Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Leave Lovers Dead in Ditches

Thank You for the Venom

by romanceisdead11 5 reviews

something happens somethings wrong

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Horror, Romance - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2007-01-15 - Updated: 2007-01-16 - 2574 words

1Exciting
Leave Lovers Dead in Ditches
Romanceisdead11
Chapter Twenty -seven:
Thank You for the Venom
"Love is the red of the rose on your coffin door."

Four days after leaving the Wentz household in Wilmette we came upon the green lawn 3 acre lawn and house of the Hunter family. My sister, Melissa, my nephew, Jack, and Charlie were playing in the spacious front yard as the bus pulled up.
My eyes lit up at the sight of my little girl. Her dark hair had grown, and was put up in a bow upon her head. She wore a blue sundress, and she was sitting in my sister's arms. I looked over at Pete as I saw him take in the beauty of his daughter. "She's grown so much from the last time I saw her," he said to me.
I looked at him with tears in my eyes, "How do you think I feel? I'm her mother, and she probably doesn't even know me."
"Oh course she does," he said taking me into a hug. "You're her mother. She knows the inside and the out of you. Just like you know the inside and out of her."
I smiled at his comment.
We all descended the steps of the bus out onto the driveway. I saw my sister run up to me, and I greeted her. I heard her yell out to my mom, and my dad. This would be the first time since I've seen my dad in two years.
For some reason taking my little girl from her aunt's arms seemed so surreal to me. It seemed to happen in slow-mo. I saw her smile up to me then turn to Pete and smile up to him. A toothless grin was all she wore the whole time we were greeting each other.
It all stopped when my father exited out of the house. I saw his stern brown eyes, sunken into his face. His silver hair, and mustache made him look older. It was strange. I hadn't been here to see him go gray, but it just suited him.
"Dad," I said holding baby Charlie.
He looked at me, "Natalie."
I became very uncomfortable, and tired. I quickly handed Charlie over to Patrick, and took a hold of Pete's arm.
My mom sensing my constrained state spoke up, "Come on. Why don't we all head inside, and you guys can tell me what's coming up next."
We all filed into the house, and we packed the living room. Surprisingly my father stayed to listen to our tales of the road life.
"So, we were figuring sense our tour was finishing here we would just shoot the next video here," I said looking at mom. Just then and idea came to mind. "Mom, the boys and I were wondering. . ."
"That's never good," she inserted.
"Maybe you could be in our video?" I asked.
She looked shocked, and then quickly shook her head, "Absolutely not."
"What! Why?" I asked.
"What would I be?" she asked.
I looked at Pete for help, "Maybe you could be a nun in a church."
"Are you doing a vampire thing?" she asked.
I looked her knowing that she would not like the idea. She was never fond of the dark side of my mind, but I knew she was very good at dealing with it. "Yes," I answered meekly.
Her eyebrows shot up, "I guess I could."
I big smile came across my face, "Thanks."


An hour later I was giving a tour of the house, and Pete and I were stuck in my room with Charlie. "It's weird to see my face all over your walls, and written in your notebooks, and I have to say you did pretty good for making your wishes come true," he said chuckling.
"Yeah, well you should've seen my bathroom about a year ago," I said wiggling my eyebrows.
He covered Charlie's ears, "My dear there are young ones around. You shouldn't be saying things like that."
I laughed, "She'll learn it anyway, right?"
He nodded at the inevitable.


I didn't know about this until Pete told me, but I thought I insert it here just because it is important, and it makes me life a bit easier.

