Categories > Anime/Manga > Weiss Kreuz > Miscellaneous 100 word Drabbles

Daycare Drabbles

by agikito 0 reviews

Miscellaneous 100 word Drabbles written for the WK100 Livejournal community and other such things, encompassing various characters, categories and ratings

Category: Weiss Kreuz - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst, Humor - Characters: Schwarz, Weiss - Published: 2007-01-14 - Updated: 2007-01-15 - 313 words

0Unrated
Titles: Daycare I II III
Challenge: Afterlife


Daycare I
Maya held her squirming, silently /furious/, two year old and sighed, fluffing his startlingly red hair absently - and who in her family had ever had hair that color? It must be from Hiroshi's side - before placing him inside the daycare play-ring saying, "Mama will be back later, Poppet." and leaving.

"Hey, Poppet." A familiar, unwelcome voice mocked. Aya scowled, crossing chubby little arms and chubby little legs.

"Hey, Poppet." Accompanied by a poke in the side this time. He wouldn't give him the satisfaction. Another poke. He /wouldn't/. "Pop-"

"/Shi-ne/, Schuldig!"

Two-year old Schuldig giggled. "Now, that's more like it."


Daycare II
"You're supposed to fall." Crawford frowned at Ken who was sprawled on his stomach on top of a rather large ball that was, and remained, irritatingly stable. "I saw it."

Ken snorted, wobbling the ball slightly before it steadied beneath him, and stuck his tongue out. "Oh no, the mighty Oracle of Schwarz got something wrong."

Crawford's frown deepened. "But I-"

He stopped, watching Ken squawk and tumble ungracefully to the floor as the ball was shoved out from under him.

Schuldig grinned smugly, dusted off his hands, and tottered to Crawford's side on unsteady legs. "Like you're ever wrong."


Daycare III
Nagi's plump little cheeks were flushed pink. He didn't care if Schuldig teased him, or Crawford thought it was unprofessional; this was his favorite part of every day and he waited patiently for the daycare staff to finish cooing, and Mrs. Okiayu to decide it was time to leave and put her daughter in the play-ring with the rest of them. Finally they did, and Nagi shyly tottered to her side holding out a pink stuffed rabbit.

"I kept Usagi-chan for you." He mumbled, flushing darker.

Omi smiled sweetly. "Thank you, Nagi-kun." She said, and slipped her hand into his.
Sign up to rate and review this story