Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Chemical Break Down

Chapter 3

by syntheticlove1 13 reviews

The third part of my Help Me Be Who I Am series. Nevaeh and Frank begin their life together. But what happens when happily ever after..isnt what it was ment to be?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-01-12 - Updated: 2007-01-13 - 2052 words

3Moving
Me: Hey you guys, its me once again.
Hope you havent missed me too damn much.
Nevaeh: Shut it and post.
Frank: Yeah, I wanna know what the hells happening.
Laura: EXACTLY! THE BABIES MAN, THE BABIES!
Me: If you guys dont lay off my back I will just keep
Writting stupid stuff. Like how I like gummy bears.
Frank: You wouldnt.
Me: Oh I would!
Laura: Alright, alright..we will be quiet..
For now.
Me: Thanks. Now, thanks to the following
People for taking the time to ACTUALLY review.
You dont have to have a account to review...
So I think ima just post them to the PRIVATE myspace
Page.
Laura: HA! IM SO ON THAT!
Me: You so are! And I think your on my personal one too.
Its cause I like you so much.
Anyways Thanks to those:










Me: On with the awesome chapter..
Guys, grab some tissues, or atleast toilet paper.
Also, I am dedicating this chapter to my friend
Ashley Brown who recently passed away.
You will be truly missed, let God guide you in your path beyond the after life.
Dont forget to keep your hair did.
And remember, I will always be there to keep you straight
:D
___________________________________________________


Chapter 3



Sounds..I know those sounds. I opened my eyes to see my friends and family once again laying around my hospital bedroom. Why does this keep happening to me?! Then I remembered what had happened. Me and Frank got into a car accident after leaving his mothers house. I shot up suddenly in the bed once I realized I didnt see Frank. Thankfully I didnt have a breathing tube this time. I scanned around and still didnt see him, infact I only saw half the guys, half the girls, and my mother. Gerard and Tara sat next to my beside and I gently shook them awake. Gerard awoke suddenly and jumped on me.

" Oh my god Nevaeh, your finally awake."
" Finally? Please dont tell me I have been out for awhile."
" No, only a couple of days."
" Where's Frank Gerard?"

He looked down. No..Frank's okay, he has to be. I sat up in my bed and grabbed my stomach in pain. It..it wasnt sticking out anymore..my girls werent in there. What happened to my girls?

" Gerard where are the girls?"
" I am so sorry Nevaeh.."
" Sorry about what?!"

I started to get loud then, I wanted to know what happened to Frank and my babies. Where they okay or did they get hurt in the wreck? Next thing I know, im crying uncontrobally. Balling sobs that made it where I couldnt breath. Everyone was awake that time and left me with my mother, who craddeled me in her arms, rocking me back and forth gently.

" Mom I want Frank. I want Frank now."
" Baby he cant be here."
" Why?! Why not!? Where is he?! Where are the girls?!"

I felt as if something in my body was missing. I didnt have the extra movements, I didnt have the presence of another being in my body. I felt alone. I knew the only person who could calm me down would have to be Frank.

" Baby..Franks not doing well."
" What do you mean he's not doing well?"
" I mean..hes in ICU baby."
" I wanna see him."
" Nevaeh your not hea-"
" I WANNA SEE HIM NOW DAMNIT!"

I screamed at my mother, who sat back with tears in her eyes. The doctor who treated me came walking in. He gave me a small smile and walked over to me, checking my vital signs.

" You know Mrs. Iero, im starting to think you cant see enough of me."
" Yeah, im stalking you. I get hurt so I can see you."
" Haha, well you seem to be doing alright."
" Doctor..Where are my babies?"

He got silent and my mother left, leaving me and him alone. I knew what was coming, and I wasnt sure if I could handle it.

" Mrs. Iero..Im extremely sorry."
" What?"

I started to cry again. I had lost the babies? Is that what he was trying to tell me?

" When your car was t-boned it was going 80 in a 35. The impact alone could of killed you, but your husband somehow managed to cover you with his body..he was affected the most by the accident. When the car was hit, it slid you across the road, spinning you around a couple of times until you hit a sign which cut through the door and into your stomach just enough to penetrate the imbilical cord and cut off the babies oxygen and food supply. We had to give you an emergeny c-section to remove the babies."

I stopped crying at that point and just sat there in a daze. So he was telling me that what me and Frank had..what we were both so excited about was now officially dead?! That Frank himself was on the verge of death?!

" Doctor can I see my husband?"
" Nevaeh he is in a slight coma. Nothing like yours though. He could wake up any day now."
" What do I do?"
" You just have to be there for him. Talk to him, comfort him. Just because he is asleep doesnt mean he cant hear or feel you. Alot of times we have noticed if someone of importantce is there to..coach them, they wake up. Hes in a light coma Mrs. Iero, nothing too massive. Althought I have to warn you, he isnt in too great of shape. He has a broken arm, 4 broken ribs, cuts, bruises, he was put through alot. And honestly, he should be dead. You should be dead too. If it wasnt for him jumping to cover your body..well Im not even sure what would of happened to the both of you."