About an hour later after we all got settled, some of us in the house, most of us in the tour bus, Pete went to talk to my father.
He was having a glass of wine, and offered Pete one. Pete took it, but never once took a sip of it while talking to my father. The subject they talked about was mainly me.
Pete told me he started off the conversation with a polite sir.
"Sir, I was wondering if I could talk to you about Natalie?" he asked.
My father looked at him unsure, "What about Natalie?"
"It's just Mr. Hunter she has told me some things about you, and your involvement in her life. She says you weren't really there."
"No, you're right I wasn't because I had work. I mean who else was going to buy her that guitar if I hadn't? Who else was going to fuel the fiery talent with gasoline money?"
"I suppose you have a point, but do you know what she would give for you to just have believed in her? More than just a guitar, more then just money. Broken guitars aren't as much of a big deal then a broken heart, now."
"Yes, now when she has money of her own, but now I am too old. How am I to support her?"
"Just tell her you love her," that was the last thing Pete ever said to my father. Except maybe for goodbye.


The day after that was spent with four nights filed with many hours working on our piece of art. It was probably going to be about six minutes. We were all playing jokes, and Alan was getting a little tested, but it was the best video I had ever seen afterwards.
It opened with were we left Pete last time. In jail, all for them to be exact.

Live with no excuses
And love with no regrets
But somehow I regret
Everything you've ever said to me
I mean it's not like
It was meant to be real
But you're a fool
Who fooled me

Just then the guards are killed, and four strange people come walking out of the shadows. They let the four vampire slayers out of there iron cadge. Out of the four strangers one is a woman with a strange beauty like no other (thanks to make-up.) Pete is fascinated, and seems to fall for her at first site. They all then escape to the warehouse were they plan the revenge on the dandies. Oh! Did I forget to mention the woman is a vampire too.

Chorus
If you ever said you missed me
Then don't say you never lied
So you smashed up my sanity
And I'm still pretty only on the outside
Through it all I kept telling myself
This is love so we'll survive
End of Chorus

All of eight of them now slay vampires together waiting on the right night that they slay their enemies. But now William, the head Dandie, is now suspecting a plot. They have to move quickly, but with every night Pete still grows closer with the woman, and as this happen the woman grows closer to Pete. They soon fall in love.

All I want is for one guy
To prove to me that
They are not all the same
Because I need to hear
I'm beautiful and have it
Mean something
You were my priority
Was I your option?

Pete and his love go to weekly visits of the nun in the church down the street. Since the priest has been killed they have to depend on her now. They still take there drinks, and the passion still emerges. Now Pete thinks being a vampire isn't so bad. Now that he has her it's not bad at all. They are both good fighters, and the number of vampires have seemed to lessen, but what they don't know is the dandies are planning an attack.

Chorus
If you ever said you missed me
Then don't say you never lied
So you smashed up my sanity
And I'm still pretty only on the outside
Through it all I kept telling myself
This is love so we'll survive
End of Chorus
Bridge
The bell of regret
I'm sorry to say must ring
So, let's just pretend I
Meant so much more
I still remember everything
Every mistake, every apology
End of Bridge

That night they were out vampire hunting as usual when an army of twenty dandies sprang upon them in a surprise attack. Fighting side by side Pete made sure no harm would come to her. She fought bravely, but it was not enough.

Chorus
If you ever said you missed me
Then don't say you never lied
So you smashed up my sanity
And I'm still pretty only on the outside
Through it all I kept telling myself
This is love so we'll survive
End of Chorus
You almost made me
Cry again
Bridge
The bell of regret
I'm sorry to say must ring
So, let's just pretend I
Meant so much more
I still remember everything
Every mistake, every apology
End of Bridge

In the end she was slain by William. Although the dandies were defeated they only took one life unto their hands. After the fight was over Pete was searching for her. When he found her among the decaying dead bodies he couldn't believe what he saw. He stayed with her until the sunlight came and put color into the hills. Then right there with her dead body he burnt to a crisp.

I've been driving myself crazy
Writing about you all night
Chorus
If you ever said you missed me
Then don't say you never lied
So you smashed up my sanity
And I'm still pretty only on the outside
Through it all I kept telling myself
This is love so we'll survive
End of Chorus
I REGRET IT ALL

It was quiet a memorable video.

