Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy

Lighthouse (Patrick Stump)

by geek_of_the_week 1 review

My try at a short story in 2nd person view. This is inspired by the song "Lighthouse" by The Hush Sound. If you had not heard of this band/song, go check them/it out!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama, Romance - Warnings: [!!!] [?] - Published: 2007-01-12 - Updated: 2007-01-12 - 334 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Lilly! Wake up!" Patrick told you, shaking you. "What is it?" you asked, half asleep. "We have to leave for the seaside." He answered. "Why?" you asked. "Let's just say, this town will be earth. Come on, we have to leave!" He replied. "Now?" "Now!"

You and him ran as fast as you could to the seaside, and started walking. But in the distance, there was a storm. The wind breathed warning of it's imminence (sp?). "There's a lighthouse." Patrick said, pointing to the lighthouse 500 yards away. "We'll be safe there." he told you. Your stomach gripped and you remembered.

"Patrick, there's a girl who haunts that lighthouse." You warned him, then had a flashback.

You were five years old, swimming in the ocean. You nearly drowned when something saved you. It was the ghost of a girl. She began to sing a story of losing the one she loved.

"You can't be serious, love." Patrick told you.

After the flashback was over, you saw that the city was burning and the ocean was turning and you both looked at each other and knew, your only chance was the lighthouse.

You began to tell Patrick her story. "Her lover was a sailor. She went in the lighthouse and waited for him. The door locked, and he never arrived. She now sings there, so soft the ships mistake her voice for a siren, and are lured off course." "Oh, how alarming." He replied, with his arm around you.

He opened the door to the lighthouse and climbed up there, looking outside to see the ocean settling down. "My how beautiful it is." you told him. "Alomst as beautiful as you." he replied. You both began to kiss, when you saw that the door was locked.

You struggled to open it, but realized, now there'd be three ghost in the lighthouse.


(i don't take much credit for this story. most of it was written by Greta Salpeter, I just put it in a more story version.)
Sign up to rate and review this story