I started to rock back and forth. Frank was where I was years ago. Infact, I knew what he was feeling. But now, im going to be there for him, not abandon him. I began to get up out of the bed when the doctor stopped me.

" Mrs. Iero it isnt wis-"
" Don't tell me I cant go see him, because if you do I might have to stab you with your pen. What's his room number?"
" Nevaeh, dont be silly, your in no condi-"
" TELL me his room number..now. Or I will search through out this whole hospital until I find my husband. Either you can do this the easy way, or the hard way. I just lost my two girls..dont tell me im in no condition. I need my husband."

He looked down and I could tell he knew I ment business. He wrote the number down on a peice of paper and handed it to me, it read room 374.I got out of the bed and ran out the door. I began to run until I found the ICU part. I slowed down to speed walking, my stomach was killing me at this point and time but I didnt care. I needed Frank and he needed me. We were husband and wife, suppose to be there for each other through sickness and health so thats what I am going to do. Never leave his side until I see his beautiful eyes on mine.
I knew when he awoke he would want to know about the babies, but I wasnt even sure IF I could break that to him. He would be so hurt and saddened. I had never seen him so excited about anything in his life, but I knew these babies were going to become his world. Just like they were going to be mine. But I knew...I knew he would take it alot worse then I had. I walked to his room and looked insdie, I saw everyone in there, my mother was crying on Mikey's shoulder, Mrs. Iero was holding her sons hand and speaking to him, I guess telling him how I was doing. I walked inside the room and everyone turned to me, Ray was the first to walk over and give me a gentle hug.

" Hes going to be okay Nevaeh, dont worry."
" I know he will Ray, Frank is one strong person and extremely stubborn. We havent even had our first arguement yet and I know he wouldnt want to miss out on that lovely experience. Make up sex is worth it I hear."

That caused the room to laugh abit as Mrs. Iero walked over to me. She looked at me and pulled me in, squeezing me. I knew it had to be hard on her, to see her son laying there lifeless. I hadnt even seen him yet, and honestly I was scared shitless. I was afraid of what I would see. I was afraid of how bad he looked.

" Nevaeh, would you like to have some time with him alone?"
" Yes please. But I dont want to barge in her-"
" Don't be silly. Your his wife..he needs you now more then ever."
" I understand."

Everyone began to clear out, giving me little hugs and pats on the way out of the room. I kept my head down and walked towards the bed until I sat in the chair that Mrs. Iero was sitting in only moments ago. I sat down, took a deep breath and looked up. What I saw..made me want to die. It made me want to be in his place. He had a cast on his left arm, his face cut up and bruised, he had a busted lip, a black eye, and his right arm had stiches in it. I ran my fingers gently over his arm as the tears that had been threatening to fall from the moment I walked in the door, fell down onto my lap. I willed them to stop, but it didnt work. I put my head down on the side of the bed and cried. Asking God why he allowed this to happen to him, why he allowed my babies to be taken from me.
I finally sat up and dried my tears, taking another look at him. He didnt look in pain, but looked peaceful. I geabbed his right hand and laced our fingers together, bringing it up to kiss his knuckles gently and rubbing his hand on my face.

" Frank..Frank baby you have to wake up. I cant do this alone. I cant go through the loss of our girls by myself. I just cant. I need you in my life Frank, everyone else does too. We all need you, but especially me. We have so much life ahead of us. Dont fucking leave me now, not now. You made promises to me and I am going to make you keep them. You cant die now..no. You promised me a house and to die old together surrounded by kids and grandkids. I cant let you leave me. You have to fight baby, you have to get out of this. I love you so much I dont know what Im going to do if you dont. Fight baby...fight for me. You have so much ahead of you in your life, I cant let you give up and I wont let you. I will never love anyone else like I love you. So dont make me stay in this world alone..wake up for me."

I got up on his bed, the lightest that I could without trying to hurt him or distrub any of the machines that were working on him. I laid my head on his chest, listening to his slow heartbeat.I began to lighty sing 'Saturday Night' by The Misfits to him, that was our song. I turned abit on the bed, I didnt want to lay completely on him, fore I knew he had broken ribs. I began to cry again, the thought of me losing Frank so early on in life broke me into two. I was going to stay with him until he was awake..and if he never woke up I would never love anyone else again in my life..the heart that I had would die with Frank Iero.



___________________________________________________________________


Me: Okay..dont cry too much.
Good?!
Bad?!
Sign up to rate and review this story