doesn't want to get everyone mad, because that's not good for the unborn baby. Pete calms down and then sits down.
"I wonder if it is a boy or a girl," said Krystle.
"I hope it's a girl, and if it is I want to name her Delilah," replied Trish.
Krystle and Trish continued to talk and they were planning the baby shower. Krystle and Trish were being all girlie about it. Babies and them were a given and they adored them.
Brendon and Pete kept glaring at each other. Pete and Patrick were talking.
"So, you're going to be a dad," said Patrick to Pete.
"Yea, I know, it's crazy, isn't it?" asked Pete.
Patrick nodded and asked "So, what are you going to do about touring and what not with Fall Out Boy?"
"Well, I mean, I guess Trish and our kid'll have to come with us," replied Pete.
"Yea, that'll be interesting," said Brendon.
Brendon smiled his usual wicked smile. Pete brushed it off as if it were nothing. Pete didn't want Brendon anywhere near his child once it was born.
"When's the little darling supose to be born?" asked Brendon to Trish.
"Nine months from now, what do you think?" said Trish sarcastically, making Brendon feel like an idiot. Brendon rolled his eyes and went to sit down next to Ryan.
**
Months later, Trish and Pete spent every waking moment with each other. He was uncontrollably attracted to Trish's glowing and happiness. They were in complete bliss. As her stomach grew, so did their love. No only for each other, but for their child. They were to raise it and care for it, together.
One night, Trish and Pete were watching a movie when Trish felt her stomach move.
"Oh," she said startled.
Pete looked at her in concern.
"Is everything alright?" he asked, still terrified.
Trish laughed and said "Yea, the baby just kicked." She took Pete's hand and asked "Want to feel our child?"
He smiled and nodded. He felt the baby kick and tears started to stream down his face. Trish, still holding onto his hand, looked up at him and kiss him.
"I can't believe that our child is growing inside of you," said Pete.
"Yea, I know, it's kind of crazy how all of this has happened," replied Trish.
"What do you mean by that?" asked Pete.
"I mean, how we met that one night to finding out that you were a vampire to me becoming a vampire. Oh, and not to mention the Brendon fiasco," explained Trish.
Pete nodded and they continued to watch the movie. They fell asleep on the couch together. Pete had his arms around Trish and she was fast asleep on his stomach. Pete was the first to wake. He saw Trish sleeping on him and he couldn't help, but love her.
Just then Brendon came walking in.
"Hello, Petey Boy," he said.
Pete shooshed him and pointed that Trish was asleep. Trish awoke and took a deep breath. She got up and noticed that Pete and Brendon were in the room. She smiled as if she excused herself and went to the bathroom.
Pete got up and went into the kitchen to make him and her some breakfast. He was to make Trish's craving of the month (this was month 5 by the way), and that craving was Blueberry Waffles w/ lots of syrup and Apple Juice.
After Trish came out of the bathroom, she smelt the fragrance of breakfast cooking. She smiled and walked into the kitchen. Pete was standing over the stove and Trish came up behind him. She hugged him and kissed his back.
"Good Morning, my angel," said Pete as he turned around to get a better glimpse of Trish.
"Good Morning, darling," replied Trish.
They kissed and Pete finished cooking breakfast. They went back to the couch and ate their breakfast. By then everyone was up and they were gathering together. Krystle suggested that she and Trish going shopping, to get away from the boys, but more importantly, the house. Trish agreed.
Sign up to rate and review this story