A day after that I had a CD signing at my favorite CD store. A lot of kids were there. I was concentrating on signing a picture for this one girl, and I wasn't focused on who was next. I heard the man ask, "Can you sign this for me?"
He pushed forward our CD. "Yeah," I said politely. "To whom should I make it to?"
"Jeff. Jeff Metz," I was shocked at the name. I looked up, and surely there was Jeff the first love of my life. With his wild curly orange hair, and his sea glass blue eyes.
"Jeff what are you doing here?" I asked pushing his CD towards him with a quick flick of my wrist as I signed it.
"I was wondering if I could talk to you?" he asked.
I looked at my watch, "Give me five minutes."
He nodded, and took a seat over by a book case. Five minutes later I went over and stood next to him. "What do you want?" I asked.
"Where have you been?" he asked
I smirked, "Well, as I remember it you went to college, and didn't have time for a stupid sophomore in high school. I didn't push you away, you left. So, I went on tour twice. I quite school, and became a rock star like I said I would."
"As I remember it you were going to be a best selling author," he said.
"What is this crap about you and Jenni getting married?" I asked.
He looked at me in shock, "What? Where did you hear that from? Whatever you heard it wasn't true."
"Oh, really?" I asked.
I felt him inch closer to me, "Yes really. You were the only one for me Natalie." He came closer to me, and for a brief second his lips touched mine. I quickly pulled away.
"Jeff, I'm married," I said.
"And do you love him," he asked.
I looked at him surprised, "Go to hell!" I said, and I slapped him. "Don't you ever try to get into my bed because I make millions and you don't. You low life."


The day afterward we were setting up our three acre yard to take a beating that night. We were having a concert. A small one in fact.
"All right guys for our first song we have Spilling Blood for the One You Love," everybody screamed in response.

Swimming through the oxygen
Wishing I could scream
Needing you to carry me
Through this place
Because I can't go it alone
I'm not strong enough
I'm not strong like you are
I can't fight through the rope
That binds me like chains
Chorus
Wishing I could be as confident
As you
Wishing I knew what you were
Thinking when you're quiet
Wishing this apology wasn't
Too painful to bear
But with my blood I'll write
I'm sorry
End of Chorus
Pain could be different
If you weren't the one causing it
I could be fine
If I didn't know your face
Life was just one big tragedy
For me
For us
For them
If only it was a movie
Chorus
Wishing I could be as confident
As you
Wishing I knew what you were
Thinking when you're quiet
Wishing this apology wasn't
Too painful to bear
But with my blood I'll write
I'm sorry
End of Chorus
My heart
Your hands
With knife
You stab
Taking me
Toward the end
My heart
Your hands
With knife
You carve
Your name
In red
Chorus
Wishing I could be as confident
As you
Wishing I knew what you were
Thinking when you're quiet
Wishing this apology wasn't
Too painful to bear
But with my blood I'll write
Wishing I could be as confident
As you
Wishing I knew what you were
Thinking when you're quiet
Wishing this apology wasn't
Too painful to bear
But with my blood I'll write
I'm sorry
End of Chorus
I'm just wishing
It didn't have to be
This way
What happened?

"Now the next song will be Flirting with a Razorblade," again another scream in response.

Chorus
Take a hint
Give it up
Don't you know?
I was in love
And I know
The truth may hurt
But your lies
They kill the skies
And that start I wished on
Just cam falling down
End of Chorus
You're becoming too hard
To forget
Baby go fetch my gun
You need to go away
From this place
Because when I look
At your face I want to die
Chorus
Take a hint
Give it up
Don't you know?
I was in love
And I know
The truth may hurt
But your lies
They kill the skies
And that start I wished on
Just cam falling down
End of Chorus
We were teenage lovers
Only in between the sheets

That's when it happened. I went to go scream, and the breath caught in my throat. Everything turned to black and white. My head was spinning, and I was dizzy. Knowing what this was, and that it had finally come I welcomed the darkness as I surrendered to the collapse.


A/N: Ooh suspense. I hope you guys like. Review please!






Sign up to rate and review this story