Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Life On The Murder Scene

Hopeless Is The Last Time

by FallOutGrl 5 reviews

Woot for updates yes?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-01-11 - Updated: 2007-01-12 - 284 words

0Unrated
"So where are we going?" Erin asked in a playfull manner. Frank took his eyes off the road for a minute, only to smile slyly at her.
"I can't tell you." Frank said in a cocky voice. Erin pouted. She never liked it when Frank surprised her. It either turned out to be some sad attmept to get her to sleep with him or some crap dinner. She sighed and looked back at him. Frank was singing along to the radio which was playing Lifestyles Of The Rich And Famous by Good Charlotte. Erin knew Frank didn't acutally like Good Charlotte but he still knew all the words to the songs. Erin laughed at this.
"Frankie? You are so weird. Now tell me, where are we going?" Erin asked again. Still Frank answered the same way. Erin sighed. She was going to have to seduct it out of him. She leaned over and kissed him gently on the cheek and ran a finger down his chest and onto his thigh.
"That;s okay, I guess you don't have to tell me. But still. I mean," Erin stopped mid-sentence to kiss him again. "I love it when the little secrets slip out and past your lips." She whispered and kissed him again. She returned back to her seat and stared straight ahead onto the road. She smiled and took a quick glance over at Frank who was obviously affected by her moves. She smiled even bigger and quietly giggled to herself.
"ALRIGHT! WE'RE GOING TO SEE A MOVIE!" Frank yelled. Erin stared at him in shock for a few seconds before breaking out in laughter.
"Which one?" Erin pressed.
"Anyone you want." Frank sighed, defeated.
Sign up to rate and review this story