Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > A Life Taken

Embarassment

by purecrystaltears 4 reviews

Kagome is caught by Sesshomaru, and he finds a 'suitable' punishment for her. Later, Kagome hears about the invasion coming for the Western Lands. The Northern Lands had allied themselves with Na...

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Drama - Characters: Kagome, Sesshoumaru - Published: 2007-01-13 - Updated: 2007-01-13 - 3634 words

0Unrated
Kagome ran as fast as she could, down hallway after hallway, up and down stairs, until she came to a dead end. "Damn!" She whispered, starting back up that hallway, hoping she could get out before anyone saw her. Then she bumped into something. She fell to the floor, and looked up. Uh oh... it was Sesshomaru, and he didn't look happy.

"You are my slave wench. Meaning you obey me, and NEVER attempt to escape. You should have known you couldn't escape me, your efforts are useless. You have just gotten yourself a punishment, again." Sesshomaru grabbed Kagome by the neck, and lifted her up so she was standing. "For your first punishment, you are going to be my pet today. You'll be an animal that follows me around everywhere, and doesn't do anything unless I tell it to. Meaning you don't eat, don't piss, don't speak unless I give you permission. And when I do tell you do to something, you will do it. Understand, pet?" He said, gripping Kagome's chin after letting her drop to the floor.

"Yes." Kagome said. She saw an angry glint in his eyes, and stammered, "Er, I mean Master. Yes, Master."

"Good. Now follow me." He said, snapping the chain to her collar. He led her down hallway after hallway, until he came to a large dining hall. A huge long wooden table was in the center, plates set. Kagome looked out the window. It seemed to be morning. She had been out that long? She saw Sesshomaru sit down in a chair at the head of the table. She sat in the chair next to him. She heard Sesshomaru growl, and she looked over at him. "Do pets sit in chairs?" He said. He wanted her to eat on the ground? Well, that wasn't too bad. At least there was no one else here. She sat down on the ground, cross-legged. Sesshomaru yanked on her chain. "Do pets sit like that?" He asked. Kagome looked up at him.

"Well how would you have me sit?" She said, annoyed.

Sesshomaru's eyes flashed.

"You are not to speak unless I give you permission!" He growled.

Kagome's eyes narrowed, but she didn't retort with a come back. She stayed in the same position as she was though, not wanting to be on all fours, looking ridiculous. Sesshomaru didn't say anything, and she wondered why. She looked up from the floor, and saw other people coming to sit down at the large table. They all glanced at her, and snickered. Her cheeks burned, and she resumed looking at the floor. She hoped he wouldn't embarrass her more. The food came, some fried eggs, bacon, sausage, and milk. Sesshomaru set her plate down in front of her, that had sausage and bacon, no eggs, and her milk in a small bowl next to it. Kagome looked for her fork and knife, and couldn't find either. She cleared her throat, hoping to get Sesshomaru to look over to her. He didn't. "Uh, Lord Sesshomaru?" She said. "I wasn't given any utensils." Sesshomaru looked down at her, very angry.

"What did I say about speaking?" He said icily. "Do pets use utensils? No. Lean forward, and use your mouth. You may not use your hands." He said, turning back to his food. Kagome stared at him for a few seconds. Was he really serious? She saw many people at the table looking at her, waiting for her to start eating so they could laugh. Kagome wouldn't be embarrassed. She folded her arms across her chest, and looked away from her food defiantly. She just wouldn't eat then. It had been almost a whole day since she had eaten, and she was hungry. Her stomach was complaining to her decision, but she ignored it. She felt a tug at the chain, but she didn't look over. Suddenly, she was yanked to the floor.

"WHAT!" She shouted. She looked up to see a very angry Sesshomaru.

"Do you want to starve yourself? I'm giving you this one chance to eat. If you don't eat you won't have anything until tonight. I eat lunch alone." He said, angry at her outburst. People were staring at them now.

"I don't care. I won't be made a fool of." Kagome said, standing and looking Sesshomaru in the eye.

"Clearly, you need a reminder of the rules. I have been far too lenient with you, and it is showing. You need to get it through your head that you are lower than me, and you are to listen to me. And that you cannot talk without permission from me." Sesshomaru said. "You don't want to be made a fool of, right? Well you would have been better off eating and listening to me."

Sesshomaru knew that the people at the table were watching them, and he wanted to teach Kagome a lesson. He pointed to the floor. "Sit." He said. Kagome stared at him. She heard people start to laugh. She clenched her teeth, but sat down. "Lie down." Sesshomaru said. What the hell? She wasn't going to act like a dog in front of these people. She wasn't going to act like a dog at all. She glared at him.

