Categories > Anime/Manga > Samurai Champloo

Nice Boys Never Get Good Girls

by redex 0 reviews

Fuu/Mugen/Jin-ish. Poor Jin will never get a woman acting like that.

Category: Samurai Champloo - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor, Romance - Characters: Fuu, Jin, Mugen - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-01-14 - Updated: 2007-01-15 - 206 words - Complete

-1Predictable
The first time Fuu had seen that ruffian, stray-dog look, she had been trapped. She knew it wasn't close to the time that she realized she had fallen in love with him, but she liked to believe in love at first sight, so she liked to tell people that she had loved him from the moment that their eyes met at the tea shop.

Truth be told, it was his smell that hit her first. Mugen was not fond of baths.

If she needed symbolism to back up her choice against a woman who favored Jin, she could always say that Mugen had been the first to step into her life, and that Jin would never have made a bargain like the one that saved her fingers. In any case, fate plays funny games. In this world, Mugen was first and a romantic love, and Jin was second and a brotherly love. Some days, when Mugen is being especially dog-like, she likes to imagine what life would be like were things the other way around.

Well, if things had been different, she might be dead. Jin was just too... /nice/.

And Fuu was definitely a nice girl, and nice girls always prefer the bad boys.

Fate.
Sign up to rate and review this story