Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Friends For Enemies

A: 1

by Oreo-child 3 reviews

This started out on Fandomination.net, but I'm having this weird problem so I'm typing it here.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2007-01-15 - Updated: 2007-01-16 - 1227 words

0Unrated
"I love you Bell, and I always will."
"Oh Pete, I love you too!" All of a sudden, he put his hand in his pocket and pulled out a little blue velvet box. He got down on one knee. Is he doing what I think he's going to do?
He opened up the box and revealed the most beautiful and expensive looking diamond ring in the world! "Bell Alicia, will you marry me?"
"Oh my gosh, yes! I will marry you! And you don't have to use my entire 1st name to impress me!"
He tried to put the ring on my finger but I started shaking too much. "Bell?" I heard him say "What's wrong with you? What's happening? Bell?" I couldn't answer him because I started to choke on the foam coming out of my mouth. I was having a seizure! Bad news: I'm gonna die. Good news: I'm gonna die as Pete Wentz's fiancé! Well, I guess that could be worse news at the same time but I'm finally engaged to him! This is something I wanted for a long time. Nothing is going to ruin this moment...except for the fact that at this very second I'm dying!
"Bell!" Pete was frantically screaming my name over and over. I almost fell on the ground but he caught me. "Bell! Bell! BELL!"
Right now, in his arms, I'm going to pass away. Poor Pete! Then his voice started to change. "Bell, wake up!" Out of nowhere a large, flying marshmallow came and hit me in the head. "Bell, come on!"
My eyes finally opened to realize that the whole sequence was a very wonderful dream turned very horrible nightmare. The flying marshmallow was my pillow, and Pete was never there. Instead my step-brother Joe was the one commanding me to get up (But the proposal part was all dream. Joe isn't that weird).
"Do you like to talk in your sleep or something?" Joe asked me.
I was confused. "I don't talk in my sleep. Do I?" I became nervous and unsure.
He cleared his throat and put on a non-convincing girl voice. "Pete, Pete, oh Pete. I love you Pete. Pete, help me, I'm dying Pete. Pete, save me! Ow, flying marshmallow!" I stared at him, disbelievingly with my mouth agape. "And just to let you know sister dear," (I hated it when he called me sister dear)" there's a lot more where that came from! Just be lucky that he won't be here for 2 hrs."
I wanted to sock Joe in his smart ass mouth. But at the same time he had me frightened out of my wits. I talk in my sleep? Why hasn't any one told me before, or is this the first time this has happened to me? If it is, how did this happen now, of all nights to have my random yet frequent Pete dreams? If this wasn't the 1st time however, when were the other times, including when it started. Is it something I've done most of my life, you know, starting around when I was a kid? Or did it start because I fell in love with Pete Wentz? Did I talk in my sleep because of him or was it my 1st crush? Was it any of the guys in between the guys? Or am I a receiver for supernatural happenings? Were phantoms or demons possessing my body and telling the entire world my deepest secrets and desires? What if it's a psychological error and the part of me that wants to tell everybody my feelings but I usually kept locked up is getting it's chance? If so, is it likely that this wasn't the only time? But isn't more likely that this was the 1st time because I just saw Pete with his shirt off the day before, something I rarely see him do? Wait, back to the paranormal stuff, is there a possibility that I was predicting the future through dreams, like Pete and I getting married? Or is that more of going towards the mind trauma stuff and it's just me confessing my strongest wish? Am I crazy? Is this a sign that I needed mental help? Apparently I do if I'm going over this weird theories in my head. Ow, now my brain hurts!
I swear if Joe wasn't still standing in my doorway, I would've died sitting on my bed just trying to figure out what was wrong with me instead of eating, moving, or breathing. "Get your ass up! I have to get everything ready for the party and I need your help. Now get out of bed before I push you out onto the hard, cold, wood, dirty, stinking-"
"OK, I know. 'Before you push me on the floor.' If you're so worried about me getting up, you would leave, close my door behind yourself, and get out of my hair."
"Fine, just please stop fantasizing about my friend." and with that, he followed my directions. I began getting dressed in a pretty vexed, hexed and perplexed mood. I almost put my pants on my head because I was so distracted.

~30 min later~

"Pick up that end of the rug," Joe said to me as I helped him fix up the living room. We lived with my step dad & my biological mom and Joe didn't want anything happening to his dad's priceless rug. "We're gonna roll it up and put it in the upstairs closet."
Let me point this out now; we don't still live with our parents exactly. See, one day their house got robbed, and since they lived in a very wealthy neighborhood, it was likely to happen again. The fact that where we stayed had too many people for anyone to get robbed without somebody noticing is the reason they moved in with us. It's very ironic; they kicked Joe and I out exactly 1 year before they moved in with us.
When our parents came, all their expensive things that weren't missing came right along with them. There were only 3 bedrooms rooms in the tiny house and one was temporarily used as storage so Joe was literally forced out of his bedroom and into the den next to the kitchen ( one day we went to the store and left the parents by themselves. When we returned, Joe's stuff was moved to the den). Eventually, though, we got a storage garage and all of our extra stuff was put in there (Joe celebrate with a whiter-than-white boy dance.)
There was a knock at the door and Joe dropped his end of the "priceless" rug to go answer it. "Oh yeah," I said sarcastically, "Leave me with the semi-heavy pricey carpet to carry up the stairs all by my lonesome; I'll be a-ok. Go see who's the lazy guy at the do-do-do-do..."
I obviously was going to saw door but I saw who came in: Our friends Andy, Patrick, and (YES!) Pete. I felt bad because I was practically shouting at them and when I saw Pete, I was at a lost of words because of the embarrassment that flooded my face extremely quick. Right then and there I should have disappeared.
Ok, I'm going to disappear now.
I was hiding in my closet for 5 minutes when the door opened. "What are you doing in here?"
Sign up to rate and review this story