"No." She said. Suddenly, she was off the ground, and flung over Sesshomaru's shoulder.

Kagome screamed, and pounded on his back. "Put me down, NOW!" She shouted. The fact that she was wearing a skirt was not helping. Sesshomaru grabbed one of her legs as he started walking out, and put pressure on her skin with his claws, threatening to break the skin if she didn't settle down.

Kagome felt the sharp knifelike claws, and stopped kicking, but continued pounding on his back. Once they were out of the Dining hall, and away from all of the laughing people, he threw Kagome onto the floor. Kagome managed to keep her head from hitting the floor, but the rest of her body, already bruised and dirty, hit hard. She let out a cry of pain at the impact, and knew her body would be very sore tomorrow. Sesshomaru glared at Kagome. "You insolent human. I could kill you now if I wanted. But I won't. Not yet anyway. You had better learn to be obedient, before I find other ways to get you to do as I say." He flexed his claws, and yanked on her chain. "Now get up, you're going to take a bath and get out of those rags." He yanked on her chain, pulling her up. He dragged her down many hallways until he came to a large room adjacent to his. He opened the door to the bathroom, and shoved Kagome in. "For now, this will be your room. The door will be locked, and you will stay in here until I need you. Clothes will be brought in." He watched her for a few more moments, before shutting it, and locking it behind him.

Kagome glared at the door, and pushed herself up from the ground, brushing herself off. How dare him! She wasn't about to be made a fool of in front of other people. She had her pride. She wouldn't let that get broken here. If Sesshomaru wanted an obedient pet, well that's just what he wouldn't get. Kagome would make sure that with her around, his life would be a living hell.

With that decided, Kagome smiled, satisfied with her decision, and turned the knobs on the bathtub to start the water. She found a brush in one of the drawers, and slowly pulled it through her hair, getting all of the large knots out. Not brushing it after the few days events had left it extremely tangly. She had some leaves in it as well from the night she was kidnapped. Eventually, she managed to get it straight, though she couldn't say it was pretty. It was still oily and dirty. Well, the bath was sure to change that.

She turned to find the bath full to the brim and rushed over, turning off the water just before it overflowed. "That was close." She said with a sigh. Kagome leaned forward and grabbed the drain, lifting it a bit and keeping it up just so that the water would go down to a level where Kagome could get in.

She stepped into the water, and winced slightly. It was hot. "Well, better hot than cold..." She thought aloud. Once she settled in the water, she smiled, submerging herself. Oh this felt so good... The bath was large enough to be a miniature swimming pool. It was more than ten feet long and more than seven feet wide. Why couldn't normal houses have bathrooms this nice? Kagome had to wonder... Why was Sesshomaru letting her clean herself in a bathroom this nice? Probably because she was starting to smell or something. His royal assness probably didn't want to smell that smell if Kagome were to follow him around all day. That made sense.

Now for shampoo... Lining the sides of the tub were loads of bottles. Kagome blinked in surprise. They had shampoo here? She reached over and grabbed a bottle, finding it to be oil. Oil? Why oil? She looked back at the others, finding them to be all sorts of oils. Different scents, different colors... Okay, so they didn't have shampoo here. They had soap, it seemed. Wait! Kagome had shampoo in her bag!

Which was... in the room?

Damn.

Kagome kept looking at bottles, and finally found one that said, 'Shampoo' on it. It looked like it came from her era. She grinned, seeing the label on the side. Herbal Essences. Hah, it was from her era! Seems that Sesshomaru had been taking things from Kagome when he wasn't looking. Either that or he took the shampoo from her bag... Whichever it was, Kagome sure didn't mind. She was glad she didn't have to try and figure out how to wash herself with only oil.

She lifted the bottle in her hands, and squirted some shampoo into her palm, beginning to mix it into her raven hair. After a few moments, the shampoo began to bubble, and completely engulfed her head in soapy suds that smelled of rosemary. She smiled, breathing deeply. It smelled great...

A few moments later, Kagome pushed herself under, running her hands through her hair to get the shampoo out. This was a shampoo and conditioner mixed together, which was a plus. Her hair wouldn't get as tangly. Soon, she felt that the shampoo was out, and she lifted her head back out of the water, taking some soap in her hands. She lifted her legs out of the water, and began washing the smooth skin, doing the same to her arms, and to the rest of her body. Once she was finished, she set the soap down back on its tray, and lay back, leaning her head on the side of the tub, closing her eyes.

