Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > China Patters, Wedding Rings, and Infidelity

Digging in dirty.

by Meg2005 2 reviews

As the reporters stay nears the end, he begins to hatch a plan on the unsuspecting love birds.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2007-01-15 - Updated: 2007-01-15 - 1114 words

0Unrated
'Stop moving.' Chelsea scowled as Brendon wiggled while she tired to put eye liner around his eyes for the show.

'You poked me in the eye!' Brendon whined.

'Well if you hadn't moved then I wouldn't have poked you.'

'Your knee was in my cash and prizes was I suppose to just sit there and let you deplete my sperm count.' Brendon whined as Spencer and Ryan laughed.

'It's not like you have much in there anyway, your pants are too tight.'

'You like my pants and my cash and prizes and you know it.' Brendon whispered into her ear causing her to bite her lip and smile.

'Ready for your show?' Richard asked as Brendon buttoned his shirt.

'Almost. I need to warm up first though.' He smiled.

Richard walked out of the room just as Chelsea was walking into the room after talking with Ryan. Chelsea looked behind her and shut the door quietly as Brendon walked over placing his hands on her hips. 'I miss you.' He said as he placed soft kisses on her neck.

'I feel like I haven't had you all week.' Chelsea moaned as Brendon placed a small mark on the nape of her neck.

'As soon as this guy leaves, you're all mine. I miss getting you,getting to kiss you whenever I want and I'm so horny it's amazing I can still walk.' Brendon growled into her ear.

'Agreed.' She smiled before pressing her lips to his in a seductive manner just before there was a knock on the door.

'Fifteen minutes Brendon.' Mark said before walking away.

'Break a leg Babe.' Chelsea smiled as Brendon gave her a quick kiss before running onto the stage.

'They have a really good stage production huh?' Richard asked standing on one side of Chelsea while Hailey stood on the other side.

'Yeah they do. They are geniuses when it comes to this stuff.' She smiled.

'So you and Brendon really do love each other don't you?'

'We've been together a really long time. I guess you could say we really love each other.' She said not taking her eyes off the stage.

'So is he the guy you want to marry?' Richard asked.

'I don't know. I haven't really thought about it. I'm only nineteen.'

'Of course you have. You've been spotted sporting a pretty big rock on your left hand, Strange that it's not there now.'

'I'm not sure what you are trying to get at but yes I love Brendon, yes he is the man that I want to, one day, marry but no we aren't married, no we don't talk about marriage. Life isn't about living in the future it's about living now, in the present. Brendon and I don't bother ourselves with future plans. Things can change in an instant.' Chelsea said as Brendon winked at her from the stage.

'So I heard you completely went off on that reporter.' Elizabeth said as she and Chelsea carried Ryan and Brendon's bags back to the bus.

'I just got annoyed. I haven't actually gotten use to my boyfriend being plastered all over every magazine and website known to man yet.'

'Well if you haven't, there is no hope for the rest of us.' Elizabeth said as tears welled up in Chelsea's eyes.

Chelsea smiled lightly as she set Brendon's bag down by his bunk, pulling out the jacket he had worn all day. She took her blazer off and put on his sweatshirt jacket smelling the familiar smell of her man. She missed the old days when it was easy being in love with Brendon Urie.

'Chelsea, honey, this is Brendon.' Mrs. Reeves said introducing the children.

'Nice to meet you.' Chelsea said softly as she held out her hand politely.

'Brendon, sweetie, why don't you take Chelsea out into the back yard and play.' Mrs. Urie smiled at her youngest son who looked up at her through his round glasses.

'Okay.' He smiled holding out his hand innocently. Chelsea smiled at him and took his hand allowing him to lead her out to the back where there was a swing set sitting in the bright sunlight.

'Can I push you?' Brendon asked as he held onto her swing.

'Not too high okay?' Chelsea smiled.

'I promise.' Brendon smiled as he pulled the swing back and let go watching as the bottom of Chelsea's dress blew in the breeze. It was then that Brendon fell in love.

'Why did you stop?' Chelsea asked as Brendon sat on the swing next to her.

'You're beautiful.' Brendon said ignoring her question. Chelsea looked down and blushed slightly, 'Chelsea, we're going to get married one day.'

'How do you know?' Chelsea asked looking up at him.

'Because I love you.' Brendon said before leaning and pressing his lips to hers.


'HEY!' Brendon yelled at Chelsea after trying to get her attention for five minutes.

'Huh?' she asked.

''What were you thinking about?' Brendon asked crawling into the bunk with her and climbing over her and wrapping his arms around her waist in the spooning position.

'I was thinking about us. Do you remember our first kiss?' she asked.

'In the 9th grade?'

'No, when we were ten, on your swing set you had in the back yard. It was the first time we met. You told me we were going to get married because you loved me.' She laughed.

'I was such a dork. I looked like Harry Potter on speed.'

'You were cute.' She laughed.

'No you were cute. I loved you from the first time that I saw you. You were so beautiful.'

'You're amazing.' Chelsea whispered as she rolled over facing him.

'Only because I love you so much.' He said sliding her wedding ring back onto her finger.

'Brendon.' She warned.

'Shhh, it's just until we get out of bed tomorrow then you can take it back off.' He said kissing her ring finger.

'Okay.' She smiled before kissing him as he rolled over onto his back taking her with him.

Later that night after everyone had fallen asleep. After Chelsea and Brendon has finished their heavy set make out session, after Zach had gone to bed. Richard got up out of his bunk with his camera. He looked around to find Chelsea's left arm hanging out of the curtains of her and Brendon's bunk. Right there on her left ring finger was a diamond ring. A smile plastered itself across Richard's face as he took out his camera, turning the flash setting off and snapping a few pictures of Chelsea's hand and her ring that he was sure was her wedding ring.
Sign up to rate and review this story