Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > A Merry Christmas

Chapter Two

by lovely_ 13 reviews

"Okay what's so funny?" - Theresa.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-01-14 - Updated: 2007-01-14 - 1075 words

0Unrated
Title: A Merry Christmas

Summary: Everyone's Christmas just got a little crazier. Atlanta's POV.

Pairings: A/A and J/T In later chapters.

Disclaimer: I do not and never will, own Class of the titans.

Warnings: Some swearing.



Emily_Rae: Here we are again; I'd like to thank Anolez, Jessie and anyone else who reviewed for their support and Jessie for beta-reading this for me. You guys rock!



I HATE PLANES. I officially hate planes, I do, and I wouldn't lie to you. Would I? No I wouldn't. Why am I on a plane? Good question! We were going to drive down to Edmonton but BUT Theresa decided to call her dad and set up a private jet. Now I'm all for the faster pace planes have, it would have taken a few days if we were to drive down there but on a private jet it only takes about, let's see, four hours, tops. Now why do I hate planes, well let's see it's this little thing called air sickness. I've been looking it up on the laptop Odie got me for Christmas and so far I've experienced all of the symptoms, dizziness: check, nausea and occasionally vomiting: check, fatigue: check, loss of color: check, check, and double check. So I've made it my New Year's resolution to get over my air sickness. Now don't worry it's not New Years yet. It's only two days before New Years. I sort of wanted to spend a few more days at my grandma's place since it's the last time I'll see her for awhile. But none the less Theresa and I are off to Archie's place. Theresa is a little scared and says his house is probably infested with bugs or mice or something. But I'm not worried about that, in fact I'm not worried at all. I think spending our break in a giant mall with the world's largest indoor roller coaster is going to be amazing. Theresa says it's just because I get to spend more time with Archie, she's so wrong. Theres-

"We will be landing in five minutes please buckle your seat belts."

Like I was saying before I was rudely interrupted, Theresa just wants to go to that mall... because... There's like... eight hundred... stores... DID SHE JUST SAY WE WILL BE LANDING IN FIVE MINUTES!?! Oh my god, I look like crap, considering I threw up like twenty-seven times on the way over here. Okay, calm down. Just grab Theresa's purse, she has like a bunch of things in there. Okay, okay, okay... this feels like I'm trying to take something from one of Cronus' goons, okay got it. Okay, umm lip-gloss I'll use that, mini hair brush, okay tampons nope don't need those, a face wipe! Okay so I'm taking one of those face wipes out and oh it feels so good! My face is actually clean again! Using that hair brush feels good too, now just a little lip-gloss... Okay I have a weird feeling someone is watching me. But that's not possible because the flight attendants are buckled in and Theresa well she's sleeping...

"Atlanta what are you doing?" Okay so never mind that last part she is definitely awake. "Umm... well..." how do I explain this one? I look down at my lap and quickly throw everything in and put her purse back in its rightful place.

"You really can't get enough of him, can you Atlanta?" What... what did she say?

"Who?" I just had to say that, and she-she rolled her eyes at me! The nerve of that girl!

"Archie" Oh she did not just say that. "Oh you did not just say that." Voicing my thoughts, she can't get away that easily.

"Oh and what about you and Jay?" Ha I guess that got to her, she's tongue tied and looks like she died her face to match her hair. But then she did something surprising,

"We're going out tonight." Wow didn't see that one coming, and really once again I got cut off by the sound of the plane landing and that rude attendant quickly escorting us out of the plane, I feel like yelling at her to get some fucking manners or something but when I finally get a good glimpse of her face I can she's utterly exhausted and all she wants to do is get back home, so I quickly say thank you and she's smiling at me which is kind of creepy so I back away slowly and run to catch up with Theresa who is already walking through the long hallway-ish thing leading to the airport's interior. No doubt looking for Jay, but luckily I'm a fast runner.

'Theresa wait up..." But she's already running into Jay's arms, Okay did I miss something here? And before I know it I'm being lifted up from behind in a gigantic bear hug.

"Herry you can let go off me."

"Oh I'm sorry."

"Its okay buddy, where's Archie?" Is that; is that a smirk on Herry's face? IT IS ISN'T IT?

"I'm right here" I spin on my feet a full 360 degree angle, and well tripping over my own feet I fall right into Archie's arms so I'm basically hugging him in a very weird way with my feet way behind me.

"Careful, you don't want to hurt yourself." Awe he's sweet, wait okay there's nothing wrong with saying that your best friend's sweet. Then why am I blushing?

"Thanks, so what have you guys been up to?" Okay, I just think my heart jumped out. They are laughing, like on the verge of crying laughter and people are starting to...stare. Thank Gods Theresa Spoke up.

"Okay what's so funny?" They burst out laughing again, I have no idea what's wrong with them but I'm thinking they are having so much fun at Archie's place, I can't wait to get this holiday started. Bring it on!



A/N: Okay so that was a little over two pages on Microsoft Word and the truth is I'm a little tired. I'm sorry I haven't updated in the longest time, I have a lot of school work and I'm going to Mexico this Tuesday and have a little fun in the sun considered Edmonton is just covered in snow. So I won't be updating in awhile. Anyway thanks to everyone who's reviewed and supported that I won't be updating. Rate and Review!
Sign up to rate and review this story