---

"WENCH!" Came a loud voice. Kagome's eyes shot open, and she jumped, looking down to find herself still in the bathtub. She had fallen asleep? Her teeth began chattering, and she frowned; the water was really cold. How long had she been asleep?

"Dress yourself and come out. Now." Said the voice again. Kagome turned, and found herself face to face with a very angry Sesshomaru. She squeaked, and quickly folded her arms across her chest, trying to hide herself, glaring at Sesshomaru.

"Don't you know how to knock?" She hissed angrily.

Sesshomaru's eyes narrowed, and he grabbed Kagome's arm, ripping it from her chest, and yanking her up out of the water. Kagome tried as best as she could to cover her chest with one arm, her lower half still submerged. "You presume to order this Sesshomaru around?" He said icily.

This was Kagome's chance to start making Sesshomaru's life horrible. She smiled, and nodded. "I do." She said, spitting in his face. Sesshomaru's slightly amused expression quickly changed to a blank, angry one.

"You will soon regret your words, wench. It seems that you are shy of showing your body to men..." He said, his eyes flickering down her form. "So, you will be given no clothes to wear. You will stay in my room with me all day, and anyone who comes in shall see you-" He glanced down Kagome's form once more, and then met her gaze. "-like this."

Kagome's eyes widened and she stared at Sesshomaru in shock. What? He couldn't do that! That was sexual harassment! (Technically, him pulling her up out of the tub would be sexual harassment as well) "You... you can't do that!" She shouted, squirming in his grip, trying to get her arm free. "That's sexual harassment!"

"So what? Here, you are barely considered the worth of a pet. Which is what you are now; a pet. My pet. And you will do whatever I say. You must learn your lessen, girl. And if this is the way to go, fine. I'll try this method. This type of punishment really isn't that bad, compared to other things I have done. I've barely hurt you. Keep this attitude up, and you may find yourself wishing you were dead."

Kagome yelped as she was lifted completely from the tub, and thrown to the ground. She quickly lifted her legs up, putting her arms around them, covering herself from Sesshomaru's gaze. He shook his head, and left the bathroom, walking into his own room.

Pretty soon, Kagome began shivering. Was his room always this cold? The steam from the hotness of the bathroom was long gone. Kagome was sitting on the cold tile floor, wet, cold air streaming in from Sesshomaru's room. And she had no clothes. Wait! There were towels, weren't there? Towels in here? It was a bathroom after all. She stood quickly, and began searching. Soon, she gave up. There weren't any. And there weren't any type of clothes either, or sheets.

Kagome had nothing to cover herself with. Damn Sesshomaru...

Fine. She'd just stay in here then. She reached for the door knob to close the door, but her wrist was grabbed before she could tough it. "Didn't I say you were to stay in my room?"

She was yanked out of the bathroom and into Sesshomaru's room, Sesshomaru closing and locking the bathroom a few seconds later. Kagome glared at him, and sat on the ground, covering herself again. She wouldn't give him the satisfaction of looking at her body.

Kagome was shy of her body, yes. But she knew it wasn't a bad one. She was a slim girl with pretty full breasts, and a 'nice ass' as her friends at home said. For the first time in her life, Kagome wished she wasn't skinny.

She sat there, knees pulled up to her chest, glaring at Sesshomaru while he worked, writing on papers, signing papers, filing papers... It seemed that everything had to do with papers. Kagome jumped slightly as she heard a knock at the door. Oh God... Someone was here? More than one someone? Kagome quickly pressed herself against the wall, hiding behind Sesshomaru's desk. She wouldn't let this person see her.

Unfortunately, Sesshomaru noticed. He grabbed her leg, and dragged her out into open view, looking at the door. "Come in."

The door opened, and seven soldiers walked in. The one in front cleared his throat, and opened his mouth to speak, looking like he had something urgent to tell Sesshomaru, when he spotted Kagome. His attention, same as the other soldiers, was immediately drawn to her. Kagome whimpered, and tried to cover herself, burying her head in her knees, not wanting them to see her. Her cheeks flushed, embarrassed, and she felt violated...
dirty.

This was cruel. She would get Sesshomaru for this.

She heard Sesshomaru chuckle at her fear, and peeked out of her arms, looking to see what would happen. The front soldier, after pausing for a bit, turned his attention back to Sesshomaru. "Erm... we have a problem... Lord Sesshomaru." He said, his gaze occasionally flicking to Kagome.

"Yes? What problem would that be?" Sesshomaru answered, sitting down in his chair.

"We have come across a message from the Northern Lands. It seems that they plan to invade."

