Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > We'll Make Them So Jealous - Patrick Stump

Eight.

by punkypromqueen 9 reviews

So yeah not updating sucks platapus beak and i apologize, also my apologies for not making this longer but i just wanted to introduce some people and establish a foundation for Fi and Patrick's rel...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-01-15 - Updated: 2007-01-16 - 1165 words

3Funny
...
Eight.

Fiona stared blankly at Patrick.
"Patrick no. I think that could potentially be a really bad idea."
"What dropping the class, or going on tour?"
"Both, I think." Patrick's heart dropped when he registered the fact that Fiona didn't want to go on tour with him. This girl was sending him though a roller coaster ride, one minute he doesn't want her to meet all his friends in fear that she will get scared away; the next minute he wants her to spend months with them just to help her out in anyway possible. He tugged on the bill of his hat pulling it over his face,
"How come you don't want to come on tour with me?" Patrick asked almost whispering. Fiona sighed,
"It's not that I don't want to go on tour with you, it's just I don't want this to get fucked up." She gestured to herself and Patrick,
"Whatever this is, if it's even anything. I mean I don't really know. Oh my god, is this a thing? Wow I feel like a dumb ass, I'm shutting up now." Fiona stopped her rambling.
"What do you want it to be?" Patrick asked, his face still hidden by the bill of his hat.
"What do you think it is?" Fiona questioned back, Patrick shrugged.
"Why are you answering my question with a question?" He looked out from under his hat.
"Because I don't want to sound like a dumb little girl."
"Well I don't want to sound like a stupid ass either."
"We can't just not talk about where we stand." Fiona sighed.
"Yes we can."
"No we can't."
"Yes."
"No."
"Will you be my girlfriend?"
"No." Fiona spat out of reflex,
"Wait, what?"
"Will you be my girl -"
"Yes." Fiona cut him off. Patrick laughed,
"Yeah?" It was Fiona's turn to laugh,
"This is so seventh grade. Yes, Patrick, I will be your girlfriend." He leaned in and kissed her, she pulled away after a few seconds.
"How is this going to work? You live in Chicago and are touring like 256 days out of 365; and if I'm not here I'm in Miami." Patrick cut her off with another kiss,
"You worry too much."
"Well someone has to worry, and I'm just so good at it." They both laughed.
"But seriously Patrick, how is this going to work out?"
"We'll make it work, it's not like this has never been done before." Fiona sighed,
"Well what do you want to do today?"
"Don't you have class in like 15 minutes?"
"Ugh no." she replied as she sat in the chair in front of her computer.
"Yeah you do." Patrick replied. Fiona didn't respond she just clicked her mouse before swiveling around to face Patrick.
"Not anymore I don't." she replied and he gave her a confused look,
"You better be a suave as you think you are Mr. Stump because I just dropped Music Comp. for you." Fiona laughed and crossed her arms in front of her chest, Patrick's eyes grew wide.
"You dropped the class? You're coming on tour?" He jumped up and down like an excited five year old.
"If you still want me to."
Patrick nodded his head 'yes' Fiona just smiled and nodded her head 'yes' to mirror his actions. She suddenly focused her attention to the door. Patrick glanced behind him at the door as well. There seemed to be an obnoxious amount of noise coming from the hallway. Fi jogged to the door and peeked her head out into the hallway. As soon as the door was opened the noise level elevated and Patrick could hear guys fucking around in the hallway. Fi glanced behind her at Patrick,
"There are some dudes with Pete and Vicky."
She gestured to the door before letting it close by itself and shrugging. Patrick shook his head in disbelief and started for the hallway. Before he could reach it, the door busted open and in walked in Pete and Vicky followed by Andy and Joe.
"Shut the fuck up." Patrick blurted out.
"I was hijacked by this mother fucker and now I'm probably disowned cause I wasn't supposed to leave and left my phone at home and hi I'm Joe." He rambled and then extended a hand towards Fiona who gladly accepted it.
"Fiona." She smiled.
"Andy stole the mother fucking van bro." Joe yelled after he smiled politely at Fiona.
"Ahh, FIONA!" Andy yelled and embraced her eagerly.
"I wanted to talk to you like five minutes ago but he wouldn't let me." He gestured to Patrick.
"Weren't you in Milwaukee five minutes ago?" Patrick questioned confused.
"Ugh obviously not." Pete mumbled and quickly smiled at Patrick who was giving him a dirty look.
"You never asked me where I was, so I didn't mention that I wasn't in Milwaukee." Andy replied while shrugging.
"Is anyone else getting flashbacks of the Hanson song 'Man from Milwaukee' or whatever the fuck 'cause every time someone says Milwaukee that's all I get flashing though my brain." Fiona laughed as did the others.
"Oh Fiona, that's the chick that Pete said you were seriously hard up on." Joe pointed at Patrick trying to catch up to the conversation.
"My God." Patrick groaned while Vicky and Fi laughed at him.
"Aw poor thing." Vicky managed to say in between laughs.
"You are totally ruining his game." Pete responded while holding back a laugh and patting Joe on the back.
"Patrick doesn't have any game." Andy responded nonchalantly as he lazily put an arm around Fiona's shoulder. Patrick laughed but quickly silenced himself a gesture that received a confused look from Pete.
"Dude, dude, DUDE!" Pete started off,
"Something is going on, what is it? No wait, I want to guess." Pete started roaming around the room, flinging his arms around searching for something to be different, when he came up empty handed he huffed defeated onto Vicky's swivel computer chair,
"Alright, let me have it." He gestured towards himself.
"I have no idea what your talking about dude." Patrick responded while climbing onto Fiona's bed.
"You're weird Pete." Andy replied with his head inside the mini fridge already making himself at home.
"Tell me damn it or I'll tell everyone about that time where you accidentally locked yourself in the port-o-potty and cried for your mommy." Pete pointed a finger at Patrick.
"Dude!" Patrick yelled and threw his arms in the air, Pete covered his mouth in response.
"Oops. But seriously, tell me."
"Maybe there's nothing to tell dude." Joe said while rummaging through a bag of Cheetos. Patrick shrugged in response as he tore off little pieces of paper, rolled them into tiny wads and chucked them one at a time at Fiona.
"Boyfriend I am going to kill you!" Fi finally yelled annoyed, everyone stopped what they were doing to look at the couple.
"Told ya there was something to tell." Pete responded as he stuck his tongue out at everyone.
Sign up to rate and review this story