Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Forever and a Day

Chapter 1

by systemfailure 4 reviews

Frank and Joanna have been best friends for as long as they can remember, but Frank wants something more...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2007-01-09 - Updated: 2007-01-10 - 452 words

0Unrated
DISCLAIMER: I do not own Frank Iero or anyone from MCR, this is all fake...never happened..blah blah blah

~~~~~~~~~FRANK'S POV~~~~~~~~~~~
I've known her for as long as I can remember. Every good memory I have has her in it. Hell, even some of my bad memories include her too. They weren't bad because of her though. Come to think of it, i dont think I've ever been mad at her.


I met Joanna in Preschool. She decided it would be fun to squirt her apple juice all over me (which to the date, she still enjoys). Ms. Anna made her apologize and we've been inseparable ever since. She was there when my dog Hurley died, when my parents got divorced, and when my Dad moved away. I love JoJo...more then she'll ever know. But no matter how hard I try to get her out of my head, the more I want to be with her. The problem is that she just wants to be friends, nothing more. Anyways, shes already has a boyfriend, Perfect William Fucking Harris. Perfect hair...perfect life....perfect family....perfect girl.


So you're probably wondering who I am. My name is Frank Anthony Iero. I'm 22 and I'm from Belleville, New Jersey. Belleville is like...amazing: It's so much better than big cities. Ok so, I'm not the best with words but that's Gerard's job, not mine. 'Who is this Gerard Way that you speak of' You may ask? Well, let me explain.


I'm the rhythm guitarist in a band called My Chemical Romance along with Gerard, Mikey Way (brother of Gerard, and bassist), Ray Toro (the best mother fucking guitarist in the state), and Matt Pelissier (drummer extraordinaire). We're gonna make it big someday, defiantly. I keep having these dreams where we're playing live for thousands of fan. They know all the words, melodies, guitar solos, even those goofy things Gerard does onstage. And there's Joanna on the side of the stage just smiling and singing. They're just dreams though, I know that, Gerard's hair keeps reminding me.

Ha! A blonde Gerard.... that'll be the day!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Ok So this is my 1st fic here, so take it easy on me :-). Just kidding...so I know this idea has been done a million and 2 times, but dont worry, I'm gonna make it different. Im just not sure if im gonna keep this story, so if you like it comment, and if you dont still comment! The next chapter will probably be up by wednesday or thursday. Also Im in need of a Beta, so if anyone is interested, email me at o0trecool0o@aol.com or AIM is o0trecool0o Thanks again!
Sign up to rate and review this story