An invasion? Perfect! With all of this going on, maybe Kagome would have a chance to escape! She smiled, and her expression brightening slightly. She saw Sesshomaru glance at her, and he shook his head, as if to say, 'don't count on it', and then looked back at the soldier.

"Well, why are you worried? We've always won before."

"Yes, but it seems they have a secret weapon of some sort." The soldier stammered. Kagome could tell that he wasn't comfortable under Sesshomaru's cool gaze.

"What weapon would that be?" Sesshomaru asked, raising an eyebrow, looking like this whole thing was some sort of joke; a waste of his 'precious' time.

"Naraku, sire. It seems that Naraku has joined their side. He wants to defeat the Western Lands, and has persuaded the Northern Lands that you are planning something. I have a feeling that he's going to kill all of the survivors from the Northern Lands in this invasion. And we might lose this, Lord Sesshomaru." The soldier said, his voice cracking slightly in the last sentence.

"Lose? You think my armies, the ones you fight in, will lose? You must not have that much confidence in yourself." He said, covering the slight worry that crossed his face with that comment, his stare resuming to the cool, blank one. "Naraku... This is interesting." He muttered to himself, stroking his chin lightly.

"Go tell your soldiers to meet me at the training grounds in two hours. We'll make sure they're ready, if anything happens. Naraku will not breach these walls."

"Um... sir, there's something else." The soldier said softly, glancing at Kagome, and then back at Sesshomaru.

Sesshomaru sighed, and waited for the soldier to speak.

The soldier moved close to Sesshomaru, and began whispering in his ear. Kagome strained to hear, and managed to get pieces of it. "He wants the girl." The soldier said, glancing at Kagome for a split second. "I have heard that she can sense jewel shards, and has great Miko powers. Naraku wants to have the girl so he-"

The rest was lost to Kagome. She couldn't hear, the soldier was speaking softer than before, and she began getting lost in her own thoughts. Naraku? Naraku wanted her? Why? Did he want Kagome to find jewel shards for him? Hah. She would do no such thing. She wasn't about to be obedient to Sesshomaru, and if Naraku caught her, she would do the same. She wouldn't do anything that would help those two.

They were enemies of Inuyasha, and they were enemies of hers too. Wait... Inuyasha!

What had happened to Inuyasha? Was he looking for her? It had been a day or two since he came to Kagome's world, telling her to come to the feudal era. He'd find her, wouldn't he? Inuyasha would save her from these kidnappers. He'd probably kill Sesshomaru too. But... Naraku? Would he be able to face Naraku, and kill him?

Then again, the things the soldier was saying could be rumors. It could just be something made up by the whatever Lands, to try and scare Sesshomaru. Right? It could just be a lie?

"Wench, get up." A cold voice startled Kagome from her thoughts, and she looked up at Sesshomaru. The soldiers had gone, and Sesshomaru was standing above her.

She shook her head. "Not before you tell me what's going on. What does Naraku want?" She demanded.

Sesshomaru's eyes narrowed, and he grabbed Kagome, jerking her up onto her feet. "What did I say about ordering me around, wench?" He shouted, digging his sharp claw-like nails into her arm. Kagome yelped in pain, and bit her lip, squeezing her eyes shut. She felt his grip loosen slightly, and she cracked one eye open, looking up at him. "Naraku wants you. Not sure why, you don't seem like anything special to me. I'm contemplating whether I should just give you to him, and save me the trouble."

Kagome stared up at him in shock. He'd do that? He'd really do that?

"My decision depends on your behavior."

Oh no he did not... He was forcing Kagome to behave, by threatening to give her to Naraku! Kagome gritted her teeth, and balled her fists together, trying to calm herself down. Sesshomaru was better than Naraku. It wouldn't be that bad, behaving, right?

"I'll behave." Kagome mumbled, looking at the ground.

"What was that?" She heard him say, his claws beginning to dig into her skin again.

Kagome winced, and quickly corrected herself. "I'll behave, Lord Sesshomaru."

"Good girl. But your punishment still stands. You will remain the rest of the day without clothes. Tomorrow, we shall see how well you behave." He said, throwing her onto the floor. "You will stay in this room, and will not open the door for anyone. I'll be back later. If I find that anything in this room is disturbed in any way, you will be punished. Greatly." He said, walking to the door. He opened it, and walked out, shutting it and locking it behind him.

---

End of part two! I have a complete idea for this story, and I'm so excited! ((It's a nifty idea too)) Again, I wrote this last year, so the next parts are going to be new. Please review! I want to know what you think!

And a BIG thank you to those of you who reviewed to the first chapter! ::blows kisses::
Sign up to rate and review this story