Categories > Original > Mystery > my mate

my mate

by moshi 0 reviews

one shot at a short vampire story. the love of a vampire for a young woman, as she is turned into one of his own

Category: Mystery - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-01-13 - Updated: 2007-01-14 - 254 words

0Unrated
Nadine started to back away, the male form of this stranger, whom she had met only a few days ago was scaring her. His dark black hair scattered about his long pale face, his bloodied hands took hold of her face.
Her white cream dress tantalized in a way that her innocence started to reveal a sense of sexuality. The blood scattering upon her form as he suddenly smelled her. The fresh tears coming down her face as her cheeks felt the malleable touch of his nails. The hiss of approval from him as a pair of fangs protruded out of his teeth gums.

"Please don't kill me"

She announced his cannies going back inside as he backed away. The sense of someone closeing to his back. As he dashed out of the way. The stake touching his flesh by mere inches as he flinched it away. The girls gasp making him grin as he killed the last of the men who hunted him.

"An eternity"

He said his nails going again to her cheekbones, as he frictionated them as she gave in to his pleasure. Here eyes dazed as she moaned in pleasure.

"With me"

She heard, the faint sound of his voice disappearing as the caress of his lips, filled her in a subtle kiss. Her eyes opening to witness him as a smile spread across her face. His broad smile showed to her as his canies where visible. The soft bush of his fangs as he bit in to her flesh.
Sign up to rate and review this story